Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable (55886 Views)

Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates / Kwara PDP Governorship Primaries - The Facts / Lagos APC Primaries: The Great Conspiracy's As Party Leaders Seal Ambode’s Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Afamed: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
abobote:
Sure, if Buhari removes his hand, Tinubu will win
It's too late, even if Buhari put everything. It's too late. The only thing that can make Tinubu not to win the election is if there is no election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Paid post
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Mumusaphire: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Just like 9 hours. So relax. U people are bringing ur candidate, adamu his bringing his candidate Also, so why d pain about adamu.
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Palazoo: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by CryptoClub2018: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tinubu can never be the president of this country. angry angry

Go and collect it if he wins

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by MrCover: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by lifeandjoy: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
It's like something is wrong with all these news outlet undecided
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Simplyfun: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
MY God this best for our dear country.

Meanwhile, Mine cryptocurrency and receive US dollars daily

HKBmine is a crypto mining company that gives you the opportunity to lease a mining machine for as low as $10. With $10 you can lease a mining machine which gives you $1 daily for the next 20days. You can lease a mining machine of $20, $30, $50, $150. For example if you decide to lease the $50 mining machine you will mine $2.5 daily for two months which is (90k) in 60days. The mining machine expire after the duration you lease. You can withdraw to your bank directly or through USDT. I personally always withdraw my USDT to my verify binance account.

HKBMINE is100% guarantee and legit. For more information on registration Whatsapp 0.9.1.3.1.0.5.6.7.7.9. Micheal l Crypto expert l US stock trader

Register with this link���
https://www.hkbmine.com/mobile/#/register?code=f6b9
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:

You said the same until Buhari is now 7 years and counting
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by honestivo(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
All arsenal has been put in place to ensure the Lawan wins cause he's the president chose quotes me later

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by playfrank(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by iampeterben(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
It leads to favour Ahmed Lawan for president, Tinubu cannot smell the sit not after insulting PMB and the party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Antoeni(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
PDP Primaries Was Not Hard Like This
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by simplesearch: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mere projection- full cap GIGO!
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by GodPrince: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu jagabandits urchins pls wait for me, pause your tears b4 they overflow, I want to rush quickly and buy a bucket to save your tears and feed your tears as water to my pigs. Lol, mumu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by okuta007: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:

Atiku will only be president of La Republique Du Camerounaise grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Cj4charles(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who wins APC ticket does not concern me, my candidate already won his ticket
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
If he wins, sad day for Nigeria.

No to Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
As seen somewhere on cyberspace.....

SIWAJU: THE MAN WHO WILL BE PRESIDENT.

As we move closer to 2023 let me make it known and it is hereby made known that our leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu remains the most qualified , the most prepared, the most loved and the most of experienced all the candidates seeking the most exalted office in the land. His track records of landmark achievements, his commitment to the project Nigeria, his patriotism, his large heart, his generosity, his culture of building bridges across Nigeria and his character of thinking in terms of others put him far ahead of other contenders in the bid for the presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Given the number of active persons and prominent Nigerians he has built, East, West, North and South from the 80s till date I do not think there is any Nigerian living or dead that can withstand his huge credentials in terms of anything if reality is to prevail.Through dint of hard work and commitment Asiwaju BAT has also built formidable friends across the world especially in Africa. Asiwaju also has interest in many successful businesses across Nigeria, Africa, even in Europe and America.

Asiwaju’s biggest investment is in humanity. For the avoidance of doubt let try to remember people he has built or touched in Nigeria:
HE OSINBAJO
HE FASHOLA
HE AMBODE
HE SANWO OLU
HE AREGBESOLA
HE AMOSUN
HE FAYEMI
HE AJIMOBI
HE OSHIOMHOLE
HE AKEREDOLU
Many Deputy Governors, Senators, HOR Members, Ministers, Speakers, House of Assembly Members, Commissioners, SAs, Heads of MDAs , LGA Chairmen, and many others time and space will not permit me to recall here. These are ASIWAJU’S wealth if you care to know. There are also unknown people and business magnates Asiwaju pushed to become multi billionaires in Lagos. When Lekki , Ibeju Lekki , Badore were a thick forest it was Asiwaju that encouraged some big time traders I know to go and Invest in property in those corridors. Today those who listened to him and invested wisely are all billionaires. You think they will forget? Mbanu! One of them told me he will never never forget Asiwaju. Today Asiwaju’s wealth comes from thousands of people he has touched one way or the other. Asiwaju’s wealth is measured from the number of people heaps built and touched including Engr Joe Igbokwe, the Agbalanze Nnewi.

WHAT MY LEADER ASIWAJU BAT TAUGHT ME

1. Asiwaji taught me the power of consistency.
2. Asiwaji taught me the power of loyalty .
3. Asiwaju taught me how to be patient.
4 Asiwaji taught me the power of giving.
5. Asiwaju taught me the power delayed gratification
6. Asiwaju taught me the power of building and training others
7. Asiwaju taught me the power of being a destiny helper.
8. Asiwaju taught me the power of grace.
9. Asiwaju taught me the power of love for humanity.
10. Asiwaju taught me the power of positive thinking.
11. Asiwaju taught me to be honest in small things as well as in big things.
12. Asiwaju taught me to think in terms of other people.
13. Asiwaju taught me how to build friendship
14. Asiwaju taught me how to walk to a destination
15: Asiwaju taught me how to reward loyalists.

By : J.I

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Slynation(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Atlast.... Something to wail about
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Chisaedhor: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Which one i won believe now? grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by onuman: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

https://www.thecable.ng/lowdown-tinubu-projected-to-win-as-apc-titans-slug-it-out-for-the-presidential-ticket/amp

North merely want to elect Atiku to succeed President Buhari.

Whoever APC produces from the south as APC flagbearer will not win Atiku. Nigeria will remain enmeshed in miserable conditions after 2023. The constitutional obstacle against a southern contender is the must win 25% of votes in 24 states before proclaimed winner.

The rigged and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers is a huge electoral obstacle for southern presidential contenders.
Restructure Nigeria politically in a demucracy, or disband Nigeria now.
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Cmanforall: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Will Nigerians be obliged to choose the between 2 *** leaders in 2023?
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
We will soon know let's calm down
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nonpartisan

Am happy I didn't read all these nonsense , who reads the news of a bigot ?
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by IPIGMODS: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
GuyWise101:

Your wailing and crying is just getting started. Same way you people said Buhari can never be President.
Re: Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable by moneyissweet(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
By 11:PM today e go clear for your eyes waaaaah.

BAT will never get the ticket today.

He will never rule Nigeria.

Just know this and go and rest.

Frigga13:
Tinubu might win the ticket

Only fools count him out as been cleared and that he won’t win

Where’s igbos in all this

Pdp dem no Dey
Apc dem no Dey

And dem Dey shout igbo President

Where Ohaneze.. the foolish group that set igbos up and automatically taking them back to 1984?

Tinubu Must Contest
Must
Pdp need him on ballot
Yoruba must be on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser / President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure / Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.