Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. (63145 Views)

Video:Lekki Massacre: Survivor Cries At Lekki Tollgate. Picked Up By The Police / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by KoshCAD: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2022
An Nsukka Lady, Stephanie Ajibo Olitex who survived the Owo attack celebrates her birthday today.

Her testimony
We were inside the church when they started shooting from the outside. People at the back started running towards the altar. Some jumped fence, our priest escaped through the sacristy with the help of our catechist.

By the time I ran towards the Sacristy door, it was already locked by members who were able to reach there before me. I had to hide myself under the cupboard inside the choir room with the baby in my hand. He shot somebody right in front of me near the Sacristy door. He looked around, when he didn't see anybody or sound, he went away. He was on mask, loaded with Ak 47.

Note that the distance between the heavily loaded gunman and me was like kitchen to dinning. Our choir master who was hiding with us was shot on his chest before he ran into the room with us. I pray he survives the bullet.

They killed children, youths and elderly. We've recorded almost 100 death and still counting..I came out alive and escaped through the fence that demarcated our church from the Palace of Olowo of Owo Kingdom and ran to the palace for the fear of the unknown. The baby with me is safe, I'm also safe.

Happy birthday to me.

God Is Good
Happy Birthday

267 Likes 30 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by PoliteActivist: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2022
I want to say something, congratulate her... but then I remember some people died and she's no better than them

336 Likes 28 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by duro4real(m): 12:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Congratulations madam indeed God is good. More birthday to celebrate in land of the living. I connect your testimony to one of Omo olodo ide. May he come out victorious in today primary Election. Any mode the party chose to Select or Elect a candidates it will be to his favor in Jesus Name. Asiwaju we Want, Jagaban we Know.

24 Likes 12 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Crixxx: 12:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Beautiful Yoruba lady with nice gele.
Happy birthday OP

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by lordchiz(m): 1:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Crixxx:
Beautiful Yoruba lady with nice gele.
Happy birthday OP
U really get block head ooo....
So u should be called "Blockinus"....
Read well....she is an Igbo lady from Nsukka in Enugu!

208 Likes 12 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:49am On Jun 07, 2022
We thank God for your life Stephanie.
Happy Birthday and we are happy for you, you are still here, alive and healthy to tell your story.

Stephanie, As we are celebrating with you,
We also thank God for the lives of this beautiful couple below.
Back2Sender they both chorused on Sunday.......

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Propsvilla(m): 5:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Thank God for your life. HBD Beautiful soul.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by EKONGKING: 5:26am On Jun 07, 2022
But God is sleeping when people are getting killed in his compound.
You survived and u attributed to God . Those killed ,are they killed by God through negligence or by design .since God knows best

God is good indeed.
Dumbest set of people are Nigerian Christians .

72 Likes 14 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by KoshCAD: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2022
EKONGKING:
You survived and u attributed to God . Those killed ,are they killed by God through negligence or by design .since God knows best

God is good indeed.
Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by slivertongue: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2022
May the Lord keep you all the days of your Life.

3 Likes

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by slivertongue: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Front page pls. She deserves to be celebrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by ASAPFERG: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2022
EKONGKING:

God is good indeed.
god wey yhem go worship nor fit help them

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Esama: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Igbo should just stop hating on Yoruba people even we ss that close to Yorubaland our population there is not that rampant like igbo people living in southwest. Sometime I wonder why igbo hate Yoruba because there is nothing Yoruba will benefit that igbo will not part of there's nothing Yoruba will suffer that igbo will not share from it. Many igbo as already chose Yorubaland as a first home.

When the news of owo attacked was first announced some igbos on Nairaland are happy jubilating thinking it's only Yoruba affected.

91 Likes 14 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2022
This is why I hate Thanksgiving, it always feels like mockery

So she's saying she is more favoured than those that died

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by EmekaBlue(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Owo is one attack we are just talking about and i bet move forward over it in the weekend or so... Nothing serious to catch those guys. They are even planning more.

I pity Nigerians

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Okobola146:
This babe go sweet well well, her ringtones go dey loud and melodious.
collectiii and stop being an uncultured and shameless person on social media kiddo

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by DamnNiggar: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Skillsnigeria: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by helinues: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Happy birthday dear.

Lucky you for surviving the terror attack.

The attackers must pay with their blood
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Franking:
No one has been able to tell us who carries out the dastardly act.
Who ever they are.
Evil, brutal, , bad, terrible fears await them all before the end of this month, along with the animals and bastards tribalizing this unfortunate and sad incident online.

As long as God lives........

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by terrezo2002(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Give thanks to God always. Both in the good times and the bad times.

5 Likes

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by marsman: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Congrats. I am glad for her.

2 Likes

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Congratulations to our Sister from the East, I wish her many more years in health and wealth.

DamnNiggar:
Tinubu

You and other miscreants/haters will just kill yourselves over Tinubu's matter. A man that is made for life. You better go and figure out your own life and stop hating about.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths / Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.