Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo (31646 Views)

Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by princeemmma(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Looking at the picture I remember our marching in song back then

H.I.P for the Hip for the Hi po po grin grin grin

Add yours

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by chatinent: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parents, listen to your children...we are the leaders of tomorrow.”

Even after many years later, I have not become a leader because the leaders of yesterday don't want to leave the office. When is that tomorrow to come? Is the tomorrow simply a mirage? Or an allegory of political blablaism?

Why can't they just be leaders of today!

Children wey from small, the grooming alone will tell you that these politicians have no future for them!

One can easily tell these are children of poor men..I mean the peasants according to political animals of the bourgeoisie and the proletariat class.

...while the average parents of these kids will be suffering day and night to send their children abroad for tertiary education after they are done with secondary knowledge. Even the secondary knowledge in Nigeria isn't standard to the basics abroad.

Other children will take to fraud, and other social vices. Why? Since 1999, the same sets of theives have proudly been ruling us! They always win because they create disunity amid we their fools and we keep hating while we should be uniting. Little wonder you see people calling others mkpurummiri addicts (as if there are no drug abusers everywhere) ;afonja (a derogatory term to misdeem the whole Yoruba tribe as betrayals as if there are no betrayars everywhere) and so. The crazy thing is that when the Fulani is accused of sth, innocent Hausas also suffer! People don't even know there are Hausa christians and Muslims and not all Muslims are Fulani.

So y'all don't know these politicians sponsor this extreme miseducation and hate?

Tell me why they removed History from the education curricula. If you study the history of Nigeria, I promise you that they'll always feel insecure to assemble as they did in the primaries because they'll know the whole country will be against them!

The sum each politician steals may be incomparable to Tesla's boss’ net income. Tinubu alone is richer than Dangote...but you'll argue. Atiku has looted sums that can feed the whole Nigeria for 200 years even if y'all have to reincarnate again to a bigger creature. Or shey na Peter Obi wey dey do like agidi? He also has more than enough he stole! I mean all of them! Even if you go there, you'll steal! And that's why political offices keep being attractive.

The people you should be hating are the politicians, regardless of tribe! These polithievecians are selling your lives!

Look at the millions they spend for delegation. If there is not so much to gain, why will anyone be spending so much millions.

With what's on ground, it's pellucid we are entering another epoch of blames, lamentations, and suffering...the only difference will be the change of names. Every administration, we keep consoling ourselves by saying the last bad administration was better than the present. That's the life you want shebi? It wasn't like Goodluck’s administration was all stew but it was because of the Buhari‘s failures, we started praising Good luck. Meaning we appreciate lower failures to bigger failures! Good governance no go sweet you! E don reach when we even hear say people are killed, we start thanking God say na 20 instead of 50!

How did we get here!

Travel out na! Go and see what's on your prayer points being fulfilled by their government! Have you seen any Nigerian who suffered to leave this shit-hole happy about the way things are!

Even, the first step to their airport, their oxygen taste differently.

No get sense sha. Na all man go still suffer am sha

The Ibos and Yorubas have a long way to go. Keep hating on yourselves while the bond from Fulani breeds keep using you lots.

What do I care? Man's government has failed.

Like I'll always say, it's very much preferable to pity Nigeria and Nigerians from America.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by slimjohn2k5: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Parents listen to your children, for they are the leaders of tomorrow

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by awoniyi1236(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
We’re H A P P Y…..

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Mascot57: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
We are H A P P Y happy

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Teenwolf(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
We shall make Nigeria Great Great Great 3X

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Cypress042(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked Oh my home, oh my home oh my home oh my home grin this pictures just remind me of then when i was practicing how to smoke with my exercise books thinking it'll make me a big boy grin grin

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by care4you: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
O maggi OOO maggi. grin grin grin

I miss my childhood

17 Likes

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Officialzito: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oh my home, ohh my home..... Good old days grin

47 Likes

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by vastolord4(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Holiday is coming×2.. even if I lead the assembly on resumption week.. meeen! Teachers would just bench me if I ran up to lead the assembly.. they weak for me shaa

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by merieam16(f): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
John bull my son,
i sent u to school
You don't know how to spell ur name

Baba JOHNBULL!

42 Likes

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by 1F30M4(f): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wherever you go - go go gongo
Wherever you be - sisi eko
Do not say yes when you mean to say no - baba Ibadan
cheesy cheesy grin

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Camelot65: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
HIP for the hip for the hippopo.....

37 Likes

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Mercury12(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sha sha sha
We match together cheesy

Sha sha sha
we match away

46 Likes

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by taretoofine(m): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Ladder ladder ladder ooo

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by dayleke: 2:21am On Jun 08, 2022
taretoofine:
Ladder ladder ladder ooo

shocked shocked grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by dayleke: 2:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Awa soja kekere...
Awa n kile,
A k'ile d'America...
Titi de London

If you sabi dis song, your head dey dia.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by edogu(m): 2:26am On Jun 08, 2022
1. Today is bright, its bright and fair...
2. HIP for the E for the hippopo...
3. Oh my home oh my home, when shall I see my home...
4. If you do good Kingdom, oh ho kingdom, oh ho Kingdom waiting for you...

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Oh my home, oh my home
When shall I see my home,....

We leta recompose it to

Oh Maggi, oh maggi

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by inspectorg(m): 4:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Op u gat me laughing all day like a maniac cheesy grin grin grin. Nostalgic feelings though.

Make una no forget :
Under the CANopy!!
Under the CANopy!! CANOO! CANOOO!!....
My saviour will cover me ; give me security
Secuu!! Secuuuu!!
Under the CANopy Of God.........

*** GOD/Gods BLESS Op for dis.***

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by falcon01: 5:27am On Jun 08, 2022
I want to be a doctor, a doctor let me beeeeeee. Going up and down and treating people, like my uncle use to doo, oohh or my lovely mother, my lovely father a doctor let me be.

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Samfloxin(m): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2022
If you do good,kingdom waiting for you....

27 Likes

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by foxxydude: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2022
We are H.A.P.P.Y happy! .......2x
We know we are
We are sure we are
We are H.A.P.P.Y happy!

16 Likes

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by pricemond1: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2022
The day is bright, is bright and fair
Oh happy day, the day of Joy

princeemmma:
Looking at the picture I remember our marching in song back then

H.I.P for the Hip for the Hi po po grin grin grin

Add yours

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Richsteemit: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2022
I see the pussy, the pussy see me. God bless the pussy and God bless me

Another one
Sanda Lille sanda Lille 3x
I am a mad man in my country
Everybody knows me well
If you look me up and down
You will know that is true

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by blazepascal(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Children listen to your parent

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by pyyxxaro: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2022
The day is bright, it’s bright and fair , oh happy day, the day of joy

Mama Jollof rice

20 Likes

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by elpochas: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2022
We are Soldiers,Soldiers of the lord.

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Greatzeus(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Wherever you go,go go gon go
Wherever you see,Sisi eko
Do not say yes when you mean to say no
Baba Ibadan grin grin

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Israeldan1(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Oga I no Sabi wetin u day sing o

It's h.i.p father hip father hi po po
Po po father hip po po and............

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by ogkrakkid(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
The day is bright.
It's bright and fare.
Oh happy day
The day of joy.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by themes009(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2022
HIP for that hip for that hipopo, p o po for that hipopo grin grin

Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / "Ant" Trends Among Nigerians On Social Media And It's Hilarious / Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59