Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? (32364 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ocholu: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
So today, I was catching up with my buddies when this topic came up. We analyzed it critically with everybody giving his/her own opinions.

I found out that, man! A woman can easily and quickly forgive a man who cheated on her than a man to do so.

Some of my buddies opined that men are polygamous in nature hence, the natural exception. I find their assertions quite disturbing. Because if a woman can forgive and accept back a man who cheated on her, so should a man.

A lady who was with us also said that even though men are the ones who cheat the most, when a woman cheats; all hell let loose. But if it's a man, no noise is heard. Why so??

The other dude was like, if his woman cheats, he'd forgive and accept her. But it's just for the fun of it. That he won't take her serious again.

So in the end, men cheating is somehow normal and acceptable. But a woman's own is a sacrilege and abomination.

It's the double standard for me.

Mods, help propel to FP abeg. Make person get wider opinions.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by EkelediliBuhari: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ego is involved

Males are testosterone driven and when the male Ego is bruised, testosterone levels drops and he feels less of a man…

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by FatherBona: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
You cheat on me once and I will have nothing to do with you again.

As for the Asswipe above me who beat me to FTC, May You be born A Nigerian again in your next life with PMB your president.

My peace I leave you

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
OP, It is simply because women automically falls in a love with a Guy dat fvcks dem well!

I remember when i fvcked one Babe some years back, next morning, she said 'I love you more dan my boyfriend'.

So if ur wife/GF cheats on you, let it be with a small dick or 2mins dude.
If it's with a big-dick nigga, it's Game over for ur marriage/relationship!

Any love she has for u will be replaced by the love for dat Nigga's rugged gbola!

230 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Sammy101111(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
A man can cheat and don’t love back

A woman can cheat an fall in love instantly

306 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Cypress042(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
This guyman has said it all
Vinnie2000:
OP, It is simply because women automically falls in a love with a Guy dat fvcks dem well!

I remember when i fvcked one Babe some years back, next morning, she said 'I love you more dan my boyfriend'.

So if ur wife/GF cheats on you, let it be with a small dick or 2mins dude.
If it's with a big-dick nigga, it's Game over for ur marriage/relationship!

Any love she has for u will be replaced by the love for dat Nigga's rugged gbola!
waiter abeg me and this dude need chilled hennekein grin grin

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by EkelediliBuhari: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cypress042:
This guyman has said it all waiter abeg me and this dude need chilled hennekein grin grin

No be lie

11 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Cypress042(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

No be lie
grin guyman wey sabi cool

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Maxxim: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
How would you feel if your meal has been tampered with, worst of all it gets ditched at the side of the road? It'll be unwise to carry the same food and start boasting about it to everyone, you'll end up becoming a clown and you'll really be fun to watch.

Imagine going with your babe to your friends gatherings and she has a past with em all, it ain't proper at all, moreover it is biological proven that women releases oxytocin which makes them attached with their past sexual partners.
To me it's unwise to take back a cheating wife cos she's liable to do that again.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cypress042:
This guyman has said it all waiter abeg me and this dude need chilled hennekein grin grin

Lol, OP needs to go watch the American movie 'The Unfaithful'.

One bad guy so fvckked Richard Gere's wife, dat when the dude died, she cried her eyes out!

Good dick can make a woman sell her husband's properties while he is alive!

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ocholu: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hmmm!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Cypress042(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked
Vinnie2000:

Lol, OP needs to go watch the American movie 'The Unfaithful'.

One bad guy so fvckked Richard Gere's wife, dat when the dude died, she cried her eyes out!

Good dick can make a woman sell her husband's properties while he is alive!
fear them, i repeat fear them grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Dorwadora(f): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
sad
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sammy101111:
A man can cheat and don’t love back

A woman can cheat an fall in love instantly

Stupid... Billions of women have cheated... And their partners never found out...

To women... It's just sex...

With this mentality... Your woman would screw your dad and you wouldn't know...

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dorwadora:
sad
Lols, see ur emoji!
The comments above shock u, abi?

They are hard, raw facts of life!
Never underestimate wat a good, rugged dick can make a woman do!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Dizzyyish: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Dorwadora(f): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lols, see ur emoji!
The comments above shock u, abi?

They are hard, raw facts of life!
Never underestimate wat a good, rugged dick can make a woman do!
You are right.... All the comments tire me sad sad

They are mostly fallacy, unintelligent gibberish.

He be like say I need a break from NL. I'm becoming toxic sad sad

18 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dorwadora:
You are right.... All the comments tire me sad sad

They are mostly fallacy, unintelligent gibberish.

Which fallacy?

They are true facts!

Guys do not attach too much feelings to sex.

But ladies keep or hold memories of their sex escapades, VERY DEAR in their hearts!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Dorwadora(f): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Which fallacy?

They are true facts!

Guys do not attach too much feelings to sex.

But ladies keep or hold memories of their sex escapades, VERY DEAR in their hearts!
I and my partner attach a lot of feelings to our sexual activity. Each sex we had are memories we go back to. We go back to them to appreciate our past innocency, the love and passion we have for eachother, and we remember those memories to prepare ourselves for what the future holds for us.

We are all entitled to our opinion.... That's why I'm not gonna be arguing with anyone on this thread.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by melodynk01(f): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Okay.
Hi there.
I'm Mel�
I deal in, quality and affordable...
✨Pure human hair.
✨Human hair blend.
✨Wig coloring.
✨Full lace wigs.
✨Bundles.
✨Closures.
✨Frontals.
Oh well, and more✨
_Feel free to send me a DM._

0 81 045 755 60
0 81 223 328 92
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dorwadora:
I and my partner attach a lot of feelings to our sexual activity. Each sex we had are memories we go back to. We go back to them to appreciate our past innocency, the love and passion we have for eachother, and we remember those memories to prepare ourselves for what the future holds for us.

We are all entitled to our opinion.... That's why I'm not gonna be arguing with anyone on this thread.

I can deduce you are a One-boyfriend lady aka faithful lover.

Dat's Y you are NOT understanding those comments.

No harm meant, but i suspect you have not had/enjoyed different diccks.

Hence u can't relate!

Ladies with multiple boyfriends/high body counts will understand!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Dorwadora(f): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I can deduce you are a One-boyfriend lady aka faithful lover.

Dat's Y you are NOT understanding those comments.

No harm meant, but i suspect you have not had/enjoyed different diccks.

Hence u can't relate!
I'm a bad girl bruh angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by siofra(f): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
They can't stomach what they dish out. undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Boogyman557: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP!

THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP well well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Men are natural hunters, they hunt for women and that’s why when the woman cheats it hurts a lot cos his ego has been bruised.

He hunts and bring them home as his spoils and it’s never funny when another man taste from it. Personally I’ll never forgive a cheating spouse

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by FatherBona: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dorwadora:

Go in peace grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Dorwadora(f): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
FatherBona:

Go in peace grin grin
Amen grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ocholu: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
burritto:
Men are natural hunters, they hunt for women and that’s why when the woman cheats it hurts a lot cos his ego has been bruised.

He hunts and bring them home as his spoils and it’s never funny when another man taste from it. Personally I’ll never forgive a cheating spouse

Why though?

Any personal experiences??
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
siofra:

It’s a man’s world

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:

Why though?

Any personal experiences??

Nope. I don’t even give second chance

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
siofra:

Everytime man bashing.

You go tire.

Ask your older colleagues how far.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These? / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.