Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu (51400 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by NairaMaster1(m): 6:21am On Jun 07, 2022
sogodihno:
Let's wait till tomorrow evening.

All these nonsense permutations and news will end then.

Tears will flood the street of SW this evening.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 07, 2022
OkoroBufo:

After his outburst, Northern Governors agreed to the ticket coming down south, also NWC openly disagreed with Adamu on his choice of Lawan. He is the only authority that can challenge the power hawks. Consensus & Annointing is in the mud, everyone goes to the primaries tomorrow.

-Okoro bufo

Okoro bufo or Okoro bu nzuzu look Adamu cannot just announce Lawan as consensus candidate without backing somewhere. Buhari is the silent string roller in this but doesn't want to be seen as such.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Modern-day Judas, a man with no conscience..

All because of Judas, the evil insider and tool of destruction...

When your enemies are after you, they use and send your own brother to do the dirty work.

This is a sad lesson for us to learn, politics or no politics, this is real life.

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by DeleTaller: 6:31am On Jun 07, 2022
obidr:

What do you mean by fair play? Has anyone from North East ever been President since 1999?

The argument is between the North and South..
stop expanding meaningless points.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 07, 2022
ColdHeatt:
Everyone, Tinubu's friends and foes alike, know the situation that Fayose is just personalizing. But is he altruistic? No. Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the greatest weakling in political history if he chickens in now. When, where and how anyone dies is completely in the hands of God. If the Fulanis should kill Tinubu then they might just have done kamikaze. [b]Tinubu living or dead is a big factor telling on Nigerian's [/b]future.

You see the last statement from you na big lie. Even Yorubas will heave a sigh of relief if he is gone.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Newton2024:

I now understand why the southwest doesn't align with the southeast politically.

The southeast are a political baggage.
The southeast is dead weight.

Imagine the statements of if presidency doesn't come to southeast it should remain in the north.

That is the most FOOLISH statement I have heard all my life.

Why wasn't that statement imposed in PDP.
There was hardly a southwest challenger only a south southerner who is in some form Igbo.

Why did the igbos not coerce WIKE to step down for an Igbo candidate.
Why did no Igbo governor run on the platform of PDP.

Uhami would have been a good bet but he ran to the APC,Peter obi chickened out.

Now the igbos want to reap were they didn't sow in APC.

I tell u,I used to align with the igbos now I see they are the real slaves to the Fulani.

The Igbo will never ever be President of Nigeria.

You are not smart and you don't have sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2022
I equally wish to state that I am not an APC man and will never be.

Fayose, same Nigeria politics where loyalty takes backseat, time will tell.

.......were led to the Golgotha by self acclaimed "champions of democracy." I am sure the same people may advise you to ignore my advise.

The most important thing here is as long as folks littered here and outside the walls of the internet have choosen to stand on Tinubu's mandate, make Jagaban carry go. He shouldn't bother himself reading in between the lines and if he should get played (the signs are quite obvious, the room is easy to read) he can find solace in these words 'you can't win all the time'

Dear Lord,
My garri don finish so, abeg as I dey comot today make correct money enter my hand o. Sebi if I buy small protein like fried fish add am on top the small garri wey I go buy today, e no go bad.
I believe say you go do am for me.
Amen
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Kingpin1000: 6:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Gozac:

But North voted OBJ and GEJ. I don't like the way some Southerners paint Northerners as power greedy, tribalistic people.The injustice and greed for power in the South is giving them impetus to foist a northern candidate in APC
Unless South unites against injustice and go for equity and fair play within the units making up South, we will be at the mercy of the North
Some unit are working towards a supremacy agenda while the other is working against political extinction
These are issues fueling feud in APC right now
OBJ, was a compensation for MKO, go back and check GEJ vs Buhari only in the North in 2011 after GEJ had major backing from northern elites.
Don't be deceived, the north believes if power goes to Tinubu, they'll loose the party structure and will rather cripple the party.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by anonimi: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It's crystal clear that Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba , he just wanna force himself on the people as the greedy man he's always been

How can Thiefnuibu be the choice of Omoluabi Yorubas? The worst rogue to ever be in power over the people as he licks the anus of Foolanis in his Emilokan rat race to nowhere?
It is only a matter of time before his foolishness catches up with him in full glare.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by anonimi: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Kingpin1000:
OBJ, was a compensation for MKO, go back and check GEJ vs Buhari only in the North in 2011 after GEJ had major backing from northern elites.
Don't be deceived, the north believes if power goes to Tinubu, they'll loose the party structure and will rather cripple the party.

They know that he is a serial betrayer, from MKO times, to the 1999 Afenifere elders till now. He even betrayed the entire Yoruba race being a slave to Fulanis in his Emilokan (my turn) rat cace.
Why should master strategists who dribbled the great Awolowo and Azikiwe to be the owners of this geographical area known as the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN allow such a useless thief betray them

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Minime10(f): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is a gonna!
Life long ambition, in serious jeopardy grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Upjis: 6:46am On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=9jahotblog post=113542090][/quote]

If you supported Tinubu

SHAME ON YOU MUMU
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by SojiCash(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
Letter writers everywhere.

Na wa oo, even Fayose dey write letters now.

Make I sit down wait for the post master Uncle Sege

Only if you know what the Yorubas are called
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Kdon2: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Crixxx:
Lol. Disgraced.
Grandpa Tinubu olodo ode should go and rest before he rests in peace.
Meanwhile on the other news

Mumurity! Una no kuku get elders for your region all of una na the same and reason the same direction.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by BabaO2: 6:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Disappointing
By all standards, Fayose is one of the leaders of SW, is it everytime the fulani cabals kill our leaders we should keep quite and do nothing? In pdp they are there also for their 2 sides of a coin approach.
Why doing politics with them, why always pretending that this is a country, why cant we turn the heat on both our own saboteurs and the supplanters
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Laid2001: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2022
perez100:

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Fair play is when you allow equity and fairness to rule. Ogbonaya Onu won APP Presidential ticket in 1999 - a national party for that matter but he stepped down for Olu Falae of AD but today your people ganged up against Igbos and vowed Igbo man cannot rule Nigeria and you called it smart politics.

Let me see the idiot that will blame Orji Uzoh Kalu. South East and North East have not ruled, particularly South East has not even become VP. Where is the fairness?

You called us 5% but you may become 2% if care is not taken. But I don't want anybody to be 2%. I just want equity and fairness to every region.

Tafawa Balewa na from NE snd Aguiyi ironsi na from SE
That's enough too
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 07, 2022
plaindealer:
Modern-day Judas, a man with no conscience..

All because of Judas, the evil insider and tool of destruction...

When your enemies are after you, they use and send your own brother to do the dirty work.

This is a sad lesson for us to learn, politics or no politics, this is real life.

In the book - Julius Ceasar, there are many lessons to learn.

Caesar was murdered by multiple Roman senators, including his closest friend BRUTUS.

Sixty members of the Senate decided that the only way to remove Caesar from power was to assassinate him. And you Brutus! it is very painful. You cannot blame Adamu, everything has scattered already.

If Osinbajo had not joined the contest, 98% of contestants would not have joined the contest. Lawan joined to bring sanity having seen they have bastardized APC presidential tickets and are making mockery of the entire process because of Tinubu.

Immediately Osinbajo entered, it becomes a contest for every hustlers .

Afenifere old men following Ohaneze like mumu since Jonathan era. Afenifere and Osinbajo are the tools used against Tinubu.

Pa Tanko Yakassai and Afenifere are enemies. Tanko Yakassai is the first person Tinubu met for his Ambition even before Buhari. Pa Tanko Yakassai promised him but on one condition that he get South West full support. Immediately, I know Pa Tanko Yakassai has given Tinubu a very difficult task. Pa Tanko himself knows that is a difficult task. Afenifere is there. I never knew there is another serious danger until Osinbajo camp came out.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Lightorder: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu is a goner
I am not surprised it is getting to this. Anyone that walked Nigeria into this disaster would not have a fair deal. He brought in Buhari when south had already beginning to have strong grips on the leadership of this nation. He blindly and ambitiously broke it an sold south to north. I am afraid he will not take this letter seriously like the proverbial stubborn flies that got boxed in with the corpse in the coffin. He is not a quick learner . Sons of NOBODIES on NL will be here hailing him. When he gets a bloody mouth now , they will shut their toilet mouths and change their monikers
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by StanislausWeCan(m): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2022
You are quite on point, same reasons some low minded youth from West are supporting him (region & religion) instead of having any Southeasternd to support in the said spirit of equity and fairness. To them,its all about ethnic affiliation irrespective of competency. Everyone wants to be in power
PrinceOfLagos:
It's crystal clear that Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba , he just wanna force himself on the people as the greedy man he's always been

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by sageb: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2022

Peter Ayo Fayose, the Rock have written well.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by HernanCortes: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Crixxx:
Lol. Disgraced.
Grandpa Tinubu olodo ode should go and rest before he rests in peace.
Meanwhile on the other news

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Labsinp: 6:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Softmirror:

Tinubu can't do Tambuwal for Osinbanjo. Tinubu is the man the whole of the Northern Governors are supporting. Infact they will NEVER FORGIVE him if he does so. On both moral and common sense grounds a Tambuwal for Osinbanjo is a crime against democracy.

Northern governors are only supporting him winning the primary election, but come next year they'll tell their people to vote for Atiku, They know what they are doing.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by adagba001: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2022

You've made no sense... Stop talking from both sides of your mouth. Stop talking through the corners. Say what you want to say Ogbeni!
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Obastick: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is a man. In as much as the letter shows the quality of cowardice in it entirety, Tinubu shld reman steadfast. After all something must kill a man. Fayose disguised the impending calamity Vis a viz Obafemi and Abiola. See, Fayose no man ll leave forever.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2022
babaolofin:

In the book - Julius Ceasar, there are many lessons to learn.

Caesar was murdered by multiple Roman senators, including his closest friend BRUTUS.

Sixty members of the Senate decided that the only way to remove Caesar from power was to assassinate him. And you Brutus! it is very painful. You cannot blame Adamu, everything has scattered already.

If Osinbajo had not joined the contest, 98% of contestants would not have joined the contest. Lawan joined to bring sanity having seen they have bastardized APC presidential tickets and are making mockery of the entire process because of Tinubu.

Immediately Osinbajo entered, it becomes a contest for every hustlers .

The way I see it, Osinbajo lost already even if at the end of the day he is the nominee simply because he intentionally created this mess and effectively created unnecessary division.

How do you even live with yourself knowing the kind of mess you created and who in particular you just sidelined and stepped on your way to the presidency? Is it really worth it?

Obviously, this is not 100% Osinbajo himself going against Tinubu, other forces are pushing and using him to achieve their own sinister objectives.

I really don't know how Osinbajo sleeps at night.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by mukthar2000(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Oga fayose u are suppose to be at Amala join , stop wasting ur time written latter.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Labsinp:

Northern governors are only supporting him winning the primary election, but come next year they'll tell their people to vote for Atiku, They know what they are doing.

This is your own opinion, abi den don call you inside meeting to reveal this plan to you?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Okobola146: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
Tinubu that will soon move to SDP
whether sdp o, pdp o, opp o or even apc, Tinubu is going no where
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by HRMK: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2022
FAYOSE?SAME EX-GOVERNOR?SAME DEFEATED BY LADY SENATOR OLUJIMI IN EKITI POLITICS?SAME PDP PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT THAT COULDNT GARNER A SINGLE VOTE IN THE PRIMARIES?WHEN THE LIKES OF ATIKU HAD OVER 300?WIKE,OVER 200?SARAKI HAD 70?FAYOSE IS NO MORE RECKONED WITH,EVEN IN PDP!WE CAN ONLY ASK:WHAT IS HIS BIZ WITH TINUBU SINCE THEY ARE NOT IN SAME PARTY?OK,BCS THEY ARE BOTH YORUBA!IS THIS OUT OF TRUE LOVE OR USUAL DECEIT,NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE WELL NOTED FOR?UR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE!THANK YOU!!
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Cogs(m): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2022
In a conversation with one of my allies last week.
I made these exact references.

The man should be wise.

I see a case of June 12 happening again.

A word is enough for the wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.