Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ladies, Why You Shouldn’t Insert Cucumber In Private Parts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies, Why You Shouldn’t Insert Cucumber In Private Parts (464 Views)

Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others / Excessive Itching In Private Parts / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why You Shouldn’t Insert Cucumber In Private Parts by AkuYAY: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
YBTC NEWS —A medical health expert, Dr. Toluwani Binutu, has warned women against inserting cucumber in the vagina. According to him, using a cucumber to clean the vagina is potentially harmful, and should be avoided.

Dr. Binutu also said it is unsafe to use feminine wash or soap products in the vagina as it can upset its balance and cause an overgrowth of harmful bacteria.

He, however, advised that women could wash the vulva with water and unscented soap.

Speaking further, the physician said “It can break inside (the vagina). It can get stuck inside (the vagina). The cucumber isn’t sanitary

Continue reading at https://ybtcnews.com/ladies-why-you-shouldnt-insert-cucumber-in-private-parts/ | YBTC NEWS

Re: Ladies, Why You Shouldn’t Insert Cucumber In Private Parts by Bahamas95(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is one of the reasons I don't eat cucumber. If at all I wanna eat it I must harvest it from the garden myself.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Shouldn’t Insert Cucumber In Private Parts by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nothing can beat the penis in the game. Cucumber and dildos to the mud. grin

(1) (Reply)

. / I Have Hepatitis B / I Am Fighting A Disgusting Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.