Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Live Cheaper In PH Than I Did In Zaria And Nnewi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Live Cheaper In PH Than I Did In Zaria And Nnewi (394 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

I Live Cheaper In PH Than I Did In Zaria And Nnewi by Ndibuna: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Food are cheap here in Alakahia and Choba. Lots fish that are cheap

I also get a drop of 50naira with taxi

Why do people complain about pH. I have been here for 6 months

PH right now is safer than zaria and nnewi infested by bandits and UGM respectively
Re: I Live Cheaper In PH Than I Did In Zaria And Nnewi by Ndibuna: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
So why do people complain about pH
Re: I Live Cheaper In PH Than I Did In Zaria And Nnewi by Oplomo: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ndibuna:
So why do people complain about pH

If you had face your studies and not come out with a useless degree that is not worth the paper it is written on, you would have had a good job that could fund any lifestyle in any part of country.
Re: I Live Cheaper In PH Than I Did In Zaria And Nnewi by Ndibuna: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

If you had face your studies and not come out with a useless degree that is not worth the paper it is written on, you would have had a good job that could fund any lifestyle in any part of country.
I'm not the reason why your mom, an ashawo was fcvked by a customer (your dad) without condom cheesy grin cheesy

Re: I Live Cheaper In PH Than I Did In Zaria And Nnewi by Oplomo: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ndibuna:

I'm not the reason why my mom, an ashawo was fcvked by a customer (my dad) without condom cheesy grin cheesy

I agree with you my friend that you are a born-throway that never drank from the mother's breast. grin grin
Re: I Live Cheaper In PH Than I Did In Zaria And Nnewi by Ndibuna: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

I agree with you my friend that you are a born-throway that never drank from the mother's breast. grin grin

I also fcvked your mama slippery dirty pvssy too cheesy grin
Re: I Live Cheaper In PH Than I Did In Zaria And Nnewi by Oplomo: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ndibuna:

I also fcvked my mama slippery dirty pvssy too cheesy grin

So you are also an inbred trisomic nincompoop. grin
Re: I Live Cheaper In PH Than I Did In Zaria And Nnewi by Idiko1: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ndibuna:
Food are cheap here in Alakahia and Choba. Lots fish that are cheap

I also get a drop of 50naira with taxi

Why do people complain about pH. I have been here for 6 months

PH right now is safer than zaria and nnewi infested by bandits and UGM respectively

The Nnewi's issue remains a special one due to the struggle for self-determination. As for the for prices of commodities and comparable variation in places constitute one of the reasons the case of self-determination is a poison to certain folks in Nigeria.
Re: I Live Cheaper In PH Than I Did In Zaria And Nnewi by Ndibuna: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

So you are also an inbred trisomic nincompoop. grin
Yes I know and that is how I used it to fcvk your mama slippery dirty wet pvssy grin cheesy grin

Breaking: Jude Ezenwafor Steps Down For Peter Obi / Why The Merger Logic Favours Obi With Kwankwaso As Vice / Osinbajo Receives Prime Minister Of Guinea In Aso Rock PHOTOS