Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos (66044 Views)

Bhadie Kelly Has Taken Over Nigerian Guys On Tiktok [photos] / Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos / Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by EmmaLege: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Puskas:
Las las na still smelly pussy

Abi ���
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Kpengla(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
dominzy:
Her username is bhadie.kelly
She's currently trending on everyone's fyp on tiktok and this is not good news for Nigerian ladies because all the guys are falling and drooling over goddess body.

wtf is perfect about her, she looks pre-teen.

No wonder Nigerian men like her...their love for juvenile pussy has been sending them to jail since 1960

3 Likes

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CSTRR: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
She is togolese?

Well, Nigerian men have a right of first refusal for all West African women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CSTRR: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
This chick is average na. Who said her beauty is outstanding with this her pankere body undecided

Poverty makes a young man see plane Jane as miss world sha lipsrsealed
I thought I was the only one.

I don't fancy women with small bodies, abeg.

I need my woman full and hefty but not excessively fat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
She's fine no doubt , but her tiktok videos na normal video wey girls they do , so why the hype , Mercy Aigbe pikin fine pass her.

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by IbileIfe: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Guys who are drooling over her must be those who have never had prettier and sexier babes.
There are millions of babes who look like her in Nigeria
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by deebrownneymar: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
dominzy:
She's currently trending on everyone's fyp on tiktok and this is not good news for Nigerian ladies because all the guys are falling and drooling over goddess body.

Who Dey hype this rubbish!!!
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by empressSkincare(f): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
Tik tok
Number one time wasting app

And data wasting too
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Raychee(f): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Okay
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Eric310890: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Las las her boy friend go still cheat on her.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Guderian(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Chai togo jazz finally came through ....... grin grin

Comrade above "can any good thing com out of togo"
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by treatise: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Puskas:
Las las na still smelly pussy
You say wetin?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Mrpojj(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
dominzy:
Wetin I wan use her do
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Dione03: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmmm her Pomo go don suffer ooo,ask her she go tell you
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Wwwq: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Oh
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Konjiboii: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
I've seen better
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
Tik tok
Number one time wasting app
i don delete am sef, d tin really carry my head ehh
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Silentgroper(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Rahkman:
She's very good looking I must say,kinda like ethiopian
Heard she's kenyan.,
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Xfemt(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Imagine this kind of beauty and one guy will say he wants to be gAy
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by SPAMBOX7: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Boring ass biiitch. Watched only 3 of her videos and I was bored asf angry
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Karlifate: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Toks2008:

Nothing spectacular about her body but guys just want to use her pepper other ladies cheesy

Exactly! cheesy

And it's really working. cheesy
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by 66spirit(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Fine dark girl.

Na only me and one other guy dey normal.
Yeah I am the other normal guy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by IsellSmartTvs: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

i don delete am sef, d tin really carry my head ehh
grin grin
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by IsellSmartTvs: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
empressSkincare:

And data wasting too
Coming from a lady grin grin
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Ikmontana1: 12:22am On Jun 10, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Las las all hole na hole, e no get one wey sweet pass another.
bro, hole dey sweet pass hole
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:51am On Jun 10, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Fine dark girl.

Na only me and one other guy dey normal.
I am the other guy

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by jimcaddy(m): 1:49am On Jun 10, 2022
African women are blessed with beautiful women with curves natural like that.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by VirileNelly2420: 4:44am On Jun 10, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
She has a thick Pusssy.
Fat p indeed. cheesy...
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by VirileNelly2420: 4:48am On Jun 10, 2022
ashawopikin:
Bonga fish, no nyash
Ur eye dey pain u ni?
She's very much ok.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Laideabdulahi: 6:30am On Jun 10, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Las las all hole na hole, e no get one wey sweet pass another.

Na him be say you never Bleep before.
Or
You never jam better pussy
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by darediamond(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Guderian:
Chai togo jazz finally came through ....... grin grin

Comrade above "can any good thing com out of togo"
grin cheesy cheesy

Were!! grin grin cheesy grin
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2022
In Donald trump's voice "this is what Africans are known for sex..sex..sex...no brain"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Wizkid Eats Roasted Corn In Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.