Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Think Gun Rights Might Solve Insecurity In This Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Gun Rights Might Solve Insecurity In This Country (658 Views)

Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / Sacking Service Chiefs Won’t Solve Insecurity – Pastor Adeboye / I Will Establish National Guard To Solve Insecurity Problem Says Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Think Gun Rights Might Solve Insecurity In This Country by porka: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
christistruth01:

Imagine if those with knives had guns instead that would be terrible

Imagine if their knives have been taken from them.

1 Like

Re: I Think Gun Rights Might Solve Insecurity In This Country by MrCover: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
It can't work in Nigeria
Re: I Think Gun Rights Might Solve Insecurity In This Country by wis3(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
oz4real83:
greed and sheer wickedness won't allow the world to be a perfect place as you are projecting. In a situation that kind of world isn't possible, we just have to make better use of a bad situation. For instance, the world as it is now the weapons are mostly in the hands of the wicked people and the good people are the ones suffering. But when you arm the good people with weapons, the scenario changes, they now have their own lives in their own hands, not in the hands of a failed govt and its institutions. Even if the good people continue dying, as least they were given a chance to save themselves by themselves against the wicked people instead of depending on a govt that doesn't care.
porka:

Are we not having mass shootings now?

What further disaster can a country have than few gunmen killing over 80 people who went to worship their God in a church?

You people only mention US because you do not have understanding.
Criminals don't get arms legally. They will always get it no matter what you do.

The 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution allows an establishment of a militia to defend the citizens against their government's tyranny (in case it arises).

And why are you no mentioning Switzerland?

Firearm possession is legal in Ghana, in Chad, why are neigbours not killing themselves in those countries?

https://www.nairaland.com/7170912/active-shooter-smithsburg-maryland-multiple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Will Never Be President If He Picks Wike / Open Letter To Segalink On Calling Peter Obi's Supporters IPOB / Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.