Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

How Gunmen Killed My Brother With His 3 Years Old Son In Owo Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Gunmen Killed My Brother With His 3 Years Old Son In Owo Church (588 Views)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen Killed And Arrested By Police (Graphic Picture). / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Gunmen Killed My Brother With His 3 Years Old Son In Owo Church by Discovery4today: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/06/06/how-gunmen-killed-my-brother-with-his-three-year-old-son-in-owo-church-attack/
How gunmen killed my brother with his three year-old son in Owo church attack'

People of Owo in Ondo state southwest Nigeria will not forget Sunday June 5 anytime soon as it marked one bad day when some unidentified gunmen entered the town and attacked St Francis Xavier catholic church.

Authorities are yet to confirm the number of people who died but BBC visit to Federal Medical Centre in Owo, reports have it that 50 people died and many injured from the attack the Pope and President Muhammadu Buhari has joined many prominent people to condemn the attack .

Police in the state said they have commenced an investigation
'I find my brother and his son dead bodies inside the St Francis Catholic Church Owo' - Cletus Okafor

One man who said his brother and his nephew died in the attack told BBC how he heard the news of their death.

Mr Cletus Okarfor said he got a message on his phone that they have killed his brother after he (Cletus) returned from his own church on Sunday.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/06/06/how-gunmen-killed-my-brother-with-his-three-year-old-son-in-owo-church-attack/

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Killed My Brother With His 3 Years Old Son In Owo Church by OGMonitoring: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is so sad, I feel your pain Mr. Okafor.

RIP to them and all the other victims.

SW governors need to take charge now and devote more funding to Amotekun, it cannot continue like this.
Re: How Gunmen Killed My Brother With His 3 Years Old Son In Owo Church by RabbitGuy: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: How Gunmen Killed My Brother With His 3 Years Old Son In Owo Church by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is heartbreaking
Re: How Gunmen Killed My Brother With His 3 Years Old Son In Owo Church by PrinceOfLagos: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sorry about your loss

Nigeria happened to him
Re: How Gunmen Killed My Brother With His 3 Years Old Son In Owo Church by AllBlack: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
And people are still talking about Ukraine & Russia
Re: How Gunmen Killed My Brother With His 3 Years Old Son In Owo Church by OkoroBufo: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Some piglets have been mocking Yoruba, forgetting the stones they were throwing was hitting close to home..

-Okoro bufo

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Movement Bigger Than Endsars – Abure, LP Chair / Video: Peter Obi Supporter Designs His Picture On His Head / Who Is The Next President Of Nigeria 2023? - Vote Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.