Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,936,694 members, 7,106,333 topics. Date: Friday, 07 October 2022 at 06:40 AM

Xedmark: Intellectual Thief And Scammer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Xedmark: Intellectual Thief And Scammer (126 Views)

Ololade Ibukun Olatoye Of Tradetonaira.com Is A Fraudster And Scammer / Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xedmark: Intellectual Thief And Scammer by tolajay: 8:25pm On Jun 07
I was looking to get a new traffic bot, so, I searched on Nairaland and saw this guy's advert that he has one for sale.

I contacted him and he said it was for 10K. I said no wahala but asked him for the name of the bot, to be sure it wasn't a bot I was familiar with.

This guy immediately accused me that I was asking for the name so I could search online and download it free. I told him that wasn't the case that I just wanted to name to be sure it wasn't something I had used before.

Next, this guy told me if was absolutely new and he "developed it with python". This statement got me to rest.

After much back and forth, we agreed on the fee, 5K. I made the payment and he sent the software.

Lo and behold, it was Traffic Spirit he sent me. I was dazed as I knew and had Traffic Spirit. It was way off what the guy told me he developed with Python.

I reached out to him and he still insisted that developed it. He even threatened me.

I am mad that he is claiming ownership of someone else's work which has been around for years for free.

Guys be careful of Xedmark: 09137595518. He's untruthful, deceitful, an intellectual robber and ill-mannered.

Receipts dey for everything we happen.
Re: Xedmark: Intellectual Thief And Scammer by tolajay: 8:58am On Jun 08
Xedmark, I'm dropping the first screenshot here confirming where you said you developed the not with python.

Let us know if the situation has changed.

Just come out and explain yourself...No be by shouting and cursing.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Universal Mifi Needed In Lagos. / Who Can You Trust ? / UK Used Iphone 7 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.