Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. (63146 Views)

Video:Lekki Massacre: Survivor Cries At Lekki Tollgate. Picked Up By The Police / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Mozegee: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Who told you she from yoruba
Crixxx:
Beautiful Yoruba lady with nice gele.
Happy birthday OP
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by dalass(f): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2022
godofuck231:
Info has it that this sort of massacre is scheduled to take place all over the country on a fixed date and BH elements are already stationed for action , nigerian arm your selves , there's going to be a national blood bath

Which national bloodbath? It will not happen... Never!

They were soundly defeated before by Yorubas... History will repeat itself because we're ever ready against any onslaught.... Peace loving but we resist any form of oppression cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Fadafada231(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're the mumu here.
After Ondo state is Edo and Delta which are SS states.
We don't share any boundries with Biafra people, so I wonder why you people love our land so much.

You're dumb to say that Delta State don't share any boundary with SE beside I didn't mention Edo state in those states I enumerated above. All these Afonjas claiming SS
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by showafrica(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:
I want to say something, congratulate her... but then I remember some people died and she's no better than them

She is happy she is alive but smiling is not good at this moment

1 Like

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113546842:
We thank God for your life Stephanie.
Happy Birthday and we are happy for you, you are still here, alive and healthy to tell your story.

Stephanie, As we are celebrating with you,
We also thank God for the lives of this beautiful couple below.
Back2Sender they both chorused on Sunday.......

Please can you stop commenting on sensitive issues like this, you are part of the problem. Always supporting evil government. God's judgement awaits you.
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by godofuck231: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2022
dalass:

Which national bloodbath? It will not happen... Never!

They were soundly defeated before by Yorubas... History will repeat itself because we're ever ready against any onslaught.... Peace loving but we resist any form of oppression cool

great ,arm your self

1 Like

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by FireUpNow(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Crixxx:
Beautiful Yoruba lady with nice gele.
Happy birthday OP
Hmmm oga you get brainache or what? You never read the article, it was stated that she is from Enugu and an Igbo girl. So where did you see Yoruba? I over tire for your matter
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Lannister360: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Igbo should just stop hating on Yoruba people even we ss that close to Yorubaland our population there is not that rampant like igbo people living in southwest. Sometime I wonder why igbo hate Yoruba because there is nothing Yoruba will benefit that igbo will not part of there's nothing Yoruba will suffer that igbo will not share from it. Many igbo as already chose Yorubaland as a first home.

When the news of owo attacked was first announced some igbos on Nairaland are happy jubilating thinking it's only Yoruba affected.

Shut up and stop typing rubbish, between Igbo and Yoruba who hates who?

When Buhari did operation python dance and killed innocent Igbos, Yorubas were happy.

When Nnamdi Kalu was arrest, Yorubas were happy.

Whenever Igbos die, you find Yorubas rejoicing.

Lemme tell you, I'm not even Igbo, I'm from Delta State (argue with your keyboard)
But what I've noticed is that, tribalism and discrimination is deeply rooted in the Yorubas.
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by DorianD(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2022
EKONGKING:
But God is sleeping when people are getting killed in his compound.
You survived and u attributed to God . Those killed ,are they killed by God through negligence or by design .since God knows best

God is good indeed.
Dumbest set of people are Nigerian Christians .
Your case and that of other Thomas's like you was already judged in the book of Revelation.Recall that these happenings were already foretold by God through his prophets in his holy book.Repent and give your life to christ or eternal damnation awaits you.
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by chinchonglee(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Mina79:
Congratulations to you ma and happy glorious birthday.
God is good to you and to those that died, he has a reason for keeping you alive.
Make it count.
God is good to those people that died in that massacre
Oh wow!

1 Like

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by NLPoliceWoman: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2022
RTR
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2022
This country has gone to the dogs
Maybe everyone better start carrying guns instead of that useless PVC
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Ubdavis(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2022
It a good thing u are ok. However, God did not love u than others who died. U were simply furtunate to survive. It could have been anyone.
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Dalotjames: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2022
ASAPFERG:
god wey yhem go worship nor fit help them
Commemt from an Islamic terrorist...
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Psady(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2022
LordVoldermort:
This is why I hate Thanksgiving, it always feels like mockery

So she's saying she is more favoured than those that died
Why u come dey reason like this? She only debunked the lies and rumours spreading that she and her hubby got killed.
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Earthepisode: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Igbo should just stop hating on Yoruba people even we ss that close to Yorubaland our population there is not that rampant like igbo people living in southwest. Sometime I wonder why igbo hate Yoruba because there is nothing Yoruba will benefit that igbo will not part of there's nothing Yoruba will suffer that igbo will not share from it. Many igbo as already chose Yorubaland as a first home.

When the news of owo attacked was first announced some igbos on Nairaland are happy jubilating thinking it's only Yoruba affected.

Oga koriburuku lo, who igbo epp, always thinking they are better than everyone. E no go better for all igbo, and we go soon chase out all the igbos in lagos to go and establish for biafra

1 Like

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by bombidoski(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Thank God for your life. Happy birtday
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Babaj02: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Happy birthday ma'am
God is good always
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by slowice(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:

Some igbos choose Yoruba as first home but igbos still hate Yoruba..... Are you normal like this?

Let me make it clear today... Igbos don't hate on anyone, not even Hausa. Igbos react to the energy to get from others.
Only igbos will go through what they ve gone through in Nigeria and still be positive and relate well with other tribes. Travel, build businesses, own properties, support the community and live peacefully with them. Only igbos can do this and still doing it till date.
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by bonnyhope: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2022
KoshCAD:
An Nsukka Lady, Stephanie Ajibo Olitex who survived the Owo attack celebrates her birthday today.

Her testimony
We were inside the church when they started shooting from the outside. People at the back started running towards the altar. Some jumped fence, our priest escaped through the sacristy with the help of our catechist.

By the time I ran towards the Sacristy door, it was already locked by members who were able to reach there before me. I had to hide myself under the cupboard inside the choir room with the baby in my hand. He shot somebody right in front of me near the Sacristy door. He looked around, when he didn't see anybody or sound, he went away. He was on mask, loaded with Ak 47.

Note that the distance between the heavily loaded gunman and me was like kitchen to dinning. Our choir master who was hiding with us was shot on his chest before he ran into the room with us. I pray he survives the bullet.

They killed children, youths and elderly. We've recorded almost 100 death and still counting..I came out alive and escaped through the fence that demarcated our church from the Palace of Olowo of Owo Kingdom and ran to the palace for the fear of the unknown. The baby with me is safe, I'm also safe.

Happy birthday to me.

God Is Good
Happy Birthday

About 100 people died just few days before your eyes and you are alreasy STRONG to celebrate birth day

Some people . eeeh
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Sukkyy2010: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2022
EKONGKING:
You survived and u attributed to God . Those killed ,are they killed by God through negligence or by design .since God knows best

God is good indeed.
Even some among Jesus disciples e.g Titus was stone to death does it mean God was weak or wicked that he can't save or rescue?

In a situation like this God will always remain God irrespective the circumstances. Don't imagine God to act like human God is God and his way is not of any man. All this things happening around has already been fortold and the occurrence of it is inevitable this particular disaster is not the first and will never be the last because its a fortold sign of the end.

The Doom that is coming upon humanity will be brutal far than this, all to signify the end of time.

If I were you ill rather amend my way now and reconcile with God than running your mouth criticizing God. Your statement exhibit big ignorance and lackness of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by sofiscatedmoron: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2022
I suspect religion of peace has come come to destroy all blasphemers
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Elitecomtech: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
EKONGKING:

God is good indeed.

You are a dumbass.
You don’t have the right to talk about God as you just did.
Even God allowed His only begotten son to die for our sins.
Always respect that name God
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Lionnation: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:

you don't have sense is it igbo that is hating Yoruba or Yoruba haring Igbo get your facts right
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by akbonus: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2022
duro4real:
Congratulations madam indeed God is good. More birthday to celebrate in land of the living. I connect your testimony to one of Omo olodo ide. May he come out victorious in today primary Election. Any mode the party chose to Select or Elect a candidates it will be to his favor in Jesus Name. Asiwaju we Want, Jagaban we Know.

AT YOUR AGE YOU SHOULD HAVE SENSE.I PITY YOUR CHILDREN FOR YOU IF YOU DONT PITY THEM TO VOTE TIFNUBU
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by Babygreene(f): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:
WHY DO YOU NIGERIANS HATE YOURSLVES SO MUCH? PEOPLE WERE MURDERED BABIES,CHILDREN,YOUNG AND OLD! TRADING INSULTS BACK AND FORTH INSTEAD OF CONDOLENCES.

ALL I HAVE SEEN YALL DO IS REJOICE,LAUGH,MOCK AND INSULT URSELVES.
YALL LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY,AND HAVE SUCH HATRED FOR URSELVES.I WONDER WHAT YALL WILL DO TO VISITORS.GOSH,THIS IS SICKENING.

YALL,CRY RACISM AGAINST THE WHITE RACES,AGAINST US EUROPEANS BUT U SOLD UR BROTHERS INTO SLAVERY.U HATE URSELVES.

FROM ALL I HAVE READ SO FAR,SUCH WICKEDNESS I HAVE FOR YOURSELVES IS DAMN TOO MUCH.

THERE WAS A PLAN TO WIPE OFF THE AFRICANS COS WHITE ELITES SAW THEM AS DEPLORABLE,FIGHTING AND KILLING THEMSELVES WITH NOTHING TO OFFER.MAYBE THEY ARE DAMN RIGHT!

God bless you.
I saw some of them rejoicing about the sad event thinking it was only Yoruba people that were affected, forgetting that they share in anything that happens to Yoruba people as their population in SW is increasing astronomically on a daily basis.
They forgot that they're homeless and SW is now their refuge, but instead of them to be greteful, they use their unfortunate mouths to claim it's no man's land and say they developed it.
Tinubu and other Lagos governors that they hate so much have done much more for their entire generations than their useless governors and ohaneze could ever do.
Awon iran jatijati.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by MisterKennedy(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2022
iiifedimma:
anthony m okeke also known as Faith S. H, he just opened another account today with plewin he is a very notorious scammers on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions. Don't fall in to a victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as a greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn

Below is how anthony M okeke Faith S.H, the scammer operates he has scam a lot of people here their hard earned money don't send a penny to him again if you loved yourself because he is a confirmed fraudsters

-He will always create an account with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings, sisters and so on

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people here

He has scam a lots of people here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lot of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money

Hmmm nice

How did you get to know all his tactics?
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by LordEclipse: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Happy birthday nwanyi oma..it wasn't your turn to go yet..RIP to the dead
Re: An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. by SLOVFO(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:

Who told you that Igbos hate yorubas? Stop spewing what you are not sure of simply because you read it on Nairaland. Igbos are the ones that are hated( because of their assertiveness) not the other way round. Someone that's busy and trying to work out something for himself doesn't have time to hate. What you see most of the time is a case of "reaction" to age-long mistreatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths / Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.