Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Fiancé Just Lost His Job - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (42402 Views)

Just Lost My Job / An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / I Just Lost My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by seyenko(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC"wink hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to join our team in an exciting career of regulating the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry. NERC is an independent regulatory institution created under the provisions of the Electric Power Sector Reform Act. Our head office is in Abuja but the Commission has office presence in most states of the Federation.

In pursuit of the mandate of the Commission, we are seeking to employ suitably qualified persons to fill vacancies in the following broad areas of our activities:

i. Market & Competition analysis
ii. Utility rate setting
iii. Electrical Engineering
iv. Consumer protection
v. Finance & Accounting
vi. Data Acquisition and analytics
vii. Legal, Licensing & litigation
viii. Enforcement and Compliance
ix. General Administration

The detailed list of vacancies is available on the application portal.

Method of Application:
If you are interested in a fulfilling professional career at NERC, please log on to careers.nerc.gov.ng and follow the instructions for the application. Applicants should please note that this is a completely online application process, and no paper application and CVs should be sent to the Commission. Applicants are required to submit only ONE (1) application and multiple applications shall result in a disqualification of the applicant. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process of the recruitment exercise.

The closing date for the online application is 15th July, 2022 at 12:00 (midnight)

Rubyjade:
Please help my man, he got retrenched today and it been heartbreaking for him.

His a graduate of accountancy with 4yrs experience in accounting. He can use excel, Ms word and Sage 50 and QuickBooks very well.

Has a very good understanding of LIRS, FIRS, ITF, NSTIF

Please help him, his a good man

Thank you in anticipation

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by anonymuz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Odaveboy:

Mehn .....that experience no funny but we move regardless.....mi oo fooor
baba no be so we are lazy,I have 3 jobs in media that I can so,photography,music production,dj,a.c and I'm still learning videography. And I still want to learn more...but all this our hustle those hole will never understand they see us as low while their prestigious yahoo boo are real. Most of them are still reasoning mediocre ...I mean some simps. Naija girls are not worth marrying.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Berankis: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
ProfGday:

Thou had speaketh well in that your falsehood
state of priesthood ... Go thy way and profit thy craft from the nincompoops and mugu in thy land.
Comedian grin
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Odaveboy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
anonymuz:
baba no be so we are lazy,I have 3 jobs in media that I can so,photography,music production,dj,a.c and I'm still learning videography. And I still want to learn more...but all this our hustle those hole will never understand they see us as low while their prestigious yahoo boo are real. Most of them are still reasoning mediocre ...I mean some simps. Naija girls are not worth marrying.
He go be my bro.....don't give up....stay JIGGY

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by dboY1123(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pious101:

Tell him to monetize his skill as a freelancer thru fiverr/ upwork. He could add business writing skill as well.... If he is good at what he does, trust me he would smile in d nearest future.

Boss open my eyes to these skills you mentioned sir.. How can I reach you
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Wizmj4real(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rubyjade:

His a graduate of accountancy with 4yrs experience in accounting. He can use excel, Ms word and Sage 50 and QuickBooks very well.

Has a very good understanding of LIRS, FIRS, ITF,

He's definitely going somewhere better than where he was before just pray to God on his behalf, something big is coming for you both

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by bmdmix10: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rubyjade:
Serving
yh to soon serve another guy, noni.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Jefferic(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
let him send his C.V to hrjohnwoodhotel@gmail.com and apply for the position of an accountant.

Rubyjade:

Has a very good understanding of LIRS, FIRS, ITF, NSTIF

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Tenisam: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tell him to send his CV to this mail
ojegele.boluwaji@outlook.com
There is a job opening for Fund Management Officer available.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by haggai247: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Crvrider:

Receive sense. If all you've stated here is true then she does not need to help him look for a job when the door is wide open.
I don't make the News up i just tell you as it is with no bs.
FACT
She's not wrong for seeking help for her man...every man or woman would protect his/her source.
This should be an eye opening, soul searching, brain bursting questions for single men out there.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Shedrill(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
It has always been about the guys. Premium tears loading
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by usebog: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sukkyy2010:
I remember when i early graduated, I was at home no job no side hustle I was a whole broke ass. I could still remember my mom attitudes towards me that time( no dignity from her side at all). Compare to now that I send her monthly allowance for up keeping then the respect I receive from her is so magnificent bro, that at times it wondered me thinking am I the daddy of the house?

Before if she will call she did call my name frankly but now the adjective she uses "Oko mi"( meaning my Husband) she's now calling me her husband.

The morale of this is that: if my mom reaction towards my financial state can be as ironic as this how much more the one called wife or girlfriend.

I beg hustle oooooooo
Olowo ni Aye mo oooooo

Lolz something like that happened to me. When my work was stable with lot of money to throw around, she always calls me at least 3 times daily. I even opened up a shop for her but now that the money is not flowing as before, she is doesn't even call In 3days. She call my younger bro now and even support him in some matters. Lolz women sha

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Light78: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pious101:
lol ... I'm a full time freelancer and I know exactly what comes out of it. What I earn in a month would take some persons 10 months to earn it. Seek for light....I will advise u to join this group "Zero to $5k in a month" on telegram. Don't ask me to prove anything because I got nothing to prove to u. It's left for you to believe. Several other persons have talked about how they rake at least a million from freelancing here on nairaland....they can't all be wrong.... An example is the below link https://www.nairaland.com/3548962/academic-writing-goldmine-fiverr-learn
I was a beneficiary of that thread on nairaland since 2017 till date. Funny enough some persons never took that thread seriously. It is also d same way someone made a video of how he sold an old man photograph through NFT and made almost a million, thousands of youth saw that video but would never Google what is NFT but would rather prefer to earn 50-100k in a month.... Some persons come here for tribal war, some for business, some for news, some to waste their time, some to discuss IPOB, and some to learn. Since I came across that platform my life has never been d same. I was earning 40k as at when I came across that thread in 2017, but trust me I don't think that amount can even cover my expenses in a month currently. For u to earn as a freelancer, u must have something to offer. There are several ways u could earn through freelancing. If u are not earning then u re not getting something right. Don't ask me to show u d way because I simply don't have d time cos of series of work to attend to, there are tons of thread on that already on nairaland, YouTube, couple with d group I have ask u to join on telegram where u could get free materials and mentorship. I rest my case. dboY1123

Stop boasting. It can't sustain a family.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Pious101: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Light78:

Stop boasting. It can't sustain a family.
like I said I have nothing to prove cos I owe no one that. U see it as a boast,I however see it as an attempt to convince someone. It's quite an irony when u try to tell people d truth they tend to have a different opinion. I have nothing to loose or gain by telling people there is a constant reliable source of income working as a freelancer. Y not join d group up there and ask people how much they earn in a month. U will be shock to Ur bone marrow.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Bbbw: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Really
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Sukkyy2010: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
usebog:

Lolz something like that happened to me. When my work was stable with lot of money to throw around, she always calls me at least 3 times daily. I even opened up a shop for her but now that the money is not flowing as before, she is doesn't even call In 3days. She call my younger bro now and even support him in some matters. Lolz women sha

My brother, don't mind those gender joor...all women I repeat all woman are mentally wired the same no exception.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Iceyy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pious101:
like I said I have nothing to prove cos I owe no one that. U see it as a boast,I however see it as an attempt to convince someone. It's quite an irony when u try to tell people d truth they tend to have a different opinion. I have nothing to loose or gain by telling people there is a constant reliable source of income working as a freelancer. Y not join d group up there and ask people how much they earn in a month. U will be shock to Ur bone marrow.
Hello.. do you mind if I Dm you to talk to you about some things you mentioned?
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by tonididdy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
AllBlack:
A niggar just lost his job & love is about to jump out of the window. Breakfast is loading if another source of MONEY does not show up quickly.
As a man, please pray NEVER to be in a relationship without money. Even the relationship between you and your family will get twisted if you are not bringing money to the table. Your mama & papa favorite child will become the child that brings money for everything. Not to talk of girlfriend, You will suffer the highest SEE FINISH.

Because you don't agree with this doesn't make it any less than what many men go through when the financial tap switches OFF.

Good Luck to your boyfriend and I hope he gets a better job if not....
Who doesn't agree with all you have said is in self denial of a bitter truth.

No apologies... It is what it is!
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Oyetechs(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ifakiland:

There's There's sales rep/business developer job at Nigerian bottling company, Coca-Cola. Will be he by any chance be interested??

Boss I'm interested o
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Reinamaria:
Your man is blessed to have a supportive lady like you who adds value to his life.

True. Supportive lady is everything

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by yinkeys(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
MaskSubzero:
I see her leaving the poor guy soon if he doesn't get a job quickly.
I see her moving over to the next rich guy.
I see her inviting her ex fiancee over to her marriage with the new guy.
this I have seen.
cc falseprophet falseprophet1
Say no more brother
That gender think they are the romantics in relationships when they’re not.
They are actually cut throats
The moment a man loses his ability to provide, he should start counting down the expiration date of his relationship.
Maximum 2 years.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Rubyjade: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thank you
Laideabdulahi:

Urgent Hiring.

Role: Accountants; Oil and Gas. (3 years & 5-7 years)

Competency: Good Knowledge of Excel, SGAE and Audit Firm Experience.

Salary: Very Attractive.

Application: send CV to recruitment@fosadconsulting.com

Deadline: 9th June 2022.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Rubyjade: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
seyenko:

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC"wink hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to join our team in an exciting career of regulating the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry. NERC is an independent regulatory institution created under the provisions of the Electric Power Sector Reform Act. Our head office is in Abuja but the Commission has office presence in most states of the Federation.

In pursuit of the mandate of the Commission, we are seeking to employ suitably qualified persons to fill vacancies in the following broad areas of our activities:

i. Market & Competition analysis
ii. Utility rate setting
iii. Electrical Engineering
iv. Consumer protection
v. Finance & Accounting
vi. Data Acquisition and analytics
vii. Legal, Licensing & litigation
viii. Enforcement and Compliance
ix. General Administration

The detailed list of vacancies is available on the application portal.

Method of Application:
If you are interested in a fulfilling professional career at NERC, please log on to careers.nerc.gov.ng and follow the instructions for the application. Applicants should please note that this is a completely online application process, and no paper application and CVs should be sent to the Commission. Applicants are required to submit only ONE (1) application and multiple applications shall result in a disqualification of the applicant. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process of the recruitment exercise.

The closing date for the online application is 15th July, 2022 at 12:00 (midnight)

Thank you.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by bmdmix10: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ifakiland:

There's There's sales rep/business developer job at Nigerian bottling company, Coca-Cola. Will be he by any chance be interested??

Am interested

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by bmdmix10: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

I beg to counter your opinion...few years ago when my husband was pathetically jobless I carried a placard and stood at strategy junctions under the scorching sun with captions like....help my husband needs a job.

People were even snapping me pictures,but I regretted going that far just to help him because till day he really never appreciated it.
did he get a job?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by lamanda(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=113532019]
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. Thou hast received the gift of foresight, go ye therefore and prophesy to the world.

This I have seen.

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Harrykn post=113536943][/quote]

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Honestfrend: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin grin
AllBlack:
A niggar just lost his job & love is about to jump out of the window. Breakfast is loading if another source of MONEY does not show up quickly.
As a man, please pray NEVER to be in a relationship without money. Even the relationship between you and your family will get twisted if you are not bringing money to the table. Your mama & papa favorite child will become the child that brings money for everything. Not to talk of girlfriend, You will suffer the highest SEE FINISH.

Because you don't agree with this doesn't make it any less than what many men go through when the financial tap switches OFF.

Good Luck to your boyfriend and I hope he gets a better job if not....
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by lamanda(m): 6:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Hahaha...
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by upuphim(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Tell him to quickly join Pwan Group real estate business and be on his way to being self employed and never get retrenched in life. If he insists on working for salary, while doing the business, he can also be employed by the Group. You can reach me on comoli2009@gmail.com for questions or clarifications.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Rubyjade: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2022
upuphim:
Tell him to quickly join Pwan Group real estate business and be on his way to being self employed and never get retrenched in life. If he insists on working for salary, while doing the business, he can also be employed by the Group. You can reach me on comoli2009@gmail.com for questions or clarifications.
Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? / Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.