Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) (22187 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) / Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by ebukajay184: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgrI9-tJ3bU

Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video)

A large crowd of youths in Enugu State lined up today at the Michael Okpara Square, Enugu to collect their permanent voter's card (PVC), IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1421693/enugu-youths-turn-en-masse-collect-pvc-photos-video/

17 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by WhiteElephant(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice one!

34 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Their votes won't count . Mark my words

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Arrewa: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good

Below are registered voters of all southeast states in 2019 general election

1.Abia - 1,793,861

2. Anambra - 2,389,332

3. Ebonyi - 1,392,931

4. Enugu - 1,935,168

5. Imo - 2,037,569

Total registered voters in southeast is 9,548,861.

Kano state has registered voters of 5,391,581.

The who south east is slightly ahead of Kano with just below 5000 registered voters!!

U guys should do more!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by KELVINXY: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
We will take back our country.!

Youths lets come out and make a statement.

60 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:

Nah your own wey no go count.

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by lawalosky(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Let the game begins
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Nah your own wey no go count.
Votes in Nigeria don't count . Especially when it comes to these northern bastards who are hell bent on ruling forever

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Bomboiy: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
One thing is certain 99.9 percent are there for Peter Obi, come 2023 we will take back our country.

Nigeria youths have never been this serious about politics before,all because of a man with vision like Peter Gregory Obi.

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by onumadu: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
We will use the 2023 election to show our real population in Nigeria.
It will be the cheapest and most credible census in 40 years!
Mark my words.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by JohnBullMySon: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
The kind of PVC mobilization in the South east is something else. Not just from this but from other pictures I've seen especially the young people. You'll be shocked at the numbers the south-east will pull in the upcoming elections.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
The forces of the universe aid the South East to make the right decision this election...

May they make headway, 2 decades of chewing dust I reject it on their behalf.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Votes in Nigeria don't count . Especially when it comes to these northern bastards who are hell bent on ruling forever

Why do north always register for voters card? Only in the south you hear this nonsense.

Do your own by voting leave the rest.

Assumption is the mother of failure.

38 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by kponkedenge(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
The problem of SE is their unwillingness to vote during elections. I believe 2023 might be different.

27 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
very good.

get ur pvc & vote the right candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by RobbStark(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:

But the votes of Tinubu n his urchins will count abi. Continue dey sleep
E go clear you for eye.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
The kind of PVC mobilization in the South east is something else. Not just from this but from other pictures I've seen especially the young people. You'll be shocked at the numbers the south-east will pull in the upcoming elections.
Bros, are the people in south-east more conscious of who rules the country? The average igbo man is only concerned with his business and how it would make profit ,not elections and their outcomes . And besides , how many people in the south-east are willing not to sell their votes for meager sums ...? undecided
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Why do north always register for voters card? Only in the south you hear this nonsense.

Do your own by voting leave the rest.

Assumption is the mother of failure.
This is not an assumption oga, it's the reality of the current situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
RobbStark:

But the votes of Tinubu n his urchins will count abi. Continue dey sleep
E go clear you for eye.
This is wishful thinking. grin
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
This is not an assumption oga, it's the reality of the current situation.

What's the reality please explain with 2015 election?
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:

see this Owo man, I hope you're safe where you are?
Chaii Enugu state 042 my beloved coal and Gas City, truly Enugu state is in the Hands of God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by JohnBullMySon: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
[b]Bros, are the people in south-east more conscious of who rules the country? [/b]The average igbo man is only concerned with his business and how it would make profit ,not elections and their outcomes . And besides , how many people in the south-east are willing not to sell their votes for meager sums ...? undecided
Marginalization has made many ibos very aware politically.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by duro4chang(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bomboiy:
One thing is certain 99.9 percent are there for Peter Obi, come 2023 we will take back our country.

Nigeria youths have never been this serious about politics before,all because of a man like vision like Peter Gregory Obi.
Did you just say our country? Hallelujah!

180 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
u guys should ignore that guy saying their votes won't count.

don't give him the attention he seek.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Obi-Dient: Imo Youths Turn Up In Their Numbers To Get Thier PVCs

Youths Of Owerri municipal turn out in numbers for their PVCs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hFVkDpIQwI

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
kingsceemark:

see this Owo man, I hope you're safe where you are?
Chaii Enugu state 042 my beloved coal and Gas City, truly Enugu state is in the Hands of God
Bros , don't compare me with those èwèdu eating dogs from the west . And for your information, I'm from the Niger Delta and we roast fulani for breakfast.

Seocndly, it's my region that sustains this bullshit your call Nigeria, not Enugu and her dimwits
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by domDva(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oga just do your part, get your pvc and vote OBI , satisfy your conscience that you have done the right thing.

It’s no longer as easy to just sit and write result, play your part, know that you are not to blame. If you don’t , just know you have no right to complain later.

Jashub:

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
domDva:
Oga just do your part, get your pvc and vote OBI , satisfy your conscience that you have done the right thing.

It’s no longer as easy to just sit and write result, play your part, know that you are not to blame. If you don’t , just know you have no right to complain later.

Oga, why aren't you looking for younger people who haven't tasted power ...why this old man who as an ex-governor couldn't deliver his state out of poverty ?
Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by flamingREED(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Peter Obi will win 2023 elections.

Write it down.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by Unigrad: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jashub:
Stop deceiving people with this your wrong mindset.
There are ways people will vote, it will be difficult for politicians to rig. Election is now electronically transmitted.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) by lomprico(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
That's the spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) / Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari / Boko Haram Kills 23 Mourners In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.