Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped (38910 Views)

Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier / Soldiers Capture 2 Wives Of Boko Haram Commander In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by VULCAN(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2022
How can someone call you intelligent when you make statements based on what your lying govt told you.

Much less than 1% of Nigerian govt descriptions of events are truthful

Joezinho:
Ironic and amusing how Alaigbo people living contentedly under deviant rulers like Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu can call the Yoruba people 'cowards' with a straight face..

This all started as a result of Kanu filling everywhere with bitterness and hatred towards other tribes.. Sit down with any of his followers and you'll have a raw taste of bitterness. Those of you that hailed the half albino can see the result of spreading hate in an environment.

Did Moses kill the Jews to liberate them? They have sowed evil because they thought they were liberating themselves from a wicked and insensitive Buhari.

AFGHANeastern..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Prozico22(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Benmob:
o boy I have watch videos send by my mom friend in WhatsApp to her phone of ugm been kill with juju by security men and another I watch youth were burning one of their ritual man that is giving them juju house
am only against dis particular tread I know that UGM are real wicked devilish I can never support any thing that kill human blood our soldiers are more deadly than any of dis group
iswap
bandit
book haram
UGM
herdsmen
kidnappers
ritualist
cultist
a friend of mine in military told me if I know what dis men are doing with us we wont just fold our hands and wait for security operative that are scared to fight for us. Methodist bishop accuse military involve owo shouting the came with military uniforms why always military?
if terrorism passes 24 hours government is involve..........by Gen Sani Abacha
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Gabbriell: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
How can you engage them in a gun fight and they still kidnapped 15 people?

If that is the case, it means they won the fight and they Army retreated.
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Igbojew: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Nigeria Army and Police did not mentioned IPOB/ESN this time after Methodist Prelate and CSP Johnbull exposed Nigeria Army for collaborating with Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits in all the crimes going on in South East.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Deepthoughts: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://independent.ng/15-abducted-in-anambra-as-soldiers-police-battle-gunmen-one-nabbed/
If igbos are wise enough,at least with Peter obi as a candidate for the labour party,they would at least suspend this rubbish n work towards his victory,what would be the results of y elections would then decide their next line of action but they would foolishly shoot themselves in the foot n turn around to cry victims.
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Miracle2020: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Spaxon:
But they couldn't capture The Attacker's involved in the OWO massacre.
foolish way of thinking! So because one criminal escape,others should also be allowed to go?
Children of hate everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by od501: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2022
candidbabe:

Don't tell me you are of Igbo origin @
I have watched you use Igbo in some of your write ups with out making mistakes on the spellings.
Anyway it will be pathetic to know that you are Nwa afo Igbo but, supports the blood sucking fulanis.

That one igbo? God forbid!!
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by flamingREED(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Fulani bandits style.
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Kalashnikov49: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Na KOGI person that shares borders with IGBO communities...so they understand igbo, but hate IGBO DIE!

candidbabe:

Don't tell me you are of Igbo origin @
I have watched you use Igbo in some of your write ups with out making mistakes on the spellings.
Anyway it will be pathetic to know that you are Nwa afo Igbo but, supports the blood sucking fulanis.
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by sofiscatedmoron: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Iies

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by edosignature(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers...
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers...
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers...

God bless & guard or security personnel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Zeezenho: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2022
LordGuru1:
cry There is no way a Region can ever survive Federal might, except they unite with another Region in the Country. APC Southeast need to support APC Southwest before it becomes too late!!!

When I and everyone believed that Peter Obi is PDP Choice, my Hope was high and I vowed to Vote him. Now that Oshinbanjo or Tinubu is the Hope for Southern Nigeria stop our People from being slaughtered, our fathers killed, women and sisters from being brutally raped, why are Igbos not supporting the Yoruba Candidate; this is Ultimate Wisdom when it is most needed in the History of Nigeria.

Like if you agree with what this guy said below.

We expect you to support Peter obi that is already a candidate.
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by candidbabe(f): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Na KOGI person that shares borders with IGBO communities...so they understand igbo, but hate IGBO DIE!

Okay I now understand
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Kalashnikov49: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
You don show...
zombie work hard pass ICAN...anyway welcome!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

edosignature:
Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers...
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers...
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers...

God bless & guard or security personnel.
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Idiko1: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
lalasticlala:

NNEWI – In spite of Governor Chuk­wuma Charles Soludo’s ef­fort at providing security for Anambra State, hood­lums believed to be gunmen al­legedly struck Sunday evening and abducted about 15 persons near Nkpor.

It was gathered that the gunmen reportedly arrived the place at 3 p.m. and held res­idents and travellers captive while shooting sporadically into the air.

It was said that soldiers im­mediately reached the place and engaged the hoodlums in gun battle that lasted to 6 p.m. on Sunday , and in the process caught one of the gun men alive.

Fifteen persons including passengers some of whom were women visiting their children at Trinity Second­ary School, Nnobi, from Asaba were among those al­legedly abducted, according to sources.

It was gathered that the incident took place when a similar incident was happen­ing along Oko and Ekwulobia where the police neutralised the hoodlums and recovered some arms.

The incidents heightened fears over the IPOB Monday sit -at- home which was observed under duress across the state on Monday.

Reacting when contaçted , the PPRO for Anambra State Police Command, Ikenga Tochukwu, stated as follows: “Following information gath­ered of an abduction that took place on 5 June, 2022 about 1:30 p.m. along Oko and Ekwulo­bia, the Police embarked in a rescue operation which result­ed in neutralising, some of the armed hoodlums and recovery of some arms and their opera­tional vehicles. The operation is ongoing no. I will get back to you with full details as soon as I can please.”

The number of casualties was not known at Press time. But about four gun men were said to have been injured during the gun battle.

However, it was not known whether the gun men ran away with the abducted persons when the soldiers attached or whether they were caught in the crossfire during the en­counter.

One of the students of Trin­ity Secondary School whose mother was among the said ab­ducted victims had been crying since morning. Effort to get to her talk to our reporter failed.
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15546941_chukwumacharlessoludo_webp_webpf5ea31be2633b7464c85cde92c0a17b7

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15546942_images20220607t103640_721_jpeg_jpeg3df9334704f001d52ed7a28309d3a303

https://independent.ng/15-abducted-in-anambra-as-soldiers-police-battle-gunmen-one-nabbed/

The above post is arrant nonsense borne out of hate and jealousy. The poster had the time and expertise to include the pictures of irrelevant creeps with the post but picture of a soldier, captured gunman and a kidnapped person out of whooping 15.
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
okpas01:
I love the Thomas Hobbes state of nature part. You must be a political scientist.
You can say that again
This expression from Thomas Hobbes, in his work Leviathan, from the year 1651.
He believed that without a central government, there would be no culture, no society, and it would seem like all men were at war with one another.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Kingomang: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
FAKE NEWS everywhere.

You people should stop this nonsense propaganda.

quote author=lalasticlala post=113555826]

https://independent.ng/15-abducted-in-anambra-as-soldiers-police-battle-gunmen-one-nabbed/[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Obagofixxy: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
even enugu ezike is getting hotter night by Night self
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Freedom34: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:
Ironic and amusing how Alaigbo people living contentedly under deviant rulers like Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu can call the Yoruba people 'cowards' with a straight face..

This all started as a result of Kanu filling everywhere with bitterness and hatred towards other tribes.. Sit down with any of his followers and you'll have a raw taste of bitterness. Those of you that hailed the half albino can see the result of spreading hate in an environment.

Did Moses kill the Jews to liberate them? They have sowed evil because they thought they were liberating themselves from a wicked and insensitive Buhari.

AFGHANeastern..
@bolded:
Our ppl tork say "the person wey den teach wickedness and he also do d wickedness only show d wickedness wey don already dey hin blood"

KANU, only served as catalyst to activate the inherent hatred xtics of d average igboman!

Even b4 kanu's emergence in 2014, d hatred by igbos wasn't hidden:
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan/66

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by eagleu: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fulani, sorry Nigerian soldiers, please me know when you capture Owo church bombers.
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:

AFGHANeastern..
Not because of hate or anything else, but to tell you the truth you don't deserve to be alive because your living and those who are like are the reason the problems seems endless. You just talk carelessly for privilege sake without being sure or even understanding the rubbish you're talking thereby creating more problems and ignorantly sustaining the existing problems. You're so daft.
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Swissgoldenpro(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
May God save us
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by paramakina202: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ndibuna:
Anambra is getting it hot hot these days, probably because they claim to be head of igbo so they have to make the most sacrifice for Biafra. It is nothing unusual. Anambra bụ isi Igbo

Yes Anambra bu isi Igbo according to their story, they should get Biafra for us biko after all they founded Biafra.
Re: Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped by Omodua(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool Thank U gallant soldiers.Dey should comb the village and FINISH /ROAST those Baztardz PIGz
And why not replicate same feat in Sambisa and other hot zones holding the country hostage?
Hypocrites!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) / Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.