Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? (32757 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Amotekun777: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hisxellency:
Who wins the primaries is none of our business

Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria

It should be part of ur business if you indeed love Nigeria.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Easylifelomo(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Incoming President by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by David160(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
1 Tinubu
2 Osinbajo
3 Amaechi

None of the three has nothing for us in Nigeria. They are all rich already! However out of them I go for BOLA TINUBU. He is a grass root politician with national coverage and supporters. He alone can battle Atiku.

Amaechi
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by yetunsbay(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Deepthoughts:
History is always made by beating perceived impossibilities, it's tough but I believe it can be done,how?,obasanjo who is a big n strategic factor is positively inclined to Peter obi's presidency, kwankwaso another big n strategic factor in the north is an obasanjo's boy,if the managers of obi can approach obasanjo with a clear patriotic agenda n convince him to prevail on kwankwaso to accept a combine ticket with obi as the VP candidate in the overall interest of the nation with clear facts n sincere intent,I believe obasanjo will use his wide connections across the country to give it a good possibility of reality.
The question is does Obi wanna be VP ?
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by duro4chang(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
DaniDani:

You simply predicted as a Yoruba Muslim.

This is my prediction as a realist; if the primary is conducted free and fair without imposition/consensus candidate, Tinubu will win. If buhari is left to pick and impose his preferred candidate, Osibanjo wins, but if the cabals succeeds in manipulating buhari, then, Lawan wins. In conclusion; 1. Lawan, 2. Tinubu, 3. Osibanjo, 4. Amaechi.
As it stands now no imposition can work.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by salaml: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
In this kind of political dispensation in which we are in, the kind of Aspirants whom we need is someone who can and who is capable of displacing those made cabals and dictator's that have for several years bastardized the nation for their own selfish gain, someone who will make the economy liveable for everyone forgetting the hullabaloo of name's be it may, narrow down to the popular southern candidate's projected the only two bold persons I have seen that have the capacity is BAT and CRA however BAT seems to have a total control structure of his state, have histories of Social economical development traceable and party grassroots politician meanwhile CRA on the other hand posse's historical economy development, grassroots politician but can't boost of a total controlling of his state at the moment let alone to take up a nation let Truth be told only BAT in his capacity can face Aspirants like AAA, PO and NNPP flag bearer...
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by ellizy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Don't know who is gonna win but Tinubu doesn't deserve the mandate of Nigerians.
Making politicians is as good as creating more problems to the nation. Politicians are never the solution to our nation. They cause more harm than good.
**Tinubu because of his selfish interest subject the nation he said he loves to 8years hardship knowing quiet alright baba Buhari doesn't have the intellectual capacity, strength and foresight to move the nation to forward.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by nurusystem(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
DaniDani:

You simply predicted as a Yoruba Muslim.

This is my prediction as a realist; if the primary is conducted free and fair without imposition/consensus candidate, Tinubu will win. If buhari is left to pick and impose his preferred candidate, Osibanjo wins, but if the cabals succeeds in manipulating buhari, then, Lawan wins. In conclusion; 1. Lawan, 2. Tinubu, 3. Osibanjo, 4. Amaechi.

Fanatic in d building
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by MrUchenna1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
undecided undecided undecided undecided i pity U wit this ur dream
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by skentelelady(f): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tbiy doesnt deserve to win at all.

Muslim/Muslim ticket will not work This will pave way for Atiku

Wr do t want Atiku as power cannot go to the north again

Best option is Osinbajo. This is obvious to a lame man and people with sense

It is unfortunate that delegates who only care about their pocket will determine the presidential candidate to vote for. They are only after their immediate benefit and dont care about the next 8 years
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Richarlison640(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
With the way buhari has destroyed Nigeria if we make the wrong choice this time we go hear am ooo
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Richarlison640(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
As for me who ever wins 2023 election will do better than buhari
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Miracle2020: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
tonexman18:
that can be taken care of.. Let government just release Nnamdi Kanu, its that simple,compared to herdsmen and the bandits
why releasing him? We should allow the court to do it work. Don't forget that this terrorist group was killing people even when Kanu was not arrested.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by AsawanaDgreat: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Hussein035: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I keep wondering d kind of mad and insane people I share same country with.
How could a sensible element be thinking about poo-poo master when u hv Osibanjo, Umahi and Ameachi from d south.
Now I know that south are as useless as north just that north na elders in terms of politics., Tinubu that can't stand upright without his hands shaking, Tinubu that can't even walk erect,
anybody from South is OK apart from Tinubu, Tinubu has nothing to do in d aso rock, he should go and enjoy his loot in Lagos

If other candidate cannot get vote from the North such Atiku will will before 12noon, the only candidate that has gain grand in North is TINUBU, take or die that's the truth, Noth has 50% of NIGERIA vote so forget any other candidate

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Enumerator(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Your opinion is right!
helinues:
It should be a Southerner probably a Christian.

My opinion though
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Enumerator(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Right again!
ejimatic:
. With due respect sir or ma no candidate can fix Nigeria. The seat must be occupied by a person anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by ejimatic: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
David160:

Amaechi
noted and appreciated
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Enumerator(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
I tell you!
OgaTheTop2:
Osinbajo ….all the way smiley

If we miss this opportunity then Naija is doomed undecided
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Deepthoughts: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
yetunsbay:
The question is does Obi wanna be VP ?
No,I mean kwankwaso to be the VP candidate.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Hussein035: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Richarlison640:
With the way buhari has destroyed Nigeria if we make the wrong choice this time we go hear am ooo

The only wrong Choice with this current security condition is allowing the North to continue, they will keep pampering Boko Haram and bandits, the only candidate that can get vote from North aside Atiku is TINUBU unless we want to deceive ourselves

Remember North will contribute 50% of NIGERIA vote and if no TINUBU Atiku will get everything or the useless lawan so the killings continue
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Nosa111(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu!

Osibanjo would have been a better options, but he knows nothing on how politics is played. He have no key member standing beside him.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by tonexman18(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Miracle2020:
why releasing him? We should allow the court to do it work. Don't forget that this terrorist group was killing people even when Kanu was not arrested.
ok… i said wat i said tho
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by streetsoldier1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
gsegun43:
Tinubu - my prediction
Osinbajo - my desire

Like for asiwaju, share for osinbajo

grin

Peter Obi the required
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by isaacfreeman99(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osibanjo all the way

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by pharmagba: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Digmygold:

Can he contest against Atiku and win? Ask yourself that question.

Yes
He is the only man in APC that can defeat Atiku hand down
He can gamer votes in all regions conveniently
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by gsegun43: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Peter Obi the required

Well we are talking about APC primaries.

If Peter Obi had fought and won the PDP ticket, I would have made him an option in the general election, but voting for LP is wasting my vote.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Digmygold: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:

Yes
He is the only man in APC that can defeat Atiku hand down
He can gamer votes in all regions conveniently

Lol, dream on dreamer. He won't even defeat his counterparts in the primaries let alone Atiku. Keep overating a figure head who failed Nigerians during his useless tenure as VP. He has nothing to offer.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hussein035:

If other candidate cannot get vote from the North such Atiku will will before 12noon, the only candidate that has gain grand in North is TINUBU, take or die that's the truth, Noth has 50% of NIGERIA vote so forget any other candidate
U are 100% right, North has even 52% of both votes and turnout too
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Digmygold: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
BafanaBafana:

General elections is not primaries where dollars can buy the position. In the general elections, integrity, intellect, capacity, etc will be the deciding factor. Atiku only stands a chance if he is contesting against Tinubu.

LoL comedian of the year. Osinbajo failed us in his capacity as VP and will fail Nigerians again if voted in. He has nothing new to bring to the table. Zero Political, Developmental and Administrative skills. I don't need a figure head as President. We need someone who can do the job. Being a "let my people go" Professor does not automatically mean he will perform which he won't judging by his antecedents as VP. He had 8 years to prove himself but failed us. No second chance for a failure. It's time for him to go home and stop being greedy and self centered.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Okoronkwow(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
osibanjooooo for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Lagos Ranked 8th Most Dangerous Megacity For Women / Imo Government Reacts To The Attack On Archbishop Obinna During Church Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.