Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? (1021 Views)

Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody / Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki / It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by peacettw: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
I know that i am not.

14 APC Northern Governors supporting a Southern candidate indeed....

When will we all wake up?

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by helinues: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
So many dramas to unfold before the primary. People should step down for others
Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by peacettw: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:

Orji Uzor Kalu, the glorified stooge, is currently in channels confirming the latest buzz in social media.

Lawan is APC consensus candidate but by all means, let's all keep thinking that Buhari is unaware of this

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by helinues: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
peacettw:

Orji Uzor Kalu, the glorified stooge, is currently in channels confirming the latest buzz in social media.

Lawan is APC consensus candidate but by all means, let's all keep thinking that Buhari is unaware of this

Orji Uzor Kalu's stand is not something surprising.

SE have made themselves xlear that if they are notgoin to get the ticket, then northerner should have it.

Umahi's stepping down for Lawan is just another confirmation

Btw, APC NWC have denied Adamu's statement
Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by peacettw: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:

SE have made themselves xlear that if they are notgoin to get the ticket, then northerner should have it.

I see. Then where is Tinubu and Osibanjo in this equation? Why start what they cant finish?
Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by MaskSubzero: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:
I agree with you bro, Tinubu should be step down for osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by helinues: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
peacettw:

I see. Then where is Tinubu and Osibanjo in this equation? Why start what they cant finish?

How do you mean by where is Tinubu and Osinbajo in this equation? Have the been disqualified from the primary?
Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by Crixxx: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
They called them politically irrelevant
2nd class citizens
5%ers and nor they are discovering they are all these themselves and even much worse
They were warned not to betray the south but they went ahead and joined to bring sufferings upon Nigerians. It's known what an elder sees sitting you as a child even on mount everest will never see it

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by socialmediaman: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by Crixxx: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:

Btw, APC NWC have denied Adamu's statement

Una too Dy lie. where did you see Umahi stepping down for lawan?

Something that was debunked yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by helinues: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

I read it online yesterday
Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by buckeyemedia: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

If truly he is the consensus choice, Why will he not step down & cut a deal, does Umuahi have any chance of winning?

It is only common logic
Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by Crixxx: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
buckeyemedia:
If truly he is the consensus choice, Why will he not step down & cut a deal, does Umuahi have any chance of winning?

It is only common logic

Whether he has a chance of winning or not is no one's business and that isn't why you guys should peddle lies
Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by buckeyemedia: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

Whether he has a chance of winning or not is no one's business and that isn't why you guys should peddle lies
What lies, did I say anything?
Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by buckeyemedia: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
buckeyemedia:
What lies, did I say anything?
Someone made a statement & I said it is logical, where is the lie in that?

Didn’t Nnamani quit the race today.
Re: Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? by DMerciful(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
You first betrayed the South and justified it by saying you were building bridges, that Igbos should learn how to build bridges.

You had it coming alright!
Crixxx:
They called them politically irrelevant
2nd class citizens
5%ers and nor they are discovering they are all these themselves and even much worse
They were warned not to betray the south but they went ahead and joined to bring sufferings upon Nigerians. It's known what an elder sees sitting you as a child even on mount everest will never see it

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) / Breaking News: Adc National Youth Leader Dumps Party With Over 50,000 Followers / We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.