Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? (32755 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by datola: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Nackzy: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by kingemaker(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
BAT

4 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by IreneJane: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
DaniDani:

You simply predicted as a Yoruba Muslim.

This is my prediction as a realist; if the primary is conducted free and fair without imposition/consensus candidate, Tinubu will win. If buhari is left to pick and impose his preferred candidate, Osibanjo wins, but if the cabals succeeds in manipulating buhari, then, Lawan wins. In conclusion; 1. Lawan, 2. Tinubu, 3. Osibanjo, 4. Amaechi.

You are a fool for including yoruba Muslims, what's the meaning of all that ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Marketgists(f): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Emi lokan ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by KingLarry04: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Wetin concern me with those confused people

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Enwhen(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
EMI LOKAN, AND ON HIS MANHOOD WE STAND

3 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Ndibunna: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
E go shock una

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Tomyzino: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
One of them will win
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Pondabrown: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Amaechi fit shock una today.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by MrUchenna1(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
it's obvious ... PETER OBI WILL STILL WIN.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Pierce008: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by princeemmma(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
The vote is among only two candidate

Osibanjo and Tinubu

Osibanjo is meek, educated, but aggressive in decision making
Tinubu is old, overconfidence and experienced

But this two seems to be highly favoured, let the best man win

Like for Osibanjo Share for Tinubu

14 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by candidbabe(f): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
None of them will win
The convention will end in chaos

4 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Realists(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
. I am a Yoruba christian . Your prediction is respected

Why the division ?. About Yoruba Muslims & Yoruba Christians!!!.
Ipobians are trying to separate you from your family members and you are happy to answer such myopic name. Your Ipobian enemies want to see the end & relative peace you have to tag your region Yorubagestan irrespective of your religion. A house united will never fall.

3 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Dubeleo: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
All of them no get good intentions for this country.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by uthlaw: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
bonnyhope:

He has step down
step down for who,you well so?
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by tunde82seidat(f): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
City boy grin

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Gips: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win with High Margin...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by SoNature(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I keep wondering d kind of mad and insane people I share same country with.
How could a sensible element be thinking about poo-poo master when u hv Osibanjo, Umahi and Ameachi from d south.
Now I know that south are as useless as north just that north na elders in terms of politics., Tinubu that can't stand upright without his hands shaking, Tinubu that can't even walk erect,
anybody from South is OK apart from Tinubu, Tinubu has nothing to do in d aso rock, he should go and enjoy his loot in Lagos

It's not about what we want; it's about who has the most influence and money to pay the corrupt delegates. So, keep your emotions by the side because Tinubu is the favourite in this contest.

3 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by dayo23(f): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
BAT offcos

4 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by selfemployed(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
1 Tinubu
2 Osinbajo
3 Amaechi

None of the three has nothing for us in Nigeria. They are all rich already! However out of them I go for BOLA TINUBU. He is a grass root politician with national coverage and supporters. He alone can battle Atiku.

Rochas Okorocha.

I read the prophecy over 20 years ago
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by uthlaw: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Osibade!
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Umedia: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Supporters of Tinubu currently protesting after realizing that some delegates names were changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GU49uCTQY

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by DAwest7: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
apache22b:
I and my entire family, on Tinubu's Manhood we Stand
im with you bro on great grandpa Tilumbu MANhood we stand gidigba
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by haffaze777(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Realists:

Why the division ?.
I tire oooo
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Explicit02: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Bar1941(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu, Tinubu and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Putinofrussia: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2022
TINUBU WINS.
TINUBU TRIUMPHS.
TINUBU OVERWHELMS.
TINUBU AT THE PEAK.
TINUBU SOARS.
TINUBU OVERCOMES.
TINUBU WINS.

I give glory to the Omnipotent,the Omnipresent.
So happy Nigeria will grow and develop positively.
I have never met Tinubu before but have heard a lot of good things about him.
He will become the president of Nigeria in 2023.
He has the midas touch.
I pray to meet him when he becomes the president in 2023.Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Your aim is to get a candidate that will battle Atiku not a candidate that will fix Nigeria. If you have anything personal with Atiku, keep it personal. Nigeria deserves more
I think that's what APC are doing now. Nigeria deserve more truly.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by kenniegeezu(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2022
We only have one winner...no other person than the Jagaban of Borgu himself.
Because he's the only one that ticks all the boxes or parameters required from Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ministers Weep At Amina Mohammed's Valedictory Session / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Customs Officers Bid Dikko Farewell (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.