Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates (29433 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Share Ghana Must-Go Bags Containing Cash To Delegates? / Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by donphilopus: 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
President Muhammad Buhari welcomes all delegates taking part in picking a Presidential standard-bearer for the All Progressives Congress (APC) to Abuja, urging them to exercise their franchise in an atmosphere devoid of any form of inducement or manipulation.

"As I said when I met with the Progressives Governors Forum last week, "the outcome of this primary election should prove to the world the positive quality of the PC regarding democratic principles, culture as well as leadership," the President stated.

He added that the delegates should conduct themselves decently and in order, reiterating that the APC stands for positive change in the way of doing things, "and we must reflect this in all areas of our lives and conduct."

President Buhari salutes all delegates, who have traveled from far and near, describing them as "the true pillars of the party, who have been our strength from formation, to our first electoral victory, to the second in 2019, and to the third, by the grace of Almighty Allah, in 2023."

The President recalls what he told the National Advisory Council at State House on Sunday night: "We are marching towards a third straight victory since 2015, at the Presidential polls."

He urged the delegates to vote wisely, and pick a person that would fly the banner of the party to a resounding victory next year.

President Buhari wishes all delegates a happy stay in the Federal Capital Territory, and safe trip when they travel back to their respective destinations.

FA
Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
June 6, 2022

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by odinaccess: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Election in this country is arranged,if you don't get it forgereet
Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by Mooh247: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
cool

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by helinues: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Interesting
Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by Crixxx: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oga summarize who you expect to read that shiit from the lifeless one

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by Ebubu: 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
formality

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by buhariguy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good
Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by donphilopus: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ebubu:
formality

You wish lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by XerXers: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
donphilopus:

You wish lol.
Buhari is a master strategist. He will finish Tinubu and still come out clean without any moral baggage. It will appear as if he tried his best but events beyond his control led to Tinubu failure. He will even offer dubious "help" while his lieutenant do his dirty job

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by KingKO22: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by donphilopus: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:

Buhari is a master strategist. He will finish Tinubu and still come out clean without any moral baggage. It will appear as if he tried his best but events beyond his control led to Tinubu failure. He will even offer dubious "help" while his lieutenant do his dirty job

Stop crying. Tinubu would emerge later today. If you're bold enough, we can bet it.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by IamWonderful: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by KingKO22: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:

Miserable Yeebow thinks everyone is as coward and pathetic as they are.

Do you think Yoruba candidate will chicken out as your Peter Obi did

Or You think Yoruba don't have courage to challenge any Northerners even Buhari himself will not play with fire.

Yoruba and yeebow are not in the same league. Just relax and watch how politics are being play at National level

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by Crixxx: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:

The disgrace will be final by tomorrow. Afonja dare challenge his master

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by emperor863(m): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Me: Where is truthisunique?

Answer: Right here below (when he was told that the anointing oil has dried up).

23 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by WhizdomXX(m): 12:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari in the name of the Almighty God a Southern Candidate will be sworn in as your successor come May 29th 2023.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by duro4real(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Officially,Bola I’m with you in this trying time. You would come out victorious

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by Indispensable85(m): 1:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Officially Tinubu has won this one. He worked for it. He killed the whole consensus thing and succeeded in pushing it into an elective congress where he's so sure of winning. He has the numbers. Non of them can match him in the primary.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by eagleu: 1:53am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:

Nice analysis.
What his press secretary says and what Buhari actually does are two different things.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by mikemiyaki: 2:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Why can't he name his preferred candidate? Why is he afraid? I thought his balls are made of steel?

16 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by modskiller(m): 2:06am On Jun 07, 2022
We dey wait
Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by VaginaMiners: 2:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari no try for APC
He's the cause of these nonsense

Lagos boy for the win !!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by VaginaMiners: 2:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Crixxx:

Osu pig
We don't do unconditional surrender like you spoils of war grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by ceede2: 2:50am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:

... another SadEast.

11 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by Hunter12: 2:52am On Jun 07, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by ceede2: 3:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Crixxx:

JihadEast Comrade lower your voice.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by nairavsdollars(f): 3:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Keep your message

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by haffaze777(m): 3:41am On Jun 07, 2022
BAT is battle ready for anybody that try to play any mumu gamegrin

66 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by Newton2024: 3:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Crixxx:

I now understand why the southwest doesn't align with the southeast politically.

The southeast are a political baggage.
The southeast is dead weight.

Imagine the statements of if presidency doesn't come to southeast it should remain in the north.

That is the most FOOLISH statement I have heard all my life.

Why wasn't that statement imposed in PDP.
There was hardly a southwest challenger only a south southerner who is in some form Igbo.

Why did the igbos not coerce WIKE to step down for an Igbo candidate.
Why did no Igbo governor run on the platform of PDP.

Uhami would have been a good bet but he ran to the APC,Peter obi chickened out.

Now the igbos want to reap were they didn't sow in APC.

I tell u,I used to align with the igbos now I see they are the real slaves to the Fulani.

The Igbo will never ever be President of Nigeria.

Let's vote Peter Obi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:52am On Jun 07, 2022
If there’s any love left in that shithole called Nigeria, those so called delegates at that convention now will be in mourning mood and avenge the deaths of those killed yesterday at the church in Owo.

They will avenge the death by electing a credible candidate that will weed Nigeria of all killers monsters by not selling their vote/conscience

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) / Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort / COVID-19 Will Make The Poor, Poorer – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.