Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos (66054 Views)

Bhadie Kelly Has Taken Over Nigerian Guys On Tiktok [photos] / Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos / Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by muyico(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
maureensylvia:

I have 3 kids and I'm not fat
grin
maureensylvia:

I have 3 kids and I'm not fat
XO U too get til pomo? U ha still passing tru stress.let ur mind cool.u wil c. U wil b fat! But wait? I nava taste til pomo b4
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Oga, I didn't ask you for options. I asked can a gay man impregnate his fellow gay man and a lesbian woman impregnate her fellow gay woman?
Ok....we gonna go down that route? Can a woman without womb get pregnant?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Ok....we gonna go down that route? Can a woman without womb get pregnant?

Why is this question difficult for you to answer? can a gay man impregnate his fellow gay man and a lesbian woman impregnate her fellow gay woman? Simple yes or no
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why is this question difficult for you to answer? can a gay man impregnate his fellow gay man and a lesbian woman impregnate her fellow gay woman? Simple yes or no
Yes. Can you answer mine now?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yes. Can you answer mine now?

Did I make any claims about women without womb? So on what basis am I to answer your question? Or are you saying lesbians don't have womb?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did I make any claims about women without womb? So on what basis am I to answer your question? Or are you saying lesbians don't have womb?

I asked a question same way you asked yours and I answered yours so please answer mine
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I asked a question same way you asked yours and I answered yours so please answer mine

At all. You got it twisted. I asked you a question based on the claims you made. What claims did I make that warranted your question?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

At all. You got it twisted. I asked you a question based on the claims you made. What claims did I make that warranted your question?
Yep,transmen and transwomen exists so please answer mine
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yep,transmen and transwomen exists so please answer mine

Who asked you whether transmen and transwomen exist? What claims did I make that warranted your question? Can you provide the claims?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who asked you whether transmen and transwomen exist? What claims did I make that warranted your question? Can you provide the claims?
You asked if two men could get pregnant and I said yes because you never specified whether transmen or cis men so yea.....you played yourself
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You asked if two men could get pregnant and I said yes because you never specified whether transmen or cis men so yea.....you played yourself

You are the one playing yourself. Did I ask you if they exist? Pls reproduce my question verbatim let's compare it with your claim you just made.
Who asked you whether transmen and transwomen exist?
What claims did I make that warranted your question? Can you provide the claims?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are the one playing yourself. Did I ask you if they exist? Pls reproduce my question verbatim let's compare it with your claim you just made.
Who asked you whether transmen and transwomen exist?
What claims did I make that warranted your question? Can you provide the claims?
You asked a question and I answered. Now I'm asking mine and you are playing mind games with yourself. Just answer the question I asked
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You asked a question and I answered. Now I'm asking mine and you are playing mind games with yourself. Just answer the question I asked

Pls reproduce my question verbatim let's compare it with your claim you just made. Who asked you whether transmen and transwomen exist?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls reproduce my question verbatim let's compare it with your claim you just made. Who asked you whether transmen and transwomen exist?
It's obvious you are trolling but I will bite. My question had no background,just please answer it
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

It's obvious you are trolling but I will bite. My question has no background,just please answer it

Whats trolling? What's my business with that. I am asking you questions based on what you said.

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Whats trolling? What's my business with that. I am asking you questions based on what you said.

Ok forget it. I answered your question though
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Ok forget it. I answered your question though

Did you answer these?

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did you answer these?

You didn't answer mine so go figure
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You didn't answer mine so go figure

Which takes us back to:

What claims did I make that warranted your question? Can you provide the claims?.

Who asked you whether transmen and transwomen exist? Pls reproduce my question verbatim let's compare it with your claim you just made.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by maureensylvia(f): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
muyico:
grin XO U too get til pomo? U ha still passing tru stress.let ur mind cool.u wil c. U wil b fat! But wait? I nava taste til pomo b4

Lol Which stress
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 1:22am On Jun 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which takes us back to:

What claims did I make that warranted your question? Can you provide the claims?.

Who asked you whether transmen and transwomen exist? Pls reproduce my question verbatim let's compare it with your claim you just made.
Like I said.... it's completely obvious. Have a great day
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 5:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I said.... it's completely obvious. Have a great day

What is completely obvious? That you can't defend your claims?

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What is completely obvious? That you can't defend your claims?

Like I said answer mine, I answered the first one you asked despite the back and forth so please answer mine and I will answer this

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I said answer mine, I answered the first one you asked despite the back and forth so please answer mine and I will answer this

Same reason why I asked:

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by muyico(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2022
maureensylvia:

Lol Which stress
dat min ur hubby sperms no get vitamines
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Same reason why I asked:

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Very good. Same reason why I asked:

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

then you shouldnt have any challenges answering these questions:

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

then you shouldnt have any challenges answering these questions:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Wizkid Eats Roasted Corn In Private Jet / Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.