Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? (43165 Views)

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / PDP Caucus Directs Members to Support any APC Candidates of their Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by GREATIK(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osibanjo and Umahi
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by tonididdy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
They haven't done presidential elections now... That one campaign never do na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by iamdapsyj(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
cenaman:
Did any APC Aspirant visit South-east states to solicit for delegates vote, or is there no presents of APC delegates in Eastern part of the country?

I don't think south eastern candidates even campaigned there talk less of other candidates. The insecurity situation won't make people risk their lives ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by EdwardRandy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

Calabar is south east in your own Tinnubu's Nigeria right?
Before the civil war we were all Eastern Nigeria. SS was created after the civil war solely to divide the upland and riverine coast of the East and also to weaken (divide and conquer) the igbos who majorly occupy the upland which is called SE today, even when some igbos are carved into delta, edo, rivers, benue, etc.

So yes, Calabar is East. Go and educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by MetaPhysical: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ibo people don start their palava o. Yanminri don start trouble o.

Wetin concern una? Ogbonaya Onu visit Iboland? Nnamani visit Iboland? Umahi wey be governor don abandon gofment go siddon put for Abuja. Stop your nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by frankson1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
oilykid:

Which insecurity, is it worst than what is happening in SW where morethan 100 people can be shot dead in church or North where people are being killed daily

How many times have people been shot dead in church in the last 6 months that you're using as a reference undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Addme: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
LadyRosa:

Who visited obi of Onitsha? Tinubu?
Make una no dey talk rubbish.
I didn't say that, the guy he quoted said so. Was only telling him he saw it there.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

I said he went to Calabar and would have stopped over in Onitsha and get Obi of Onitsha blessing.

He went to SS, on the way back stopped in SE. Is it clear now?
and would have? Ogbeni shut up. Would have doesn’t mean has. Show us the onitsha visit
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by reddingtonblack: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
oilykid:

Which insecurity, is it worst than what is happening in SW where morethan 100 people can be shot dead in church or North where people are being killed daily

Was that the motive of sunday killings, so one day of killings in the south west now equate regular madness in the east, @least we are not the ones killing ourselves.
You people will mess up your region and be rushing down to west to drag one nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Anaerobi(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Yes Tinubu visited. He went to see Obong of Calabar, I didnt follow his itinerary but I believed he would have stopped and see Obi of Onitsha snd get blessing and endorsement.
Thats common sense.

Why are you asking? Dont start trouble please, there is enough already on the ground.

Calabar is now South East?

Sell your phone and buy geography text book.

1 Like

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by muykem: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbajo was in Anambra and imo state. The truth is that it doesn't make sense to befriend igbo when it comes to politics. Tiunbu is the first governor outside South east to appoint igbo as commissioner but is being pay back with hatred even though Anambra man can't get PA position in Imo state.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by ednut1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why waste time on people who wont vote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Apst: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Get lost! Im sure the man visited. You can hate but be fair to him. The Tinubu I know would not go to Calabar and not stop over in Onitsha to greet Obi. You Ibos too like trouble. The man cannot visit everywhere in SE but he would definitely have visited Onitsha. His wife is from Itshekiri and he has not even visited Olu of Warri. So just be content he visited Onitsha even if he didnt make it to your autonomous village. Maybe next time he will come to Isuoma and Ihiala. Give him break.
Some people sit in Lagos and think they av seen the whole Nigeria so from Lagos to calabar there is a stop over at Onitsha abi how him want take reach Onitsha? Like the saying goes common sense is not common
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by MetaPhysical: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
iamdapsyj:

I don't think south eastern candidates even campaigned there talk less of other candidates. The insecurity situation won't make people risk their lives ...
Thank you jare.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by 77up(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Golan007:
Obi did not visit Oshogbo.
God bless you , the entitlement mentality has really destroyed their life ,as if they will vote him still .

We know all they will do is hate hate and hate!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by jrusky(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Not even a single one visited SE yet my people refused to ask themselves why but were so busy insulting Tinubu and Osibanjo, they were busy running kitikiti katakata because of SW if you try to correct them they will say you are aboki or afonja.

Is it not a slap that no single aspirant visited SE? Just as if SE don't even exist yet the online mofos from SE here are blablaring, foul mouthed like morons on every social media platform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Allisgud: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Yes Tinubu visited. He went to see Obong of Calabar, I didnt follow his itinerary but I believed he would have stopped and see Obi of Onitsha snd get blessing and endorsement.
Thats common sense.

Why are you asking? Dont start trouble please, there is enough already on the ground.
how calabar take be south east
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by holluwizzy: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
I think Start Boy did.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by LadyRosa(f): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Addme:

I didn't say that, the guy he quoted said so. Was only telling him he saw it there.

That's a big fat butted LIE!
Go through his posts again,he made it as an assumption.But you quoted it has a fact.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Terrier99: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
jrusky:
Not even a single one visited SE yet my people refused to ask themselves why but were so busy insulting Tinubu and Osibanjo, they were busy running kitikiti katakata because of SW if you try to correct they will say you are aboki or afonja.

Is it not a slap that no single aspirant visited SE? Just as if SE don't even exist yet the online mofos from SE here are blablaring, foul mouthed like morons on every social media platform.

Osinbajo was in the South East, stop capping nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by MetaPhysical: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Apst post=113571561][/quote]

I dont know how to reach Onitsha from Calabar but I bet Tinubu in his private jet know, and im sure he stopped over there. Tinubu has baggage but he does not disrespect elders or traditional rulers.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Apc is not a thing in south east

2 Likes

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by docikenna: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kyase:

Osibanjo was there

where
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by jrusky(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Terrier99:

Osinbajo was in the South East, stop capping nonsense.

Osibanjo did not come to SE for consultation bro.

State or working visit is different from a visit for election consultation ok.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by hopexter(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
oilykid:

Just like every other part of Nigeria including your place

My place is South east, There are numerous cases of killings, rituals and kidnapping going on over south east caused by ipob, unknown gun men, Fulani herdsmen and DSS angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Anaerobi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Before the civil war we were all Eastern Nigeria. SS was created after the civil war solely to divide the upland and riverine coast of the East and also to weaken (divide and conquer) the igbos who majorly occupy the upland which is called SE today, even when some igbos are carved into delta, edo, rivers, benue, etc.

So yes, Calabar is East. Go and educate yourself.

Oga stop misleading people please.

This isn't the era of before civil war please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by dododawa1: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Total southeast States votes is 5%, no need of campaigning there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Slynation(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Get lost! Im sure the man visited. You can hate but be fair to him. The Tinubu I know would not go to Calabar and not stop over in Onitsha to greet Obi. You Ibos too like trouble. The man cannot visit everywhere in SE but he would definitely have visited Onitsha. His wife is from Itshekiri and he has not even visited Olu of Warri. So just be content he visited Onitsha even if he didnt make it to your autonomous village. Maybe next time he will come to Isuoma and Ihiala. Give him break.

Which Onitsha?? Oga fem!!! no Politician visited any Onitsha, Only Osibanjo came to Awka the state capital...And you are even sounding like Onitsha and Calabar shares border!!
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by oilykid(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Was that the motive of sunday killings, so one day of killings in the south west now equate regular madness in the east, @least we are not the ones killing ourselves.
You people will mess up your region and be rushing down to west to drag one nigeria.
So, who did the killings of over 100 people there..

Mess ke, nobody is rushing down to states like Osun, ekiti,ondo,Oyo, ogun.. those states are hot bed of ritual killings and kidnappings.
Even their indegenes are running away from those states to Lagos,pH, Abuja to do agbero work or sell Agbo Jedi jedi
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by MetaPhysical: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
jrusky:
Not even a single one visited SE yet my people refused to ask themselves why but were so busy insulting Tinubu and Osibanjo, they were busy running kitikiti katakata because of SW if you try to correct them they will say you are aboki or afonja.

No mind dem. I knew immediately i saw the thread that Ibo is up to something. They can never let things rest jeje.

1 Like

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by oilykid(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
hopexter:

My place is South east, There are numerous cases of killings, rituals and kidnapping going on over south east caused by ipob, unknown gun men, Fulani herdsmen and DSS angry angry
My place is also SW where there are numerous cases of mass murders, ritual killings, kidnappings by terrorists and Yoruba Muslims angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria / Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) / Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.