Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) (36043 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Olu of Warri Presented With Key to the City of Brampton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtMTXNFryg

History was made Monday in faraway Toronto in Canada as revered Olu of Warri Kingdom; Ogiame Atuwatse III, awarded with the key of Brampton City for his profound impact and outstanding community contribution and support

Olu of Warri tolling the path of his father Ogiame Atuwatse II, during his reign was also presented with the key of a city in the United States.

The Mayor of Brampton, Patrick Brown who made the presentation at a colourful ceremony expressed satisfaction Olu of Warri for his show of love and desire to support community efforts in Brampton

Patrick who told the visiting King that despite the fact that His Majesty resides in Nigeria he never loses sight of where the Nigerian community goes.

In his words, “This may not be known but His majesty as part of his visit is showing a lot of love to the community. I was asked by his majesty's team if there is any local course that he can support in our city. For me, what became most important was the abundant recommendation for a hospital which comes with an enormous price tag of over a billion dollars.

“In city like Brampton, we need to have the best possible health care. We know there are challenges in the health sector and as part of his visit His Majesty has made a substantial contribution to our local hospital.

“So in honour of that friendship for the hospital in our city I have a token of our city friendship and appreciation. His Majesty’s father was awarded a key to a city in the United states for his generosity and so keeping to that history in the family it is my pleasure today to present the city key of Brampton to honour your contributions. It is one thing to visit a city from abroad and another thing to come and say ``how can I help and show love”.

Excited Olu of Warri, thanked the Mayor and the people of Brampton for the recognition adding that the symbolic gesture would foster better relationship between the Itsekiri and Nigerians alike.

“First of all I want to thank you for the honour. Thank you for the city of Brampton for this warm reception and recognition. I was chatting with the Mayor and he was really proud of the positive contributions of the Nigeria community in Brampton and for me that is what gives me joy.

“I have always likened myself as a diplomat of sort and we always represent home and I’m confident that Nigerians will be celebrated much more by the city of Brampton. I’m really overwhelmed by this. I believe that this symbolic gesture will open more doors to every single one of us. On behalf of myself , the Itsekiri Nation and the Nigeria people I say thank you”.

Ogiame also reciprocated the gesture by Presenting a replica of his mode of transportation two Red Canoe to Mayor of Brampton, Patrick Brown and the city of Brampton respectively.

City key presentation is also It is a direct symbol of the City wish that a guest is free to come and go at will and a great honour to the recipient alike.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/06/olu-of-warri-presented-with-key-to-city.html?m=1

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by inspectorg(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Africans and CLOUT chasing ehn!!

“In city like Brampton, we need to have the best possible health care. We know there are challenges in the health sector and as part of his visit His Majesty has made a SUBSTANTIAL CONTRIBUTION to our local hospital.

Like I don't get it ; who is supposed to be donating to who?? , a kingdom in Canada to Warri kingdom or the reverse.

Abeg somebody should explain to me, so dat I will be calming down ooooh!!!.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Abeg him and his key can go and sit down. We're more interested in Tinubu losing the APC ticket than this trivial info

24 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Righteousness2(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Awesome!
Great recognition given to the olu of aware I there.
But the Greatest recongnition we should strive for, is to Have our Names in the Book of life. The recongnition that will give us access to Disappear at the Blast of the Trumpet which is about to Happen!

Prepare to Meet JESUS CHRIST!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
undecided
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by SocialJustice: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Waka waka and social media Olu. Is this how your father was travelling and visiting everywhere? You had the opportunity as a Prince to travel and see the world, what more do you want? Warri no dey contain you.

The Oba of Benin is the last remaining southern monarch that has kept tradition as it should be.

Even the oga occupying the ancient throne of Oduduwa, another waka waka. King that goes to his subject's house. Shame!

19 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Is that the king kneeling down for oyinbo people?

Pls don't yab me, na question I ask

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Mindlog: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
inspectorg:

Like I don't get it ; who is supposed to be donating to who?? , a kingdom in Canada to Benin or the reverse.

Na so we see am! sad

There certainly are dilapidated health facilities in Warri.

23 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Ehinjuola: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
U
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by SensualMan: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
First class Traditional Ruler.
A Noble man.

Not to be compared with those Traditional rulers from the Dirty side of Nigeria that relish on toto like tomorrow no dey.
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
They deport poor and middle class Nigerians

And give Certificate of recognition and keys of their cities to wealthy Nigerians

E no go better for all these people oh

This life no just balance At all

8 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by BigBrother9ja: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jayxoxon:
What a milestone
Lol

Mu

Muh
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by horgarzer(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Abeg him and his key can go and sit down. We're more interested in Tinubu losing the APC ticket than this trivial info
Prepare for ur cry tonight when he wins

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Ehinjuola: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Another avenue for Olu to japa if anything one zup for this
sh!t hole call Naija.
Coz nobody even save gain.
God airpus!

Baba abeg pick my own call too oo
Even if its cleaner I will be doing there!

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Nonexisting: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
The idiot went to make substantial donation to healthcare in Canada whereas there is no ordinary paracetamol at the general hospital in his community.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by muzeze77: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
On front page I dedicate this to Tinubu and athiefu and all their gullible followers , by the time they leave office , 1 dollar will be 5k naira

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Mhizlateefah(f): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by cenaman(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Poor nation donating to super rich nation.

5 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by omasco922: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is great. Long live the king.
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by MrCover: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by jamalnation(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na wa
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by gambojimeta: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
The king of Canada.

I wonder when the mayor of Brampton will visit iWarri as well

Nonexisting:
The idiot went to make substantial donation to healthcare in Canada whereas there is no ordinary paracetamol at the general hospital in his community.
grin

6 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by omasco922: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
Waka waka and social media Olu. Is this how your father was travelling and visiting everywhere? You had the opportunity as a Prince to travel and see the world, what more do you want? Warri no dey contain you.

The Oba of Benin is the last remaining southern monarch that has kept tradition as it should be.

Even the oga occupying the ancient throne of Oduduwa, another waka waka. King that goes to his subject's house. Shame!
But the waka don revive Warri sea port and other development.
Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by reyscrub(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who be this
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by reyscrub(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
inspectorg:

Like I don't get it ; who is supposed to be donating to who?? , a kingdom in Canada to Benin or the reverse.

I wonder oooh

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abohs Of Delta State Are Not Igbos / Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives / Col. Stephen Honest Is Dead! Bachama Kingdom Monarch Dies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.