Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu (51413 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
OPEN LETTER TO ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

By Ayo Fayose

My Dear Asiwaju,

Let me start this letter to your good-self whom I considered as one of the leading lights of the Yoruba nation; as a letter that may not be patronizing, especially for the content based on the subjective views I will express here as a Yoruba man and not as a politician.

I equally wish to state that I am not an APC man and will never be.

I am writing based on my observed views and the attached possible dangers about your good-self against tomorrow.

One of the undeniable facts is your outburst in Abeokuta, which is a clear indication that you clearly saw a political danger to which you reacted. This informed the basis of my writing to you now.

I equally read the reactions of your political allies both in the North and in the South. The reactions gave me great cause of concern for you and your life. Again, I see danger!

As a knowledgeable student of history whom you are; our great late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo and the celebrated winner of the June 12, 1993 general election; Alhaji Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola, were led to the Golgotha by self acclaimed "champions of democracy." I am sure the same people may advise you to ignore my advise.

Going by the handwritings that are now clearly on the wall, if I may comment sir, I see you as one that may be swimming against the political tide of the cabal in your party. They are equally preparing for your actions and reactions and are fully set to contain same as they did to both Awolowo and Abiola.

Unfortunately, your kingdom has been badly balkanized if what happened in Abeokuta is anything to go by.

My advise:
The book of Proverbs chapter 22 verse 3 (The Good News Translations), "sensible people will see trouble coming and avoid it but unthinking people will work into it."

Again, Asiwaju, for reasons of not being misrepresented, I will like to stop here and allow you to take your decisions, good or bad as a wise full-grown adult whom you are.

I wish you the best of luck.

Ayo Fayose
Governor, Ekiti State
2003-2006 and 2014-2018

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Letter writers everywhere.

Na wa oo, even Fayose dey write letters now.

Make I sit down wait for the post master Uncle Sege

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu is a goner

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Crixxx: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol. Disgraced.
Grandpa Tinubu olodo ode should go and rest before he rests in peace.
Meanwhile on the other news

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by sogodihno: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let's wait till tomorrow evening.

All these nonsense permutations and news will end then.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Thewrath(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Make una come out o,they want to do Tinini tanana cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's crystal clear that Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba , he just wanna force himself on the people as the greedy man he's always been

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Greatkenny2: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Heartfelt...
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu that will soon move to SDP

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by redcliff: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Where is fair play
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Jostoman: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jagaban wanted to try his luck and he is going to beat Lawan hands down.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Karmaisme(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Affliction shall not rise again in Nigeria. As for me and my family, we will be OBIdient.

157 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by barbstee(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by helinues: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Toh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by sekundosekundo: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
No going back, I must Perch on that IROKO tree, I am ready to URINATE my way to aso Rock grin

18 Likes

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by obidr(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Where is fair play

What do you mean by fair play? Has anyone from North East ever been President since 1999?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Will he listen? That's the question!

Tinubu's ego is so much that he believes his personal ambition is greater than the future and well-being of 200 million Nigerians.

Why is he so desperate to rule Nigeria when he knows he is not capable and neither is he fit?!

An old man that ought to apply wisdom is behaving like a toddler whose lollipop was taken away.

What a big shame!!!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Opeyemic01: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fayose made sense, if Tinubu is wise, he should do Tambuwal for Osinbanjo tomorrow. Too much wisdom and strategy of Tinubu is taking the ticket away from him. Abeokuta outburst killed his lifetime ambition

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by rikithor(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thanks Peterman de Rock,for your free Aithophelic counsel.
So the North eventually dribbled this SW Election rigger in a broader day light, and nothing happened,I meant nothing really seriously happened?

Helelele the gods must be cleverly wise;

Let's wait to see if he will need Peter's words.

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally.
Process driving license and vehicles papers.
See contacts below

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Softmirror: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu is a goner
grin Reminds me of so many letters written by people like Fayose to Obasanjo before the 1999 elections. It seems such letter actually propels one to become president of Nigeria at the end of the day. So far so good for Tinubu, the loyalty from the Northern Governors has been tested and passed. We meet at the eagle square.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Kingpin1000: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
Lol. Disgraced.
Grandpa Tinubu olodo ode should go and rest before he rests in peace.
Meanwhile on the other news
You see this Orji Kalu's tweet,
It will do alot of damage to APC if Ahmed is not given the party flag.
The Northerners will feel cheated by the south when even some part of the south supports lawan.
Orji Kalu, is a bad strategist, these guys a planning something big, but I can't yet figure it out.
Are they working for PDP, Even Obi too, his move is suspicious.
What if He was sent to take a big chunk of the southern vote.
Remember, Atiku is not his enemy, He even called him friend.
Remember the norths still feels, they are owed four years of Leadership.
It's just my thoughts sha...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Cholls(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
My brothers and sisters what is this one saying that we don't know.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by VaginaMiners: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
ABDULLAHI ADAMU ON A FROLIC OF HIS OWN

My attention has just been drawn to the expensive joke purportedly enacted by the National Chairman of APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu. The speculation is rife that the Chairman took a flight of fancy and decided to make a pronouncement beyond his competence. He has, allegedly, made public his preferred choice as the candidate of the APC for the Office of the President in the next general elections.

This alleged pronouncement runs contrary to the position of majority of Northern Governors in APC and their counterparts in the South. Our agreement is unanimous on this issue. The office of the President should be contested for by qualified persons from the Southern part of the country if the move to get a consensus candidate fails. There has been no shift from this settled issue.

Let it be known that the Chairman or anyone who holds a contrary opinion does so at a personal level. He is at best embarking on a frolic which reasonable people will consider dangerous.

We are grieving but have not forgotten that Power MUST shift to the south. On this we stand.

Signed:
Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu,SAN.
Governor, Ondo State.
June 6, 2022.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Softmirror: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Opeyemic01:
Fayose made sense, if Tinubu is wise, he should do Tambuwal for Osinbanjo tomorrow. Too much wisdom and strategy of Tinubu is taking the ticket away from him. Abeokuta outburst killed his lifetime ambition

Tinubu can't do Tambuwal for Osinbanjo. Tinubu is the man the whole of the Northern Governors are supporting. Infact they will NEVER FORGIVE him if he does so. On both moral and common sense grounds a Tambuwal for Osinbanjo is a crime against democracy.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by VaginaMiners: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It's crystal clear that Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba , he just wanna force himself on the people as the greedy man he's always been
OsuofLagos.
A banished flat..hea.ded osu clown trying all his best to be what he is not .

I would not be proud too if I were an osu pig from orsu grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by FallenShitHole: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:
Let's wait till tomorrow evening.

All these nonsense permutations and news will end then.
Muguh!! What are you still waiting for? Wake up from your dream and face reality. Lawan is the concensus candidate. May be you have malaria and still hoping your Tinubu will become your president. Daft!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Softmirror: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You see this Orji Kalu's tweet,
It will do alot of damage to APC if Ahmed is not given the party flag.
The Northerners will feel cheated by the south when even some part of the south supports lawan.
Orji Kalu, is a bad strategist, these guys a planning something big, but I can't yet figure it out.
Are they working for PDP, Even Obi too, his move is suspicious.
What if He was sent to take a big chunk of the southern vote.
Remember, Atiku is not his enemy, He even called him friend.
Remember the norths still feels, they are owed for years of Leadership.
It's just my thoughts sha

Have you watched the video of the meeting by 13 Northern Governors out of the 14 APC governors with President Muhammad Buhari supporting power shift to the South?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by perez100: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Where is fair play

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Fair play is when you allow equity and fairness to rule. Ogbonaya Onu won APP Presidential ticket in 1999 - a national party for that matter but he stepped down for Olu Falae of AD but today your people ganged up against Igbos and vowed Igbo man cannot rule Nigeria and you called it smart politics.

Let me see the idiot that will blame Orji Uzoh Kalu. South East and North East have not ruled, particularly South East has not even become VP. Where is the fairness?

You called us 5% but you may become 2% if care is not taken. But I don't want anybody to be 2%. I just want equity and fairness to every region.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by sogodihno: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Muguh!! What are you still waiting for? Wake up from your dream and face reality. Lawan is the concensus candidate. May be you have malaria and still hoping your Tinubu will become your president. Daft!

That must be your father you are referring to

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Esama: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Aboki and okoro will be disgrace tomorrow.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.