Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

“I Love You Deep And Wide My Oxygen” – Bambam Celebrates Teddy A Birthday (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love You Deep And Wide My Oxygen” – Bambam Celebrates Teddy A Birthday (video (621 Views)

Bambam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 31st Birthday / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Love You Deep And Wide My Oxygen” – Bambam Celebrates Teddy A Birthday (video by MckenzieSkyBlog: 6:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Former BBNaija reality TV star, BamBam has penned a heartwarming birthday message to her husband, Teddy A as he celebrates his birthday on June 6.

Sharing a video of her hubby and their newborn son, BamBam stated that Teddy A has been God’s customized blessing for her and she will choose him over and over again.

The proud mother of two also described him as a gentle giant and her “goof ball”.

Bambam concluded by showering prayer on her husband, Teddy A.

She wrote;

“Happy birthday � lover @iamteddya ❤️� doing life with you has been Gods customized blessing for me �, for many life times to come I’d choose you again! Look at the beautiful children we made �, the lives we are impacting, the mile stones we are...READ MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: “I Love You Deep And Wide My Oxygen” – Bambam Celebrates Teddy A Birthday (video by Lawlab254: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: “I Love You Deep And Wide My Oxygen” – Bambam Celebrates Teddy A Birthday (video by temitope27(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2022
I love these guys walahi

2 Likes

Re: “I Love You Deep And Wide My Oxygen” – Bambam Celebrates Teddy A Birthday (video by Onyi22(f): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: “I Love You Deep And Wide My Oxygen” – Bambam Celebrates Teddy A Birthday (video by doggedfighter(f): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Beautiful !

1 Like

Re: “I Love You Deep And Wide My Oxygen” – Bambam Celebrates Teddy A Birthday (video by decatalyst(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Started from the toilet now we here.

I am impressed by the way they have developed and grown. Wishing them more love.
Re: “I Love You Deep And Wide My Oxygen” – Bambam Celebrates Teddy A Birthday (video by Digmygold: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2022
decatalyst:
Started from the toilet now we here.

I am impressed by the way they have developed and grown. Wishing them more love.

Impressed indeed. After shading them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress Ada Ameh Is Dead / Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night / Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Stunning Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.