Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,256 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) (601 Views)

Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / Sunday Lagolewe (Kingdolo) Is a Big Scammer, Beware! / Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by WFMarket: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by WFMarket: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
This Solutech guy known as Enoch Ikechukwu, whose phone number is : +234 812 509 6250, is a terrible individual.

I paid him 40K to design me a website. Could you believe that instead of giving me admin hosting details, he gave me an author/subscriber detail.

I can't do anything as admin to the site.

I have messaged him since the past one month, no replies. He doesn't pick call.

So clearly that he feels he has scammed.

Even as we speak, he's still with the login details.

No calls picked, no SMS or WhatsApp answered etc

I just paid him 40K.
Re: Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by Ignyte(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2022
WFMarket:
This Solutech guy known as Enoch Ikechukwu, whose phone number is : +234 812 509 6250, is a terrible individual.

I paid him 40K to design me a website. Could you believe that instead of giving me admin hosting details, he gave me an author/subscriber detail.

I can't do anything as admin to the site.

I have messaged him since the past one month, no replies. He doesn't pick call.

So clearly that he feels he has scammed.

Even as we speak, he's still with the login details.

No calls picked, no SMS or WhatsApp answered etc

I just paid him 40K.

Edakun no vex. I no sabi the guy. The matter no concern me.

Let me just sit down and be watching drama.

For the people that did not understand, if it is too cheap... Run oh… Awoof dey turn belle
Re: Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by Xedmark: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Ignyte:

Sorry about your experience but let me say this:

When you pay somebody 40k for websites what do you expect?? That’s below the standard. The guy doesn’t rate the client. He is probably working on something that is bringing him more money.

Pay good money and designers will treat you like egg.
You are a trash Bag boy. Normally your type is not worth the time but for some of your likes to learn, Let me educate you. Anything that is worth doing is worth doing well. If you agree to an amount to render a service, keep to your words and protect your name. The more reasons why some web beggar designers of your type go around posting your number every minutes in response to fake web post . Imagine, you saying "he's busy with something that is fetching him more money" what is money? when their is no integrity, A good name is better than gold or silver.

To the OP, This Solutech has been reported on this same platform severally, avoid him for good and everyone should learn from this. U can as well post his picture for accuracy purpose. If you don't have, I will get his picture with his phone number and post it.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by codesngr(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2022
40k for a website should be suspicious to you, sorry for your experience.

i can give u an outstanding job , just that i dont charge less than 200k, my work are always on quality

Re: Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by haggai247: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigeria's keep hyping themselves to high heaven even when they know they are not qualified to do the job.
You both agree for 40k he paid and someone is even saying 40k is to small
When an Indian programmer can do it for less than 50-60 dollars bit here's the best part you will get a finished job before Upwork or fivver pays them.
And if you are tech savvy you make sure they are not using null plug in.
Nigerian and entitlement ee

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by Ignyte(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Xedmark:

You are a trash Bag boy. Normally your type is not worth the time but for some of your likes to learn, Let me educate you. Anything that is worth doing is worth doing well. If you agree to an amount to render a service, keep to your words and protect your name. The more reasons why some web beggar designers of your type go around posting your number every minutes in response to fake web post . Imagine, you saying "he's busy with something that is fetching him more money" what is money? when their is no integrity, A good name is better than gold or silver.

To the OP, This Solutech has been reported on this same platform severally, avoid him for good and everyone should learn from this. U can as well post his picture for accuracy purpose. If you don't have, I will get his picture with his phone number and post it.

My opinion was stated from experience on this same platform. I already told the OP to take heart. I am currently doing a job that paid less than 25k and I dey do am well but let’s say I get a 300k valued gig to be completed in the next 4 days, look at the country critically and tell me if you will turn it down.

The said webmaster might actually be at fault here but the point I was buttressing is, the money webmasters on NL get paid is too low for the services rendered. And that’s why some of the idiots get away with stringing clients like the OP along.

Lastly, I operate a waitlist system. I have people pending for me to get to do their gigs. Whatever you wrote up there might be from my past life but that isn’t me anymore.

Thank you for your response. It is good that when someone writes something, someone else can reply. Shows I am not talking to myself.

Whatever you say going forward is also for your pocket. At some point the OP should contact the bank and say he mistakenly sent money to the wrong account. The web designer will make himself available.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by Ignyte(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
codesngr:
40k for a website should be suspicious to you, sorry for your experience.

i can give u an outstanding job , just that i dont charge less than 200k, my work are always on quality

Na wetin I been dey try talk be this. All these 40k and below, except you have seen strong reviews or somebody recommended them, or their sample is actually good. FEAR THEM.

Just because say person agree to do the work for 40k no mean say him legit.

If someone scams ten people of 40k, e don pay rent for some cities.

Again, OP sorry. God go help

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by codesngr(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Esmael23:
Any link to your portfolio? i want to see your jobs

https://asapsoftwares.com/

I don’t usually showcase my work due to I normally sign non disclosure with client
Re: Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by WFMarket: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xedmark:

Don't mind that dun.ce you replied. People be saying nonsense like they are silly. Even if it was 5 naira, it came by agreement. And the dunce didn't ask to find out if he bargained higher or lower before we went with that as the common ground.

Thank you very much my dear brother.

I'll update how things go.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by Chidelis(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2023
codesngr:

https://asapsoftwares.com/

I don’t usually showcase my work due to I normally sign non disclosure with client

Na trusted guy be this, did a job for me, took my DA from 3 - 32. though i lost that domain name name due to naija hosting wahala, will contact him to shoot PropertyVendorNg DA high again.... na legit guy
Re: Beware Of Solutech. (Enoch Emmsnuel ) by codesngr(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chidelis:

Na trusted guy be this, did a job for me, took my DA from 3 - 32. though i lost that domain name name due to naija hosting wahala, will contact him to shoot PropertyVendorNg DA high again.... na legit guy

Thanks for feedback boss

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Premium Website? Get One Low Price / Truehost VPS Alternative / Web Designer Wanted Like Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.