Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed (48110 Views)

Obi Gave Us More Than 2 Billion Naira,he Opens Our Eyes- Rev Yinka Yusuf / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by chikason22(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
OreoPaschal:
[s][/s]

[s]I have tried it now. It is not not working, Nwanne. cry cry
[/s]

It's working
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by chikason22(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2022
OreoPaschal:
[s][/s]

[s]I have tried it now. It is not not working, Nwanne. cry cry
[/s]

It is not working. Maybe it has been disabled
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by OreoPaschal(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2022
chikason22:
[/s]

It's working

I tried it on a post, it didn't work. lipsrsealed
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by MtDave55: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2022
To be sincere with ourselves and our conscience, no one know and understand the economic problem of the this nation better than PETER OBI even Atiku knew this, that's why he picked him as his running mate 2019.

The Youths are PETER OBI major supporters but my dear is this, that majority of the youth don't have what it required (PVC) to bring PETER OBI to power and the few who have may not even go out to vote on that day, Social Media can't bring OBI to power to remedy the situation by our votes can, it's not too late gets your PVC.

The greatest sacrifice one can do for this land is to set aside a day and ensure he/she gets his/her PVC ahead of 2023, proceeds to your parents, siblings, friend and other relations and tell them the answer to our hardship, unemployment, underdevelopment, insecurity, disunity and poor economic performance is PETER GREGORY OBI
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by LaSenior: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:
Ha pastor....

Peter Obi has told us many times that he was doing that to SAVE cost, nothing like humility.

With all due respect, Peter Obi is stingy based on what I have read about him. He is not ready to give anybody anything in the name of saving cost.

While it is very good to save cost, there are some positions you get to, you will leave smaller work or assignments to FOCUS on something BIG.

I won't be surprised to see Peter Obi driving himself if he manages to become a president. He will say he is saving cost, mean while, he is supposed to be driven so he can use that time to rest, plan or even engage in other productive activities.

I see Peter Obi as a man who does not know how to delegate duties to subordinates and would rather do it by himself.

That is not a sign of a good administrator and never a sign of humility.

Peter Obi is majoring on MINOR, and minoring on the MAJOR.

A leader should not be pennywise and pounds foolish.

Because you don't want to give out 200, you carry your load yourself and get tired for real work....it is well o.

you got it all wrong man

Peter Obi doesn't spend for consumption he spends for production

He's not stingy rather he's a prudent spender

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Lanretoye(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Quim2:

When I was a little kid in primary school 3 decades ago with just 10 naira you could eat a stupendous meal at any restaurant and still have change left.

A bottle of coke was 70 kobo and a loaf of sweet bread you can't finish was 1 naura 50 kobo.

Cars sold for between 10k to 100k and almost no one had generators cos there was always light.

Today all those things have changed and you have only chaos. 1 dollar is almost 1k naira and even that 1k is now useless in the market.

All this and you still don't know the difference between a good leader and a thief... you know not the benefits.. you don't seem to care. Tribalism and hate blinds you and your words are like that of a fool

The worst part is there are so many like you

Listen, a time will come very soon when you'll get paid thousands and thousands of naura as income and will be as useless paper in your hands

Morning
and Peter obi is the one to change this?,then who is foolish between you and I?...okay you are still looking for free biscuits?,then u are old for nothing.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by GUNITGuy: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Give it to Peter .. . .....We need Prudent managers of human resources and materials as well

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by DeOTR: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2022
elderlyyoungman:
we need partners and investors in our lucrative charcoal business with a view to maximize profit by expanding the current scope of the business venture.
location is kwara state
Pls DM me or check thread on my profile for email
You people dealing in charcoal should be in jail.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2022
orohbiro:
If only Nigerians would team up against pdp and Apc and supprise them 2023

Nigerians abeg na
Na dream you dey dread! Better start Biafra Restoration because comes 2023, nothing will happen, nothing will hold. The problem continues... Tribal bigots won't allow anything good happen to the Zoogeria..
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by blazetour1: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Ratuk:

You know, in America for example, you can contest as an Independent implying no party affiliation; just you and what you have to offer. If standing in the sun is the price to pay for this country to be better, it's a small one.

I see that alot of people are not willing to endure a temporary inconvenience of waiting in the sun for a leader with a comprehensive plan but instead willing to complain for another 8 years of clueless governance. I won't find myself in such scope.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Alabaintprice(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Whatever man. Not only humility na humidity obi is a very stingy person for him to give 1k to those boy na him problem.

See how your stupidity has reduced you to vegetable. So your present government that shares money, how many has entered your pocket.... Bunch of stupid people we have on the internet tho.

So if they ask you what you have against PO you'll boldly come out with this as a point....
Demented parasite

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Paullo19: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2022
All i can say is i shake my head for Nigerians...it's obvious we are not ready to try something different. Until then things are going to be even worst than it already is...let's keep having hope in APC and PDP ND expecting different results. nonsense
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by moneyissweet(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Your Tinubu that is the master of the game has just been disgraced and humiliated.

Just wondering how traumatized he will be right now.

Afonja Muslim

Lanretoye:
This is a form of campaign or what?...with the kind of intrigues from the APC and the heat from PDP?,na hand luggage be achievement and strategy.the marketers of this obi no dey try atall and if he continues this way he is already heading to obi-livion.

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Lionnation: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
This is a form of campaign or what?...with the kind of intrigues from the APC and the heat from PDP?,na hand luggage be achievement and strategy.the marketers of this obi no dey try atall and if he continues this way he is already heading to obi-livion.
, you ignore the simple msge to attack the messenger, people of small mind, hate will will not klll you
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Neoteny7: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Dunno why most of these pastors look like pimps
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Quim2: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
and Peter obi is the one to change this?,then who is foolish between you and I?...okay you are still looking for free biscuits?,then u are old for nothing.

Mumu did I mention Peter Obi?

I said open your foolish eyes and brain period.

By the was I'm still in my early 30s and flexing with my cool dollar income

Ogun kee you there
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Alabaintprice(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:

It's funny how your brain works. At same time it's funny how I can depict that you don't even use a portion of your brain.

What else will make your currency have value?
Is Nigeria a production state or a consuming state?

What do you export yearly compared to what you import yearly?

Nigeria is a dumpster for imported goods and that alone will keep our naira backward for as long as it will be until someone who knows what to do, comes along and do it. That man hopefully will be PO because he is always talking about Nigeria becoming a producing state.... Which in turn will help the country because it will create jobs. Nigeria has the man power to do it but our leaders don't have the sense to think towards it. Only if lazy People like yourself will also want to do that
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Everest9(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:

With Peter Obi, Nigeria may be in for the highest unemployment rate. Why, because he wants to SAVE COST.

Nigeria is not looking for who want to save cost ALONE but someone who will increase our INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE (IGR) thereby creating more jobs for people.

With the way Peter Obi is being painted, he might be the type that will BUY FROM CHINA instead of BUYING ORIGINAL FROM GERMANY OR USA and he will claim he is SAVING COST.

Peter will prioritise quantity over quality. This I have seen.
Nairaland have grown that when you post and don't get more likes then it means your post is nonsense. Cutting down the cost of governance to invest in other important things is now saving cost, paying all the workers and pensioners their salary accordingly is not about saving cost. I really don't understand how you people think, you can vote to whoever that pleases but stand on the truth, 2023 is no longer Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani, it's about trying something different and expect to achieve something different. It time for youth to take back their country.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Lanretoye(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Quim2:

Mumu did I mention Peter Obi?

I said open your foolish eyes and brain period.

By the was I'm still in my early 30s and flexing with my cool dollar income

Ogun kee you there
ogun pa awon baba e.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by delpee(f): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
Whatever man. Not only humility na humidity obi is a very stingy person for him to give 1k to those boy na him problem.

Funny. grin grin He appears humble though.
Perhaps we need a stingy man to stop or reduce the looting.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by simplesearch: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Sunmolar:
Is that equal to humility? When you can make the one carrying bag smile & blessed with money?

So you can't give people money or make them smile without them rendering a service to you?
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Prozico22(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Niorte:
Ha pastor....

Peter Obi has told us many times that he was doing that to SAVE cost, nothing like humility.

With all due respect, Peter Obi is stingy based on what I have read about him. He is not ready to give anybody anything in the name of saving cost.

While it is very good to save cost, there are some positions you get to, you will leave smaller work or assignments to FOCUS on something BIG.

I won't be surprised to see Peter Obi driving himself if he manages to become a president. He will say he is saving cost, mean while, he is supposed to be driven so he can use that time to rest, plan or even engage in other productive activities.

I see Peter Obi as a man who does not know how to delegate duties to subordinates and would rather do it by himself.

That is not a sign of a good administrator and never a sign of humility.

Peter Obi is majoring on MINOR, and minoring on the MAJOR.

A leader should not be pennywise and pounds foolish.

Because you don't want to give out 200, you carry your load yourself and get tired for real work....it is well o.

money you know get

to type self the hard you
vote atiku or tinubu charity givers
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Quim2: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
ogun pa awon baba e.

Omo ale Waka go
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by OChimex: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Moferere:
Lol, see mumu campaign

Its not about campaign my dear. It might be or might not. But trust me that pastor is first of all boss in his field, wealthy and need not lick anybody ass. He is not even an Igbo. I was once a big critic and remains one, of nigeria politicians, but you see that Obi, I used to criticise him until i took my time and researched to find fault in him like his counterparts, but i couldnt. That was when i stopped criticising him. He is not perfect, but he is far better than most of his colleagues.
I am not telling you to believe, but dont criticise blindly or be ethnic biased. Take your time and find a fault in him before you criricise him.
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by geewean(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:

I don't have any problem with you not voting Obi. It's your constitutional right to choose who to vote for. My problem is this wotowoto mentality hinged on a sticken poverty mentality is what has brought Nigeria to her kneels with u development.

The America and Europe that occupys the majority part of your prayer point has citizens who engage politicians on Critical issues of development. They are interested in manifestos but yuur wotowoto mentality is disturbed about 1k.

I keep saying it. The problem of Nigeria is never the politicians but the masses. They politicians just take advantage of the privilege we give them through this dastard mentality of 1k.

Even if you vote Tinubu let it be on the premise of his ingenious capacity to solve insecurity issues, revamp the economy etc.

I bind that wotowoto 1k poverty mentality from you. Tueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by mrtheo33: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2022
This educated illiterate why not buy sense
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by HilcomTech(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:
It seems Peter Obi will get the seat

On Twitter
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Alabaintprice(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Prozico22:

money you know get

to type self the hard you
vote atiku or tinubu charity givers

My brother, if I say I'm not tired with the way people think in this country, I will be the greatest liar of all time.

No one in this country is a baby and everyone has felt the worst of it concerning anything that has to do with bad governance in this country. Yet people are still jumping into the same mistakes again.

I'm really baffled to be sincere.
I can't deal with Nigerians .. suffer head full everywhere
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by PrinceofAnambra: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2022
caprini1:
Can you please tell us who the original and real deal is,for the 2023 presidential election?
Vote whoever you want, leave me alone please. Onye gbochiri enyi ya ibu eze, agaghi enwe enyi bu eze, simple!
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by 8stargeneral: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2022
kettykings:
It seems Peter Obi will get the seat
He will by God grace
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by Chrismania100: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2022
I know you afonji has been stressing yourself too much to find fault from obi legacy,whereas your Tinubu ur Lord and personal savior looted Lagos for 2 decades and still milking them till date.
The only thing you guys knows about obi is that Pandora and China this China that. Other than that,you don't have any bad records about him.EFCC has been digging deep to see if they will find fault to no avail
blancsn1:
Peter humility looted Anambra state fund into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account
Re: Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed by kingsclass: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:
If we are looking for a Prudent and Frugal and competent leader in 2023.. Then that's Peter Obi.

But Nigerians don't need that such a leader so PO is DOA
This your lies and propaganda cannot fly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.