Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) (36053 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Felimax(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
phineas:
You all should stop complaining and understand the importance of allies and alliances to the growth and future of kindgoms

Great deals are made over handshakes through platforms such as this, the kind of deals you will never raise enough capital for from loans even if you use an entire kindgom as collateral.He is attracting opportunities worth way more than whatever he has donated

In addition he is rebranding his people as a cultural sensitive, warm people with an approachable king as opposed to the general belief out there that that side of the country is filled with thugs with no leadership.

This particular monarchy has a long illustrous history with blood and family ties to european monarchy.This king is wise.You all will do well to take note, leave him be and learn from him.

Naysayers take a back sit please or save your whinning for the local beer parlour.

Sometimes, you leave people to wallow in their ignorance please.

I am just enjoying the way they are sounding their level of ignorance in public.

You think the man is a fool to make such a move? Soon, it will start yielding results hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by omasco922: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Felimax:

Sometimes, you leave people to wallow in their ignorance please.

I am just enjoying the way they are sounding their level of ignorance in public.

You think the man is a fool to make such a move? Soon, it will start yielding results hopefully.
This is what I hate about our youth. They don't have time to make investigate before commenting. Some speak out of hate and jealousy.
As I speak to you now Warri port is now functioning because he took a step. God will help the youth of this generation.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by vippper: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
Waka waka and social media Olu. Is this how your father was travelling and visiting everywhere? You had the opportunity as a Prince to travel and see the world, what more do you want? Warri no dey contain you.

The Oba of Benin is the last remaining southern monarch that has kept tradition as it should be.

Even the oga occupying the ancient throne of Oduduwa, another waka waka. King that goes to his subject's house. Shame!
This one go be urhobo wey dey jealous us or those people wey their kingdom dey basha
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by omasco922: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
vippper:

This one go be urhobo wey dey jealous us or those people wey their kingdom dey basha
95% of those negative comments are coming from jealous urhobo. Them get issue with development.
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by WhizdomXX(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
omasco922:

You even get king. If yes una get respect for una king. I know say 90 percent of Nigeria youth are mentally sick and you be number 1.
I am tired. After this Apc primaries, I will reply you. Have a good night's rest.
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by kals4luv990(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Davido fans right now will be furiously masturbating with anger grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Josywhyte: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Still doesn't affect the primaries going on in eagle square
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by kals4luv990(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
Awesome!
Great recognition given to the olu of aware I there.
But the Greatest recongnition we should strive for, is to Have our Names in the Book of life. The recongnition that will give us access to Disappear at the Blast of the Trumpet which is about to Happen!

Prepare to Meet JESUS CHRIST!
please sir why are you like this..you are making CHRISTIANITY look like a JOKE ni

Our master rarely spoke and when he did,it was with wisdom

Please learn the act of silence and WISDOM or you might end up like the 5foolish virgins..THANK YOU!!

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by CrownOfClay724: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
kals4luv990:
please sir why are you like this..you are making CHRISTIANITY look like a JOKE ni

Our master rarely spoke and when he did,it was with wisdom

Please learn the act of silence and WISDOM or you might end up like the 5foolish virgins..THANK YOU!!

The clown doesn't even bother to read before he replies.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by kals4luv990(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

The clown doesn't even bother to read before he replies.
I have a feeling that guy is from "The Lord's Chosen"..those people are annoying and wisdomless
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
sad undecided
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Thazard(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
inspectorg:
Africans and CLOUT chasing ehn!!

Like I don't get it ; who is supposed to be donating to who?? , a kingdom in Canada to Warri kingdom or the reverse.

Abeg somebody should explain to me, so dat I will be calming down ooooh!!!.

You just read my mind

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by OyinO: 1:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Awesome!
Great recognition given to the olu of aware I there.
But the Greatest recongnition we should strive for, is to Have our Names in the Book of life. The recongnition that will give us access to Disappear at the Blast of the Trumpet which is about to Happen!

Prepare to Meet JESUS CHRIST!

Pale European Jesus with blue eyes and long straight hair will not recognise you Black African
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 08, 2022
SocialJustice:
Waka waka and social media Olu. Is this how your father was travelling and visiting everywhere? You had the opportunity as a Prince to travel and see the world, what more do you want? Warri no dey contain you.

The Oba of Benin is the last remaining southern monarch that has kept tradition as it should be.

Even the oga occupying the ancient throne of Oduduwa, another waka waka. King that goes to his subject's house. Shame!
oduduwa is a cartoon character, he never existed, ife was a small village until 1912 when the british started developping it. All you hear about ife is a fake history. There is no "ancient throne of oduduwa" not more than there is an ancient throne of spiderman or superman of bugsbunny.
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Emoc:

Oba neva commot from Benin before?
Calm down, he probaly doesn't even know that the throne of Olu is a filial to that of Benin.
In other words, the Olu of Warri is a representative of the Oba of Benin.
Now that I think of it, you may also not be aware of this fact: the throne of the Oba (emperor) is father to that of the Olu (King of Warri).
Every monarch who traces his lineage to Benin deserves respect.
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Realboygenius(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2022
This is really beautiful. Enjoy long our battery life on the Oraimo FreePods Pro. The case can charge up to 28 hours.

Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2022
MEANING WHAT EXACTLY?
MEANING SAY HE WAN PORT WARRI PEOPLE GO CANADA! sad
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by omasco922: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Calm down, he probaly doesn't even know that the throne of Olu is a filial to that of Benin.
In other words, the Olu of Warri is a representative of the Oba of Benin.
Now that I think of it, you may also not be aware of this fact: the throne of the Oba (emperor) is father to that of the Olu (King of Warri).
Every monarch who traces his lineage to Benin deserves respect.
Liesssss.
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by akbonus: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2022
SocialJustice:

MAKE HATERED NOR KILL YOU O, IS HE SPENDING YOUR MONEY OR YOUR TIME?mind your business
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by SocialJustice: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2022
akbonus:

MAKE HATERED NOR KILL YOU O, IS HE SPENDING YOUR MONEY OR YOUR TIME?mind your business
If you're not Itsekiri or know the tradition then keep quiet. The Olu is not an uncultured monarch like yours that goes clubbing and solicits kpekus on the street.
Re: Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2022
omasco922:

Liesssss.

1)Precolonial visitors to the Olu of warri claimed his palace was a smaller replica of that of the Oba of Benin.
2)When the portuguese first arrived, they met Itshikiri who told them the Oba of Benin is the king of kings and took them to the palace of the Oba of Benin.
3) Whenever europeans would come to visit the palace of the Oba of Benin, it is Itshikiri chiefs who would personally accompany the europeans to show them the way, and the Itshikiri chiefs would even present the europeans to the Oba of Benin. The same europeans who got to the palace of the Oba of Benin through the Itshikiri named the sea next to the Itshikiri "Bight of Benin" and the river "Benin river"
4)The previous Olu of Warri said in front of the media that the Oba of Benin is his father.
5) Precolonial maps and texts show Warri as a vassal of Benin
6) Even Warri royal gazett talks about Benin and imposes on the future King to have an Edo mother
7) The wife of this Olu is from a well known Edo family, the current Oba of Benin was the crown prince during their marriage and he attended their marriage.
8. Iwerre folklore claims they are from Benin
9) even the nobility dress code and ceremonial swords of Warri are the same as those of Benin.

Nigerians, when you don't like facts, you just say they are lies. Reality is not a lie, learn how to accept reality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives / Col. Stephen Honest Is Dead! Bachama Kingdom Monarch Dies (photo) / Imo State Carnival 2015 - Pictures Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.