Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) (27140 Views)

See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) / What's Your First Choice Meal For Breakfast? / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) by ama19: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
koyyess:

Do you bake with 100% wheat flour? Please share recipes subsequently if you do.

Yes please, sorry it was omitted in the ingredients list..please use 2½ cups of all purpose flour (wheat flour)..this braided dough is one flour recipe. I will share others soon, so please stay tuned. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) by koyyess: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
ama19:

Yes please, sorry it was omitted in the ingredients list..please use 2½ cups of all purpose flour (wheat flour)..This braided dough is one flour recipe, I will share others soon, so please stay tuned. Thanks.

Is all purpose flour same as 100% wheat flour?
Re: How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) by ama19: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
koyyess:

Is all purpose flour same a 100% wheat flour?

Yes please, all purpose flour is same as wheat flour as confirmed from google smiley

Re: How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) by koyyess: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
ama19:

Yes please, all purpose flour is same as wheat flour as confirmed from google smiley

I am just learning this. Meaning it's unrefined. So what is the refined flour called in the market please?
Re: How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) by ama19: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
koyyess:

I am just learning this. Meaning it's unrefined. So what is the refined flour called in the market please?

There are different types of flour such as rice flour, corn flour, wheat flour etc. However, when it comes to baking, all purpose flour can serve your needs. When you get to the market or baking shop, if you ask the seller for all purpose flour or baking flour or wheat flour or just simply "flour", the seller will understand what you need.
Re: How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) by koyyess: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
ama19:

There are different types of flour such as rice flour, corn flour, wheat flour etc. However, when it comes to baking, all purpose flour can serve your needs. When you get to the market or baking shop, if you ask the seller for all purpose flour or baking flour or wheat flour or just simply "flour", the seller will understand what you need.

Baking flour is refined flour that is also extracted from processed wheat. That's why I was asking to know if 'all purpose flour' is extracted from unrefined wheat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife / Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS / Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.