Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

USA Invitation I Need Help Asap - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Invitation I Need Help Asap (1819 Views)

Please I Need Your Help Asap / Usa Invitation Letter / I NEED HELP........ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Hello guys good evening � I really need help how to go about this .

Someone want to send me an invitation to USA to come and take care of her please how is she going to write the letter and who is she going to send it to ?

Modify:
I need answers what the way forward or what she need to do I need japa for this country.

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by ExpressBooking(m): 1:09am On Jun 07, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Someone want to send me an invitation to USA to come and take care of her please how is she going to write the letter and who is she going to send it to ?

That invitation is a worthless piece of paper. Trust me the USA embassy in Nigeria is not interested in seeing it. Presenting it makes it more certain to have your visa application denied

4 Likes

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:56am On Jun 07, 2022
ExpressBooking:

That invitation is a worthless piece of paper. Trust me the USA embassy in Nigeria is not interested in seeing it. Presenting it makes it more certain to have your visa application denied
Na wa for some of una here o.
If you don't have a response to his question, why not keep silent and let the people that know about it came give him answers. .
Una go just open mouth waaahhhhmmmm

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by ednut1(m): 1:57am On Jun 07, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

to come and take care of her as a visitor Instant denial. Unless they want to employ you as a care giver. She needs to hire an immigration lawyer. Like the person above said. Invite letter is a worthless in this scenario

1 Like

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by otipoju(m): 2:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Bad idea to put that explicitly in writing. Its 200% denial.

1 Like

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:33am On Jun 07, 2022
ExpressBooking:

Please what is the best way to go about it the person is serious
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:36am On Jun 07, 2022
ednut1:
to come and take care of her as a visitor Instant denial. Unless they want to employ you as a care giver. She needs to hire an immigration lawyer. Like the person above said. Invite letter is a worthless in this scenario

This part of the letter

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:37am On Jun 07, 2022
otipoju:
Bad idea to put that explicitly in writing. Its 200% denial.

Any solution about it?
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by ednut1(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

This part of the letter
this one is not invitation letter matter but immigration lawyer. Does she have a good job to be able to pay you salary Are you a trained care giver To be honest with you. This is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by ExpressBooking(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113546890:

If you don't have a response to his question, why not keep silent and let the people that know about it came give him answers. .

Mr know-it-all, we are waiting for your best advice. You who knows everything about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by Eriggs: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2022
ExpressBooking:

Mr know-it-all, we are waiting for your best advice. You who knows everything about it.
why not keep shut Mr express, ur name realy fit u, na real express u be. Someone is correcting you, instead to take to advice and day thank you ma, you are still replying nonsense. So annoying kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by ExpressBooking(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Eriggs:
why not keep shut Mr express, ur name realy fit u, na real express u be. Someone is correcting you, instead to take to advice and day thank you ma, you are still replying nonsense. So annoying kids everywhere

You don't seem to have made any sense. Both you and the person correcting me doesn't know what correction is. To say that something is wrong, you must know that which is right. To say that something is a lie, you must know that which is the truth. You cannot just counter something empty-handed.

1 Like

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by verminnel(f): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Can using an immigration lawyer assure ones immigration to the us
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by ednut1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
verminnel:
Can using an immigration lawyer assure ones immigration to the us
of course not. They will only try their best, final decision is with the embassy
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Two quetions;

1. Are you a certified professional care giver?
2. Are there no more qualified care givers in Georgia, USA that she wants to bring in someone from outside the country?

3 Likes

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Felixamos:
Two quetions;

1. Are you a certified professional care giver?
2. Are there no more qualified care givers in Georgia, USA that she wants to bring in someone from outside the country?
I ask a question how she can go about it looking for solutions
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by Hafizah(f): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Why cant she help you through coming to study in the U.S, thats a more better way than saying she needs a caregiver, way too difficult
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Hafizah:
Why cant she help you through coming to study in the U.S, thats a more better way than saying she needs a caregiver, way too difficult

Been thinking about that though
Do you have any clue how she’s going to start the process
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by puremaker7(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2022
post=113546890:

you always put your mouth in everything, Oya give us your solution..
If I were to be a CBP official and the guy was granted a visa at the Embassy, I will personally send him back at the POE, that letter is not genuine at all, as a citizen of a 3rd world countries, you need a tangible reason to travel to any Western countries.

1 Like

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by ExpressBooking(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
puremaker7:
you always put your mouth in everything, Oya give us your solution..
If I were to be a CBP official and the guy was granted a visa at the Embassy, I will personally send him back at the POE, that letter is not genuine at all, as a citizen of a 3rd world countries, you need a tangible reason to travel to any Western countries.

My dear help me tell am oooh
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by TheEnforcer: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
ExpressBooking:

My dear help me tell am oooh
You are right .There's no way he will be granted a visa.First,the embassy don't even look at invites 99 percent of the time,and even if they were to look at it,he has already supported his chances by saying he is going there to care for that person,and that means he is gonna work,which is illegal under a tourist visa.
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
You guys are not even helping I am asking which way forward she’s just trying to help me japa make I try luck that side .

1 Like

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
You guys are not even helping I am asking which way forward she’s just trying to help me japa make I try luck that side .
Try go the school route na. Because if you wan go as a skilled worker, you go gats be professional for a field wey Georgia dey find(this na wetein I think oh).

Just find any school wey dey less competitive for there in terms of admission, then apply for any course at all wey them go quick give you. She fit stand as your sponsor and help you with bank statement where necessary

1 Like

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Felixamos:

Try go the school route na. Because if you wan go as a skilled worker, you go gats be professional for a field wey Georgia dey find(this na wetein I think oh).

Just find any school wey dey less competitive for there in terms of admission, then apply for any course at all wey them go quick give you. She fit stand as your sponsor and help you with bank statement where necessary
Thanks
Just want to help me I will be the one paying for everything but she will provide accommodation
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by BigDawsNet: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Are you a Christian?
Let her pastor file a religion visa for you
If granted...you work in the church and you so get to do you primary work..
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:46am On Jun 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Are you a Christian?
Let her pastor file a religion visa for you
If granted...you work in the church and you so get to do you primary work..
Thanks
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by adigun27: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pls if someone is sending someone an invitation can the person stated that he want to sponsor all the expensive during the trip an if he stated it .will they still ask for statement of account from the invitie
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by Anonymous1992: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
ExpressBooking:

why don’t your prove it with valid facts,afterall,we are here to learn
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by ExpressBooking(m): 2:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Anonymous1992:
why don’t your prove it with valid facts,afterall,we are here to learn

I have had 3 US visa applications and all were denied. In all cases they never requested to see any documents apart from my passport. The last denial was for an M1 vocational visa that I have paid tuition for private pilot licence, I have my I-90 and proof of payment for SEVIS, yet they didn't look at any other documents apart from this two. If your visa is B1/B2, they only ask for your passport. If at any point, they want to grant you visa and needs more documentation from you they will keep your passport, place your application under administrative processing and ask you to courier the additional documents to them. If they don't choose to approve it, they will deny ur visa and return your passport

2 Likes

Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by adigun27: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Thanks
Plss did they still do religon visa and also some want to send me invitation to because I just do my wedding he want us to come and spend honey moon with him he said he will pay for every thing Plss advice me
Re: USA Invitation I Need Help Asap by adigun27: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Plss can the person send the letter direct to embassy as invitation letter
ExpressBooking:

I have had 3 US visa applications and all were denied. In all cases they never requested to see any documents apart from my passport. The last denial was for an M1 vocational visa that I have paid tuition for private pilot licence, I have my I-90 and proof of payment for SEVIS, yet they didn't look at any other documents apart from this two. If your visa is B1/B2, they only ask for your passport. If at any point, they want to grant you visa and needs more documentation from you they will keep your passport, place your application under administrative processing and ask you to courier the additional documents to them. If they don't choose to approve it, they will deny ur visa and return your passport

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Visa Scam Consultant Ever (jay, Sarah-waikan Consulting ) / Any Nairalander In Mongolia? / Confused!.do I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.