Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed (48113 Views)

Obi Gave Us More Than 2 Billion Naira,he Opens Our Eyes- Rev Yinka Yusuf / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Franking: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Moferere:
Lol, see mumu campaign

Hatred and tribalism won't allow this one see road. I am sorry but if we don't get it right this time all of us will continue to bear the brunt. Forget where he comes from and do the needful.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Lightorder: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
This is a form of campaign or what?...with the kind of intrigues from the APC and the heat from PDP?,na hand luggage be achievement and strategy.the marketers of this obi no dey try atall and if he continues this way he is already heading to obi-livion.
IT IS CAMPAIGN!!!!! If to campaign is what it will take to get Nigeria out of what PDP and APC have got Nigeria into , I will hit the street shouting it. Some slowpokes here in NL don’t know that they are already finished. They are still here dragging which party that will win between Yoruba or Igbo supported. Nigeria is in MESS
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by CheapHomes1: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
Yinka Yusuf, if this Reverend knows how his tribe hate Muslim he won't be supporting the tiny voice

most of his obedient supporters have no PVC, If I lie let 50 people supporting PO attached their PVC here by quoting me

I'm not saying 1million, just ordinary 50 cheesy

na to shout dem sabi

Why should yinka Yusuf's personal opinion about obi be determined by how members of obis tribe view Muslims?
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Benmob: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Even though I know he will not win but my support will go for him. A country like nigeria does not deserve a good leaders but a very bad one,may be life to teach us lesson but we never still learn that lesson.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:
It seems Peter Obi will get the seat

Get which seat? Even in South East, he won't defeat PDP in the election. The online supporters he has are not up to 3% of Nigerian voters
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by edungene7: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Whatever man. Not only humility na humidity obi is a very stingy person for him to give 1k to those boy na him problem.
you are part of the problems of Nigeria we don't need who will share money for doing nothing but someone who can create opportunities that would help us make money lazy youth hustle yr own money make u share make I see
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Johel(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:

By God's grace.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
Yinka Yusuf, if this Reverend knows how his tribe hate Muslim he won't be supporting the tiny voice

most of his obedient supporters have no PVC, If I lie let 50 people supporting PO attached their PVC here by quoting me

I'm not saying 1million, just ordinary 50 cheesy

na to shout dem sabi

grin
The highlighted part cracked me. And na so the Peter Obi guy rushed to a TV show to defend his Pandora papers with his tiny voice....like person wey cannot steal one kobo.

Peter OBItuary Pandora is a fruad. And his political career is dead. Finished.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by kenex4ever(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Whatever man. Not only humility na humidity obi is a very stingy person for him to give 1k to those boy na him problem.
Says who? Is it better to give 1k to someone that is already on a salary than to give millions to schools even after his tenure as a governor?

And who said he did not give them money? Some people will dash you money and not allow u to carry their luggage too.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Lightorder: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
how many packets of indomie did the liberal thieves you stood for given to you. Looking for who will dash you 5k. Don’t go and work.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Springboot: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:

Yes he will get it if there's seat for online president.

Look Peter Obi will not even come 3rd.

PDP/APC
NNPP
SDP
LABOUR
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by obyrich(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:

With Peter Obi, Nigeria may be in for the highest unemployment rate. Why, because he wants to SAVE COST.

Nigeria is not looking for who want to save cost ALONE but someone who will increase our INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE (IGR) thereby creating more jobs for people.

With the way Peter Obi is being painted, he might be the type that will BUY FROM CHINA instead of BUYING ORIGINAL FROM GERMANY OR USA and he will claim he is SAVING COST.

Peter will prioritise quantity over quality. This I have seen.
You don't understand human capital development more than Peter Obi. He didn't become a billionaire businessman by working alone. Take your time to investigate him. I have made many humble people like him.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by SocialJustice: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:

With Peter Obi, Nigeria may be in for the highest unemployment rate. Why, because he wants to SAVE COST.

Nigeria is not looking for who want to save cost ALONE but someone who will increase our INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE (IGR) thereby creating more jobs for people.

With the way Peter Obi is being painted, he might be the type that will BUY FROM CHINA instead of BUYING ORIGINAL FROM GERMANY OR USA and he will claim he is SAVING COST.

Lol, you need help.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Okobola146: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2022
Freestainworld:
We are already Obified
I am highly Atikulated
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by chimebuka90(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:
Ha pastor....

Peter Obi has told us many times that he was doing that to SAVE cost, nothing like humility.

With all due respect, Peter Obi is stingy based on what I have read about him. He is not ready to give anybody anything in the name of saving cost.

While it is very good to save cost, there are some positions you get to, you will leave smaller work or assignments to FOCUS on something BIG.

I won't be surprised to see Peter Obi driving himself if he manages to become a president. He will say he is saving cost, mean while, he is supposed to be driven so he can use that time to rest, plan or even engage in other productive activities.

I see Peter Obi as a man who does not know how to delegate duties to subordinates and would rather do it by himself.

That is not a sign of a good administrator and never a sign of humility.

Peter Obi is majoring on MINOR, and minoring on the MAJOR.

A leader should not be pennywise and pounds foolish.

Because you don't want to give out 200, you carry your load yourself and get tired for real work....it is well o.[color=#000099][/color]

I thought you have some sense but your last statement shows how daft and loose you are while judging someone who has many qualities than yourself. Nigerians need to know that no one is perfect and as you open your loose mouth judging others you should know you are not �
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by obyrich(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Mossadd:
Obi is a very good candidate no doubt about that he would have gotten my vote and that of my family and friends I can convince but he is contesting in a wrong party I can't go and waste my time under the sun to vote for someone he and his family believe before he even picked LP ticket that he will loose the election. obi and kwankwazo will be fighting for third and fourth position in general election and that's the fact the only credible candidate left in a party that also have bright chance of winning is osibanjo if Tinubu get apc tickets no hope for Nigerians as they must choose between PABLO ESCOBER Tinubu and ATIKU ANINI
Your vote may make a difference. If nothing let it your statement of dissent against what is going on in Nigeria. Vote whoever you please, just vote.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by SoNature(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:

Abg go and listen to Obi well.

He says that he block all wastages and massively fund small scale business.

With all the wastages from Buhari, how many jobs has he created?

That man has the mind to be paying graduates 30k in the name of N-Power - something his son spends in a second.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Jones4190(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
politician has qoute all the verse in the bible except the one we're Zaccaria return back to the pool all that he has stolen from them
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by UARBIAFRAODUA: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:

You Sha dey look for all means to spoil this man name Sha ni...
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by FamTomx2(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
This is a form of campaign or what?...with the kind of intrigues from the APC and the heat from PDP?,na hand luggage be achievement and strategy.the marketers of this obi no dey try atall and if he continues this way he is already heading to obi-livion.

What campaign? Humility pays, that's is his message zombie grin
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by ba7man(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Peter Obi should kuku turn to Luggage carrier at the Airport since he likes carrying bag too much naa.

Presidency isn't the same as carrying your bag.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Soylife(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Mossadd:
Obi is a very good candidate no doubt about that he would have gotten my vote and that of my family and friends I can convince but he is contesting in a wrong party I can't go and waste my time under the sun to vote for someone he and his family believe before he even picked LP ticket that he will loose the election. obi and kwankwazo will be fighting for third and fourth position in general election and that's the fact the only credible candidate left in a party that also have bright chance of winning is osibanjo if Tinubu get apc tickets no hope for Nigerians as they must choose between PABLO ESCOBER Tinubu and ATIKU ANINI
brother waste that vote on obi,it is better,at least you will know you didn't contribute to bad leadership by voting pdp or apc.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by edungene7: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
This is nothing but stingyness abeg. Nothing humble about it. Very soon, they will say Obi washing his clothes himself is humility. That's hardcore stinginess
you are a mumu citizen the people dashing money u think the money came from their sweat? its yr right dey are dashing u ode after looting the treasure dry our children are at home because they have all sent their children abroad with our money keeping fooling yrself dere
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by MaKenz: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Obiism effect is taking control of me
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by ogwumgbe: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:

And stingy man is what Nigeria needs now to preserve the treasury from looters
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by ugaby: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Mossadd:
Any vote you give to obi can never be a wasted vote. Unless you don’t believe is him
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by edungene7: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
ba7man:
Peter Obi should kuku turn to Luggage carrier at the Airport since he likes carrying bag too much naa.

Presidency isn't the same as carrying your bag.
u are a mumu man u think he is like Tinubu that has made agberos the must influential persons in the southwest open yr eyes before u die of slavery mentality
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by caprini1: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2022
ybalogs:
You actually believe this?? The Reverend father just dey take style campaign for Obi. He shouldn't have played on our intelligence sha. Me sef nah Obi as it stands but we don't need lies to promote him
I,ve come across Peter Obi,severally at the airport,not a single thing said by the Pastor is a lie.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Benmob: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

grin
The highlighted part cracked me. And na so the Peter Obi guy rushed to a TV show to defend his Pandora papers with his tiny voice....like person wey cannot steal one kobo.

Peter OBItuary Pandora is a fruad. And his political career is dead. Finished.
so na only obi get Pandora issue,ur brain no tell u say tinubu,oyedola,Atiku, Stella Oduah, Jonathan some top politicians and pastors are also are part of Pandora, that means if obi is call Pandora so as tinubu,oyedola,atiku,oyedepo and other are Pandora to
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by ponishah: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Moferere:
Lol, see mumu campaign
Must you show how poorly you were raised?
Learn to live a civilised way, even in disagreement
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by meeketta: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
Character is the point here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi / I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye / Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.