Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) (25453 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) / Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by kamalbob(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nonybb:
The North has been bragging that they have a higher number of electorates. The day we South East decide to use our advantage, Nigeria will discover that Kano's purported huge population is fake and the biggest kept secret of the twentieth century. In that advantage, we will mobilize Igbos living in the north, estimate 15 million people and those living in Lagos, estimated more than 5 million people to send a message. For now, we Igbos are busy with our private shops and business. Time shall tell

Lol what are you waiting for all these years?
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by Nchenches: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421697/imo-youths-turn-en-masse-get-thier-pvc-photos-video/

Nigeria's presidential election;

we have arrived at the junction where Igbos vote their candidate;
Yorubas vote their candidate;

Fulani vote your candidates.

Hausa vote your candidate;
let's see who will win.
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by soundgodrecords: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Like the old bastard Fulani Tinubu that Buhari want to replace him.
specialmati:
cool cool that's good any youth planning to vote any grand pa like buhari is a complete fool
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Naustine:
I remember going to this same place to collect my pvc years ago, the corruption there ehn.... U have to pay to get it

Please if you have or currently have anyone that is experiencing what you just said at that centre, please tag me on nairaland let me take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by kamalbob(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
excomarow:
Na now una wakeup

So una plenty like this since 2019 una no get PVC. Una come get mind come dey blame Hausa say dey allow small pikin get PVC for north

Una just dey do una sef mugu

Tifiakwa
Hahaha
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by Bobbiee: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
GOOD! GOOD! LET IT TREND!
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by ChristineC: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
MyLady11:
The PVC they will later exchange for N1000.
no be everybody never chop like you
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
cool

Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by colonelwealth(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
Good.

I want to also use this opportunity to encourage every Igbo son and daughter that's up to 18yrs to please go and register to vote. Make sure you register. Even if we want Biafra, let's continue to participate in Nigerian politics until the set time comes to avoid all these insults and mockery we have been receiving.

Please encourage your siblings, relatives and friends to get their pvc.

Meanwhile, all Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and across Nigeria have mapped out days that markets will close to enable traders and their servants to go register to obtain PVC.

I just pray Igbos sustain this tempo, so that Nigerians will know the true population of Igbo voters.

I am rolling out incentives in my community to encourage youths to go get their PVC.

Igbos have been insulted so much in Nigeria.

Imagine APC and their Northerners now trying to rotate Presidency between Northwest and Southwest and calling it fair rotation between North and South

The God of fairness and equity will shock Nigerians that have sworn that they will never allow equity in Nigeria. They will be kings without kingdom.

They will be Prince but orphans.

They will have army but defenseless.

They will eat but will forever be hungry.

They will be in the middle of ocean and still thirsty.

They will be in their palace but rain and sun will be beating them. Let's watch and see

Blessings be upon you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by benitwater(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Igbayi laro cry
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by colonelwealth(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nonybb:
The North has been bragging that they have a higher number of electorates. The day we South East decide to use our advantage, Nigeria will discover that Kano's purported huge population is fake and the biggest kept secret of the twentieth century. In that advantage, we will mobilize Igbos living in the north, estimated 15 million people and those living in Lagos, estimated more than 5 million people to send a message. For now, we Igbos are busy with our private shops and business. Time shall tell

True.
You spoken God's wisdom...kudos!
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by bams2999(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is very Good
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by javaguru: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
excomarow:
Na now una wakeup

So una plenty like this since 2019 una no get PVC. Una come get mind come dey blame Hausa say dey allow small pikin get PVC for north

Tifiakwa
thats bcoz we never saw an igbo candidate
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by King44(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by maxwelltennyson(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
NobleSeed:
if you are seeing this post and also reading it,and you haven't get your PVC and still Open your smelling mouth to talk say our vote no dey count I fit naked swear for you gan..
Get your PVC first before saying vote no dey count, just play your part by voting 2023..
Obi is the answer come 2023
I don't have my PVC oya naked swear for me lubbish
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by NobleSeed(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
maxwelltennyson:
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by NobleSeed(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
maxwelltennyson:
make them First call this APC PRIMARIES result First
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by Estk: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Las las, your money nah 1000k per Head. �
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by maxwelltennyson(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
as an Igbo boy,I have always thought that my people are not serious with being president,only about the economy but my people don't know that politics controls the economy,but I think my stone heart has been touched by some of my brothers who have pleaded on this forum to go get my PVC,I can't promise you guys that we will win but at least we will make a statement in this corntree, seriously I have given up on this country a Loong time ago,but I will try.
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by texannaija: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
NobleSeed:
if you are seeing this post and also reading it,and you haven't get your PVC and still Open your smelling mouth to talk say our vote no dey count I fit naked swear for you gan..
Get your PVC first before saying vote no dey count, just play your part by voting 2023..
Obi is the answer come 2023

The one wey una don dey vote for years now, Wetin e change??... Abi no be same pvc we/Una use take vote in Buhari....
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by od501: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:
I hope unknown gunmen won't make them target practices on the election days.. cheesy

Running to get PVCs when their leaders (UGM and Ekpa) has already declared no voting thereby reducing the 5% to 2%..

Ekpa is nobody's leader sir. He is not even IPOB member. He is just another FG stooge doing his master's bid.
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by olisaEze(m): 12:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Avcequg6:
Ok

Na only teacher wen don collect PVC we go fit listen to! #PeterObiTheWayForward grin

Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by Dikaveli2(m): 1:35am On Jun 08, 2022
excomarow:
Na now una wakeup

Tifiakwa

This your tifiakwa instead of tufiakwa shows the bigot you are
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by yusufmurry: 1:42am On Jun 08, 2022
People should stop disturbing themselves with all these crusade for getting PVC except to be used for bank official purposes.

If you have the money, you will rule Nigeria.

Presidential aspirants dey buy delegates, But Tinubu is rather buying aspirants.

Congratulations Tinubu, President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Nice one
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by iconnecta(m): 3:04am On Jun 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
Good.
story story, story
most important is get your PVC

I want to also use this opportunity to encourage every Igbo son and daughter that's up to 18yrs to please go and register to vote. Make sure you register. Even if we want Biafra, let's continue to participate in Nigerian politics until the set time comes to avoid all these insults and mockery we have been receiving.

Please encourage your siblings, relatives and friends to get their pvc.

Meanwhile, all Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and across Nigeria have mapped out days that markets will close to enable traders and their servants to go register to obtain PVC.

I just pray Igbos sustain this tempo, so that Nigerians will know the true population of Igbo voters.

I am rolling out incentives in my community to encourage youths to go get their PVC.

Igbos have been insulted so much in Nigeria.

Imagine APC and their Northerners now trying to rotate Presidency between Northwest and Southwest and calling it fair rotation between North and South

The God of fairness and equity will shock Nigerians that have sworn that they will never allow equity in Nigeria. They will be kings without kingdom.

They will be Prince but orphans.

They will have army but defenseless.

They will eat but will forever be hungry.

They will be in the middle of ocean and still thirsty.

They will be in their palace but rain and sun will be beating them. Let's watch and see
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by mediclife1987(m): 3:35am On Jun 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
awesome. we must get it right in 2023.

As if your votes would count.
Better pray PMB allows it to, cos the country is rules by the power of the bullet not the ballot...
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:11am On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

This isn't Owo, no dey buga too much.

Very insensitive of you to joke with The Owo massacre.

Must you joke with everything?
Re: Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Joezinho:
I hope unknown gunmen won't make them target practices on the election days.. cheesy

Running to get PVCs when their leaders (UGM and Ekpa) has already declared no voting thereby reducing the 5% to 2%..

It's not all thoughts that should see the light of day.

Stop being negative.

DONT GIVE SOME IDIOTS FOOLISH IDEA TO DO AS YOU WROTE UP THERE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party / NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits APC Secretariat, May Vie For Chairmanship Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.