Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (340259 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
This is similar to what I will do with Oga Sypder's picture of that nice compound with grass and pavers. It has so much space and potential to make it a masterpiece.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
close captioned of the amazing wrought iron gate.

@all, abeg, no copy this gate do for your house yet o! Wait make I do my own first(still saving money). lol But na beg I dey beg u, make I do my own first before u copy. I dey fear naija oh! Anyway I fit just buy the one here on installment, but my body dey cringe sha, that $$ fit buy my land in naija. shocked shocked

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2011
Chai, fence wey fit buy land! If I put this one for my gate, na security man go stand there everyday o. I am loving this.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2011

Nice things to do with plants.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
spyder880:

Chai, fence wey fit buy land! If I put this one for my gate, na security man go stand there everyday o. I am loving this.

You make me crack up sooooooooo muchhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That one na wahala oh! Na gate suppose to protect person, when person begin to keep vigil to protect gate, na in be say person don carry thing wey pass am be that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U no go tell anyone say u pay that much for the gate now. So they will not think of stealing it. Abi wat u think?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
more gate

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
And as we no in Naija, no be only gate be our gate o, even house door sef fit serve as gate lol wink

so here are inspirations for door gates. For our brothers who are ready to begin their castle, pick ur choice. Naija can model any of this door for you. Those guys are good. Be inspired!

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
And lastly, more wall arts 4 your pocket. Spend jo, afterall na u go enjoy am. grin grin grin

There are artist in naija that can do amazing things, just pick ur choice and let them do their thing.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2011

Finish. Time to go make some money. Oga Fhemmy, where u dey. I go send that email now u hear?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
Nice pictures! May God give me money, I will spend it for the best of the best.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
Waohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I love these and for sure i am stealing some of the ideas . . . . God will make a way for us . . . AMEN

1 Like

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:42am On Aug 11, 2011
The gate I paid for under construction

1 Like

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
There is work going on in the fencing project. I want them to top some blocks on the previous level. We are still waiting for the completion of the gate so we can mount it. Meanwhile the drawing of the house inside it continues. We shall embark on that one soon.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
spyder880:

There is work going on in the fencing project. I want them to top some blocks on the previous level. We are still waiting for the completion of the gate so we can mount it. Meanwhile the drawing of the house inside it continues. We shall embark on that one soon.

Chief, i love your style and following your thread with mind to learn
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^ thank you sir.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ thank you sir.

I should be thanking you for teaching me and opening my eyes to how things are run in Nija
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I should be thanking you for teaching me and opening my eyes to how things are run in Nija

Bros, no be only you , i have learn alot.

$100 dollar is equal to #15.000. this one buy 8 bags of cement. pls put the rest jorrree grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Waohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I love these and for sure i am stealing some of the ideas . . . . God will make a way for us . . . AMEN

Glad you can use some of those ideas. Btw, I sent the email as promised. Big Amen to that prayer o!
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2011
rastaman20:

Bros, no be only you , i have learn alot.

$100 dollar is equal to #15.000. this one buy 8 bags of cement. pls put the rest jorrree grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, how you dey?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2011
spyder880:

The gate I paid for under construction

The design is coming on nicely!

Oga Spyder, I get one question wey I wan ask you. I need to post pics of what am talking about so you can understand, but this is gate/fence thread and I am not sure where to post it among your thread. I need break down, so I will create a thread for it(though I am not sure it's necessary to create a thread for it). I just don't want it to pollute this gate thread for other people who may need the info. Will post link of thread here soon. Thank you in advance.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^ Okay, you can open the thread and I will be there as soon as possible.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
shopclue:

The design is coming on nicely!

Oga Spyder, I get one question wey I wan ask you. I need to post pics of what am talking about so you can understand, but this is gate/fence thread and I am not sure where to post it among your thread. I need break down, so I will create a thread for it(though I am not sure it's necessary to create a thread for it). I just don't want it to pollute this gate thread for other people who may need the info. Will post link of thread here soon. Thank you in advance.

Open the thread and let us learn.
I saw your mail boss, will take my time to respond to make sure i do it right . . . . make i no fumble with my chief

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.