Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Jesus Is Trending Today - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Trending Today (64406 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by symbianDON(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
kristen12:

The name of JESUS can never be meaningless...

You're welcome
never ever!!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Szilard: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Blakpot:
With this mentality nothing will change in Nigeria.

When the Roman empire created christianity, I'm not sure they would have envisaged the scale of the effect it would have thousands of years later.

Christianity has to be the greatest invention of all time. It's the perfect tool to keep the masses under control so the elite could run state affairs smoothly.

Just over 48hrs after the Owo massacre, APC the ruling party, is successfully conducting its primaries.

Instead of protests on the streets demanding for justice, ppl are busy posting Jesus online.

Very embarrassing!

Bro

Aswear.

The Romans themselves, any where they are, will be shocked at how successful their invention has gotten.

Omo

Ever felt like you're a mad person? try engaging a religious person on the history off his/her religion.

You'll see how religion works

It's really a mind tool, and works on emotions
too

Again

The Romans were geniuses, and I say this genuinely without any mockery

Omo!

5 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by error4040: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
patoski39:
Meanwhile cool cool

Bruuhhhhhh!!! grin grin grin

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Franking: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gibberish. Jesus is just a name like any other. It means absolutely nothing.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by error4040: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Blakpot:
With this mentality nothing will change in Nigeria.

When the Roman empire created christianity, I'm not sure they would have envisaged the scale of the effect it would have thousands of years later.

Christianity has to be the greatest invention of all time. It's the perfect tool to keep the masses under control so the elite could run state affairs smoothly.

Just over 48hrs after the Owo massacre, APC the ruling party, is successfully conducting its primaries.

Instead of protests on the streets demanding for justice, ppl are busy posting Jesus online.

Very embarrassing!

TBH the above have made me start Questioning BELIEFS grin

Like WTF bruuuuh you spittin FIRE!

Dammmn.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by musicwriter(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus is the god of people incapable of rational use of the mind. It's a god of people who have given up on the pursuit of true knowledge. A god for adult-children or adults who've refused to grow.

5 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Ogbrave: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus is Lord!!!...Jesus i love You.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
error4040:

TBH the above have made me start Questioning BELIEFS grin

Like WTF bruuuuh you spittin FIRE!

Dammmn.
grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by GoodIsGod: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I never forced my view down anyone's throat nor did I derail any thread in His name to begin with. I hope you are not here to accuse me of these. undecided

2. Sure He also said they should proclaim all He reveals to them in secret so I am not certain what you are getting at here. undecided

3. The delusion "soldier of truth" is born of your mind, not mine. I am simply one seeking more understanding by using the understanding I have. undecided

4. Jesus Christ said His followers are those who do as He commands them, not those who do as He did. undecided

It seems you don't really care about Jesus Christ but yourself and take in this. So I will leave you to it. undecided

Nairalanders should only take you serious and smart the day you start using your own sense not the one Watch Tower lend you guys.

The Watch Tower you people rely on for your reasoning has failed many times in their predictions. The major one was the out cry that the end of the world has come in 1914.
This is 2022 the world is still existing.

Until you start using your God given brain and not the program in your head that was put their by Watch Tower, you remain a fool like Christ called the Pharisees.

Holy than thou grin
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by meobizy(f): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
The negro showing once again he’s a slave to anything.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Csh2022: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
The most useless name that ever existed. The name that has been used to commit the most aweful attrocities.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by alhaji04: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dscop:

Werey has entered the chat. You haven't found any 8yr to rape today?

Oloriburuku, so an 8yr old agreed to be raped because she was given 50 naira. Your mother should have swallowed you.

Now i understand u'r truly an unfortunate boy, a waste to ur mother. i only took pity on ur late father because u'r a bastard. my dp is giving u a serious headache, u will surely die of it. na thunder go fire ur generation. werey omo, Ewu.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Dscop: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Empiree:
Still deceiving yourself?. Forget about vote. The name that is above all names couldn't help you guys on Sunday. How about anointing dept of defense, that didn't work too?.

Your pastors give you anointing oil and Bible verses to protect yourself but they use law enforcement for protection.

Lose faith already and stop believing imaginary name that is above all names. The only Name above all names is Allah - God. And this Allah also instructed we by human beings to use protection in addition to His Name. But you raised Jesus name above God's Name. This ofc, is recipe for disaster.

You gerrit?
If you don't gerrit forget about it

Shouldn't you be on your fellow Muslims threads? Why are you hyperventilating over something someone else believes. What is missing in your life that what someone else believes is making you foam in the moutht?

Lemme guess, seun did not make you confess Jesus before posting. There you have it.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by alhaji04: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
OtemAtum:
The uselessness of Jesus speaks volume in these statements of yours.
Otem longest time bro, i hardly see u on nl recently. hope all is well?
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Abakelawal(f): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus that can not save or help u people....... When was he when dey were shooting innocent people
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by obas01(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
*Jesus*

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by ifyemex(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Johel(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
error4040:

I just don't get it bro.

Like if calling names do solve Problems why is ISRAEL or SAUDI having Tactical weapons to fight against TERRORISM?

They are making people Questioning BELIEFS because such display doesn't make a single sense to me.

Many are ignorant and hypocritical....it's their birth right tho,not mine...even wicked bastards go dey post Jesus for status..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by harmony75: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Our saviour J E S U S the only name that have not allowed Nigeria to be swallowed up!
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Dscop: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
alhaji04:

Now i understand u'r truly an unfortunate boy, a waste to ur mother. i only took pity on ur late father because u'r a bastard. my dp is giving u a serious headache, u will surely die of it. na thunder go fire ur generation. werey omo, Ewu.

I know you're re.tarded. Get someone to interpret what I asked. Have you found another 8yr old girl to rape in Lagos or you've moved to the north of that country to join your boko haram brothers? What the heck is your stuupid ugly picture has to do with anything. Oponu you live in a one bedroom in Lagos, you're sharing with your boyfriend but forming something on NL. grin grin

Just wait till your naira reaches 800 =$1 you'll all turn NL to beggars land. Alakori omo.

I've seen better looking animals at the zoo and you're proud of that Stuupid picture? grin grin grin

How is your 'white friend' doing? You must have made a killing from the website he gave you. grin grin

I'm sure you 'helped' 5 serious muguns on NL grin

Do you still have the stolen Gmail available for sale? Your father ended up facing the firing squad, and so shall you. OLEEEEEEEE. That country needs to start killing thieves like you, boom shut in the head on the spot, once you're caught.

Seun you need to weed NL of these jobless mor. ons

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by donbenie(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
kristen12:
[s]

The name of JESUS can never be meaningless...

You're welcome[/s]
Last time I checked..
With all the Jesus you have been shouting since 1960..
Nigeria is still a SH1TH0LE..

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by AngelicBeing: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus Christ is The king of kings and Lord of lords. Amen
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by donbenie(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
musicwriter:
Jesus is the god of people incapable of rational use of the mind. It's a god of people who have given up on the pursuit of true knowledge. A god for adult-children or adults who've refused to grow.
Religion is a SCAM!

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by solonnachi: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Posting the name of JESUS don become criminal offense for Naija I tire ooo
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by donbenie(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
symbianDON:
never ever!!
Lol..
Religion..
The greatest SCAM ever perpetuated on mankind cheesy.

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by alhaji04: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dscop:

I know you're re.tarded. Get someone to interpret what I asked. Have you found another 8yr old girl to rape in Lagos or you've moved to the north of that country to join your boko haram brothers? What the heck is your stuupid ugly picture has to do with anything. Oponu you live in a one bedroom in Lagos, you're sharing with your boyfriend but forming something on NL. grin grin

Just wait till your naira reaches 800 =$1 you'll all turn NL to beggars land. Alakori omo.

I've seen better looking animals at the zoo and you're proud of that Stuupid picture? grin grin grin
Lolz, replying a fool like u is a waste of time. u think everyone is like u and ur mother staying in a boyz quaters. for d record, datz my building in habeeb estate with my money, mumu.. boy i will feed u and ur useless mother. nevertheless, i can see u ar hungry, drop ur account details let me help ur useless & hopeless life, rif raf. Oloriburuku ni iwo ati iya e. o ni ku re.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by queenDD(f): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
King of Kings! Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done.

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by camri: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What I do on nairaland is only a mystery to those who don't understand the Truth of God. undecided
Stop seeking my attention and get to doing the work given you by Jesus Christ. undecided
are you an atheist?
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Ylink4sure: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
J E S U S
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Sholaco: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus christ is trending every day
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Joemiexx: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
The name Jesus is sooo great
Jesus is going to end all bad leaders in Nigeria
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by OntheMoon(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joemiexx:
The name Jesus is sooo great
Jesus is going to end all bad leaders in Nigeria
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.