Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? (32756 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by BJanta: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
GEJ OR EMEFI OLE. REASON : THE MOST FOOLISH MEN ON EARTH.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by hohafrank(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
wixsaless:
Tinubu is the man Nigeria as been clamouring for, he is the next president.
Buhari will pay for causing BAT stress to get his support. You people that hate him probably don't know him. He is far better than all other aspirant......IBO's are just enslaving themselves because of pride and stubbornness.
BAT for president is guaranteed.
You urchin will cry along with Tinubu.Mark my word.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Prozico22(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
. I am a Yoruba christian . Your prediction is respected
naso we suppose to reason no be everytime insult
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by worldclass68(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
I don't like Tinubu.....at all

But I think he's the only one that cannot be pushed around anyhow here.....

He sounded self centered on the tv (Abeokuta) and seemed desperate....but I'm very sure, all other candidates may be worse sef....

And for him to have that boldness and lambast the sitting president (Buhari like that) on public TV...??

The fvck he has what it takes to deliver.....

The worst of it all is to be given to Osinbajo, they will just be pushing him around........Peter obi would have been the best..but his isolated already..

7 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by hammer567: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
GREEDY YORUBA AGAIN

MORE TEARS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GU49uCTQY

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by maasoap(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
You all already knew the winner, no need to mention his name. I can't shout
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by lakeside30: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Elo fi okan Bale
city boy all the way
BAT23

3 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:

I'm highly disappointed in you for giving that fooool DaniDani the response

what's Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim?

the first religion of a Yoruba man is Humanity hence nothing like Yoruba Christian or Muslim, rather Muslims and Christian in Yoruba land

do not allow these idiot tribe that kill and eat themselves to bring division among Yoruba people

@ the Topic, Tinubu and Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by 02Kebreal(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Hisxellency:
Who wins the primaries is none of our business

Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria

Wake up Sir!
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Eurolander: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2022
I foresee Tinubu winning the ticket and the party choosing the current Chairman of Northern Governors Forum, Simon Lalong as his running mate. This i have seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by dalongjnr: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Amaechi will win.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2022
I wish Osinbajo does but man the weight Tinubu pulls.

2 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by hammer567: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2022
GREEDY YORUBA AGAIN

SEE TEARS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GU49uCTQY

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Digmygold: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Allisgud:
Osinbajo,I want somebody who if peter obi loose,would be less manageable

Judging by the present state of Nigeria's economy,Osinbajo failed us already yet he is seeking for promotion only to come and fail again in order to enrich his pocket.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by spencekat(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Jaga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Masterito(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Not official, so it's rumour.
bonnyhope:

He has step down
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Dinieoj(f): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu, he has worked for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Nyamuriflathead: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Emmanuel555:
It baffles me how a full fledged Youth be clamouring for Bola Tinubu who has no agenda but contesting just because he thinks that it is his turn to be president. How can we be this senseless? Can't we already see the hand writing on the wall....God forbid

Your father and mother are senseless grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by MrBONE2(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
apache22b:
I and my entire family, on Tinubu's Manhood we Stand

I AND MY ENTIRE WEST WAKANDIANS ON TINUBU'S BULLION VANS WE STAND grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by vickydevoka(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
SoNature:
Tinubu. If anyone else emerges, Atiku will beat him before noon on the election day. Peter Obi is likely to take the 3rd position.
U no well. Na u wan vote tinibu abi
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
1 Tinubu
2 Osinbajo
3 Amaechi

None of the three has nothing for us in Nigeria. They are all rich already! However out of them I go for BOLA TINUBU. He is a grass root politician with national coverage and supporters. He alone can battle Atiku.

You are a mad man sir! Is it to Battle Atiku you want or someone that would bring Nigeria out this pit hell APC has dragged it to ?

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by daygee12: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
apache22b:
I and my entire family, on Tinubu's Manhood we Stand
Tinubu go don Bleep all ur Family tired.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by yetunsbay(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu naw.

Thou I prefer [/s]Osinwin[s]

Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
undecided undecided undecided undecided i pity U wit this ur dream
MrUchenna1:
it's obvious ... PETER OBI WILL STILL WIN.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Idumuje: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
chukwuebukaJo:
Diabetes is killing people slowly

Get help on how to significantly lower your blood sugar.

With our solution, your sugar level will be in range of 80-97

Before the complications become irreversible, take action

Check my profile for my contact details

https://www.nairaland.com/chukwuebukajo
Place your solution here and stop spamming these pages
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by 2loadedguy: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
I am an igbo jew and my prediction is that Asiwaju wins landslide.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Burgerlomo: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
cool

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Deepthoughts: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
1 Tinubu
2 Osinbajo
3 Amaechi

None of the three has nothing for us in Nigeria. They are all rich already! However out of them I go for BOLA TINUBU. He is a grass root politician with national coverage and supporters. He alone can battle Atiku.
Anyone of Osibanjo or Amaechi will be ok,but I don't support Tinubu a Muslim to succeed a Muslim buhari,the Muslims I know for sure wouldn't support such if vice versa were to be the case,but if my wish were to come true then I would to have Peter obi as the president come 2023.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by lanreSamson: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
J.A.G.A.B.A.N

2 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by truthfinder319: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Delusional

Hisxellency:
Who wins the primaries is none of our business

Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Testimony1988(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by MartinsD12(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
1 Tinubu
2 Osinbajo
3 Amaechi

Buhari preferred candidate lawan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Customs Officers Bid Dikko Farewell (photos) / Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.