Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (92254 Views)

Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fabnaija:
Homeless in America in better than having home while in Hell called Nigeria.
Ok go do am if e easy, you see that madness you dey find naija own go better pass your madness

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Contekbbc: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
You're too proud!
What makes you think people that come will ask if help from you and not you asking of their assistance.
Abroad no good and you're still there?
Doing what exactly?

abbey621:
Jaapa if you wan jaapa, every man is entitled to pursue happiness but just don't ask me to help you with accomodation because you failed to bring enough funds or plan your journey! To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

2 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Yankee101: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
How many homeless Nigerians have you seen in the US?
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Cyriloha(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
With life assured unlike Nigeria
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by koyyess: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Its like whenever zoo people go abroad, they become stup1d.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by IPIGMODS: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
abeg go to SKID ROW in LA, na that time you will understand how big a homeless problem they have... the pit of hell!

Downtown ATL is the HQ of homeless people . Just leave anything of value in your car and your car will be broken into before you get back. Even ordinary jacket, they will break your glass and steal it.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zelenskyy:
All most everyone wants to travel abroad...

Not knowing that a Lizard in Nigeria cannot become an Alligator in America.

If they don’t come, those factories paying $10/hr will run out of workers.

Why I always say, it must leave, make sure you coming with a hot selling skill, or you will end up in a factory being underpaid!
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Splitmind: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nigerian youths don't know how good they have it here, very foolish and ungrateful youths, especially the southern youths.

3 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rubbish..why u run..even in heaven poor people go still dey....we should be talking of percentages...without been told them lazy thats y they couldnt make it..pride put them there
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by lolu2019: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Here they go again with their demonic lies.

I trust the mod to push this to the front page too while the thread I did to debunk all these evil and envious lies were deliberately ignored.

Evil people wet go use ladder climb up remove am make others not fit climb.

Below was my response on a similar thread which the evil mods keeps deleting including the thread I started to debunk all these lies...I wonder what they benefit from all these.

Withchraft get different departments truly.

Abeg make una no listen to all these nonsense oh..

America na God's own country truly truly if you get the right info and know your way.

If na only the gun violence, I go manage am like that dey careful where I dey enter and the kind neighbourhood wey I go stay.

I start one thread for my profile like that to talk about this same issue but because the mods dem too follow for the people wey dey try preach the abroad life no easy dem abandon am. Dem no want competition for the good life...

https://www.nairaland.com/7145274/re-abroad-life-not-easy

Abeg, anybody wey get legit way to jakpa come America, you better take am oh...

Sweet and blessed country.

I dey come to write more..make I drive reach work first.

Modified:

You see all these spoilt, lazy, and rotten brats, if you listen to them mislead you or successfully make you keep away from competing with them out of wickedness and envy, na you sabi.

This kid could be a privileged rotten kid back home in Nigeria who probably had a whole room to herself with a driver to chauffeur her back and fro wherever she goes without much of an understanding to the fact that "nyansh dey pepper egg wey dey lay egg wey she dey chop".

Her parents obviously needed more in life and thus migrated making this silly kid see herself as living below her standard because of sharing a house and bathroom. She's clearly not happy because she could barely find any poor man pikin to oppress out there.

The idiot even went on to say their condition improved when their asylum was approved. They should have sought the asylum in Nigeria na..

Talking about her parents doing long hours of work. It's evil and ungrateful to God and nature to make such complaints. Now it isn't the lack of jobs oh but the long hours of job. The question people of sound mind should ask are:

* What is the hourly wage
*Do you get owed or short paid for these jobs?
* Are these jobs back-breaking or hard jobs?
* What are the general working conditions of these jobs?

Only wicked and selfish people will tell you America is bad, unsafe, and hard to survive.

Very wicked and mean people.

Even if you find a job with an agency paying $10-12 per hour, you have enough hours to work if you want and can do the job to take in as much as $4k per month.

Now, you can imagine how much a direct staff at the same job who knows what brought him to the US will take home.

Na so all of them dey collect and drive big big new cars because work hours dey to dey pay monthly na all these enjoyment dem no want make people come enjoy with them.

My dear people, there is so much work and less hands such that na me dey reject hours because I need to rest but when I dey my bed I no dey fit rest because my mind go dey calculate how much I dey miss because I want siddon for my bed.

One thing though, it depends on the people you met when you got in and the information you had before making the moves.

One can successfully live and work in the US for 100 years and more as an alien without the right documents so long as you stay away from trouble and keep to the rules.

The system is aware of this fact that loads and loads of illegals abound in the country and of course, are doing the jobs their people won't do which are jobs in very critical sectors and the authorities turn the other way so long as the jobs get done in a timely manner and the economy/system keeps spinning.

In my 1 month that I've been here, Na God bless America I dey take sing every morning...

God bless my destiny...

God bless God too...

Na to work move all my family if possible, my entire clan comot from that dustbin called country.

When I step out from airport, na cry I cry go reach where I dey go inside train when my eye see wetin country and living suppose look like.

May all Nigerian evil leaders both past, present, future, and the ones in the grave continue to rot in hell....

Demons...

I pray for every Nigerian to experience life outside of Nigeria, particularly to the first world countries to understand the difference between life and living.
u don vex bro.Americans are generally good people. I worked with them at Akwa ibom
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by ifymadu: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
ednut1:
People who do this are fools. You as an immigrant who is not a crack head, mental health patient, bad credit and not lazy and entitled. How does this apply to you. With a minimum wage job like cleaning or waiting, uber eats, security or construction. You will earn enough to rent a room. Nonsense . You will see all these white homeless people with full hand and leg begging. But there is uber delivery job using bicycle or foot available.

Personally, I avoid responding to such videos. Most of the homeless folks out there are drug addicts. Just like you rightly stated, in as much as you are willing to work, you can never be homeless. At least, I am yet to come across a homeless Nigerian here, provided they are willing to work and stay off drugs...

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Toktee(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Legendoo:

Lol ,no wonder .

Only one month there. Your eye go soon clear .

All this opata wey you type is quite correct for person wey land from trenches.

I get it now.

Iya ti je werey grin
Are you ok?
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by ise82(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shalommy:
Naija na my country! I go no where. Chaiii.. cheesy cheesy

USA na scam … see they are building the biggest embassy in the world in nigeria. They are scamming Nigerians with visas they won’t give you. They are thieves. Stay hustle in naija learn ways of making money internationally.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by richardokubo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mumusaphire:
And why not come back home
Exactly help me ask him o even in Nigeria alot of home less people in there own country abeg if get opportunity to japa no look back o Naija Na hell now
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by muyico(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shalommy:
Naija na my country! I go no where. Chaiii.. cheesy cheesy
ur hubby still feeding u. U cant understand d pains and agony

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

If they don’t come, those factories paying $10/hr will run out of workers.

Why I always say, it must leave, make sure you coming with a hot selling skill, or you will end up in a factory being underpaid!
oga go and sit down.are u in anyway comparing usa to the zoo cuz u saw 5 tents..the occupants there can never be Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Don't allow these yeye people discourage you to Japa, there's homeless people almost everywhere on the planet earth. When you Japa you go understand say naija na bondage
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Nazmir(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oga Op those people are more comfortable living in these tent than those living in naija that constant threats are popping from every angle, kidnappers, Fulani heardsmen,unknown gunmen,etc.

[b] Another disaster waiting to happen is we must choose between those two rotten eggs to be our President, imagine Atiku or Tinubu as our president.

My friends if you get any slightest opportunity just japa this shithole country your life will be more secure abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
richardokubo:

Exactly help me ask him o even in Nigeria alot of home less people in there own country abeg if get opportunity to japa no look back o Naija Na hell now
the video tells nothing..
The occupant of those tents can never be nigerians and i can bet my balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
J Allow dem Japan biko.My uncle once told me that abroad is overcrowded but he/his family refused to come back home grin grin.I don reach Aussie,enter train go Germany.That place sweet walahi
2blessed01:
Na them sabi...
My people talk say "if a dog wan die e no go hear the smell of shit'
Mtcheewww...
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
But in that country even on the street that you stay, there is hope of seeing tomorrow. Unlike Nigeria that everyday, your coming back home is by grace undecided
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Lightorder: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Are they not better than you in Nigeria where one’s life could just be blown away without investigation and life goes on

2 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

I trust the mod to push this to the front page too while the thread I did to debunk all these evil and envious lies were deliberately ignored.

Below was my response on a similar thread which the evil mods keeps deleting including the thread I started to debunk all these lies...I wonder what they benefit from all these.

America na God's own country truly truly if you get the right info and know your way.

If na only the gun violence, I go manage am like that dey careful where I dey enter and the kind neighbourhood wey I go stay.

Too lengthy trash but the bolded part is enough to know the kind of mentality that you have. I can't shout
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
homeless their in State is 101% better than homeless here in Nigeria,
Don't dull ur self ooo and don't allow any fool come here take story dull una ooo.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by B2E2N2J(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Are u sure this post is not one of those politically funded posts. Only one page of comments and was already in front page. If they cant make u feel like a citizen in ur country, go to where u'll understand the reality and still have strong hope for greener pasture
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Litmus: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:
May God punish all idiots who are abraod but who are plotting to advise people to remain in Nigeria!

What's your opinion on why those of us abroad advise Nigerians to remain in Nigeria ?
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
abeg go to SKID ROW in LA, na that time you will understand how big a homeless problem they have... the pit of hell!
Na wa o. So that side is better compared to this one?
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:
May God punish all idiots who are abraod but who are plotting to advise people to remain in Nigeria!
I wonder ooh! These people had turned into village people, US branch!
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by planetx: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
There is a serious homelessness crisis in all major American cities, so only someone that have never been there will be shocked, surprised or think it's a lie. Go to Washington DC and see people sleeping on the streets and under bridges everywhere, when one bedroom apartments are going for minimum $1500 a month in even poor neighborhoods, why wouldn't there be homelessness. But that shouldn't stop you from japaing.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Clinghton: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Instead of thinking well I rather plan well.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by poweredcom(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

I start one thread for my profile like that to talk about this same issue but because the mods dem too follow for the people wey dey try preach the abroad life no easy dem abandon am. Dem no want competition for the good life...

https://www.nairaland.com/7145274/re-abroad-life-not-easy

Abeg, anybody wey get legit way to jakpa come America, you better take am oh...

Sweet and blessed country.

I dey come to write more..make I drive reach work first.

Modified:

You see all these spoilt, lazy, and rotten brats, if you listen to them mislead you or successfully make you keep away from competing with them out of wickedness and envy, na you sabi.

This kid could be a privileged rotten kid back home in Nigeria who probably had a whole room to herself with a driver to chauffeur her back and fro wherever she goes without much of an understanding to the fact that "nyansh dey pepper egg wey dey lay egg wey she dey chop".

Her parents obviously needed more in life and thus migrated making this silly kid see herself as living below her standard because of sharing a house and bathroom. She's clearly not happy because she could barely find any poor man pikin to oppress out there.

The idiot even went on to say their condition improved when their asylum was approved. They should have sought the asylum in Nigeria na..

Talking about her parents doing long hours of work. It's evil and ungrateful to God and nature to make such complaints. Now it isn't the lack of jobs oh but the long hours of job. The question people of sound mind should ask are:

* What is the hourly wage
*Do you get owed or short paid for these jobs?
* Are these jobs back-breaking or hard jobs?
* What are the general working conditions of these jobs?

Only wicked and selfish people will tell you America is bad, unsafe, and hard to survive.

Very wicked and mean people.

Even if you find a job with an agency paying $10-12 per hour, you have enough hours to work if you want and can do the job to take in as much as $4k per month.

Now, you can imagine how much a direct staff at the same job who knows what brought him to the US will take home.

Na so all of them dey collect and drive big big new cars because work hours dey to dey pay monthly na all these enjoyment dem no want make people come enjoy with them.

My dear people, there is so much work and less hands such that na me dey reject hours because I need to rest but when I dey my bed I no dey fit rest because my mind go dey calculate how much I dey miss because I want siddon for my bed.

One thing though, it depends on the people you met when you got in and the information you had before making the moves.

One can successfully live and work in the US for 100 years and more as an alien without the right documents so long as you stay away from trouble and keep to the rules.

The system is aware of this fact that loads and loads of illegals abound in the country and of course, are doing the jobs their people won't do which are jobs in very critical sectors and the authorities turn the other way so long as the jobs get done in a timely manner and the economy/system keeps spinning.

In my 1 month that I've been here, Na God bless America I dey take sing every morning...

God bless my destiny...

God bless God too...

Na to work move all my family if possible, my entire clan comot from that dustbin called country.

When I step out from airport, na cry I cry go reach where I dey go inside train when my eye see wetin country and living suppose look like.

May all Nigerian evil leaders both past, present, future, and the ones in the grave continue to rot in hell....

Demons...

I pray for every Nigerian to experience life outside of Nigeria, particularly to the first world countries to understand the difference between life and living.

God bless you , you said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / Snow In Africa ! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.