Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Marathon Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marathon Prayers (193 Views)

3hrs Non Stop Marathon Prayers With Apostle Joshua Selman / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marathon Prayers by Earthkumy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tuesday is second day of our marathon prayers

Topic: working out of captivity

Bible verse
Isaiah 52:11
"Get out! Get out and leave your captivity, where everything you touch is unclean. Get out of there and purify yourselves, you who carry home the sacred objects of the Lord."
Isaiah 52:11 NLT

The Lord is asking us to leave our place of bondage. A Lot of Christians know what is pulling them back from God, but they love their captivity, hence remain in bondage, even though they have been delivered, they refuse to work in the freedom that has been given to them by God. Some do this out of ignorance, why some knowingly stay in bondage because they think that's all there's. Today God is calling each and everyone one of us to leave the place of bondage we who call him our God, He is calling us to walk in the freedom he has given us.

Prayer Point
Our Lord my God, give me strength to walk out of my place of captivity.

Our Lord my God pull my family out of a place of captivity

Our Lord my God pull my business out of a place of Captivity

Our Lord my God pull my country out of a place of Captivity

In Jesus name Amen

Pray this prayer point at least 6 times tomorrow

If you can pray it all day do

Re: Marathon Prayers by Cypress042(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na person wey don chop belleful dey do marathon prayer, people with empty stomach like we jump and pass grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) / C / Always Give Thank To The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.