Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone (28983 Views)

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / 2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos) / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by jaxxy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Abba114:
grin grin grin thats the only reason i support Tinubu

They don't know tinubu will sink Apc chances to the bottomless pit.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Lisong(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
man wey God go soon punish. Fake pastor
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
pls who is peter obi nairalanders are disturbing us with his name. anyway whoever the fk is he he wont win. nigeria is for tinubu
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by ednut1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wasted church money for this lame speech
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by gasparpisciotta: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pastor Bakare no be threat to anyone, except his church members
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Jmichael1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
To think dis man use 100m to chase dead race....
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Peppysco: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cooolme:
Only Cowards stepped down for that Tinubu.
Notwithstanding, Tinubu is a master planner in this whole show but Nigeria has to be in safe hands.
Please let's look beyond our personal interests, I'm pleading. Let's try to bring up a country that works.
If you're not supporting Peter Obi, you're wrong!!

You people still don't understand, you can market your Peter Obi without having to bring down another person. Not everyone is going to buy into your emotional blackmail and campaign of calumny.
Comparing Obi's and Tinubu's tenures as governors of their respective states, you can't ever compare their achievements and the fact that the later had been in government before Obi and still relevant is enough testament.
Of course, you don't have to like him and just as you have to project your candidate, but, bringing down others with false and malicious claims won't endear people to your candidate, that's a candid advise to you and all other supporters of Obi.
You fit abuse me ooo, but, just know I'm not going to reply you

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by livinbygrace: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Grandmmaster:
Tinubu don win this thing.. Oga!, who your not stepping down help...
Overall nah Peter Obi go win this coming 2023 election because the youth and many who are tired of this APC and PDP bullshits are solely behind him.. Let all these ones continue to waste their time and money here

Most of you are just deceiving yourself,Even your almighty OBI knows he can only win on social media.Keep dreaming!
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by IPIGMODS: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mexico09:
hmm, suffer no dey tire you?
Na your family dey suffer.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by tayor3(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Grandmmaster:
Overall nah Peter Obi go win this coming 2023 election because the youth and many who are tired of this APC and PDP bullshits are solely behind him.. Let all these ones continue to waste their time and money here

which youths? The youths voting on Twitter Abi which on abeg answer.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by jrusky(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cooolme:
Notwithstanding, Tinubu is a master planner in this whole show but Nigeria has to be in safe hands.
Please let's look beyond our personal interests, I'm pleading. Let's try to bring up a country that works.

Sorry bro I'm not wrong and I'm not voting Peter Obi. Peter Obi hurted me by jumping around political party so for that reason I cannot trust him so I cannot vote for him full stop.

However as a pdp member I can't vote Atiku the only thing that can make me vote Atiku is if Wike is his running mate anything outside that no way.

As per apc I can never vote any apc infact if they closed my eyes and pull me to polling station I won't still vote for apc I will never I repeat instead voting apc make I bend.

Obi has no vacant in Aso Rock get that fact quicker better for you.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Indispensable85(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mynd44:
Tunde Bakare Refuses To Step Down

Like dele momodu like tunde bakare
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by sucess001(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
He is inconsequential.
As a pastor, he doesn't want to sound negative so that it will not affect his ministry

But principled. He did bulk sms an not share dollars. But you all deride him and wonder why we keep getting it wrong
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by DKM123: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
I must say I respected the way he carried himself. His speech was impressive.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by chinchum(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Grandmmaster:
social media youths on twitter are deceiving you. They are called noisy minority for a reason.

You know that lousy noise maker in a class of 50 that is always seeking attention that is the case of the obi. At least 2 of 3 people canvassing for Obi are ibos on the social media space. In fact most ibos not quite active online are voting either PDP or apc.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by mbahfrankuc(m): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
The man dey vex
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Angel55555(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cooolme:
You can market your candidate without defaming another
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Sleekfingers: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Mynd44:
Tunde Bakare Refuses To Step Down

You just wasted 100million naira....wey you suppose give orphanage homes......or use the money to build toilets in your village.....
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by ststyreal(f): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Sabadon:
Game plan......well peter obi is the goal, get your pvc and vote en mass, suffer no dey tire una
Honestly, I don't understand Nigerians.. How will I quene under the sun to vote for tinubu no be curse be that... Didn't they say a friend of a thuef is a thief as well. He boast say na him iñstall buhari as president so, how his he going to be better than buhari. Chaiiii..... This country does not deserve to exist! We need to take pictures of those supporting tinubu honestly, so as to check their mental health...

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Starz825(m): 1:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:
He has more balls than Peter Obi, Ngige and OUK can ever have. Dirty skanks.
OUK is the most useless politician I have ever seen...
Everybody is shouting let the ticket go to the south...the mumu dey say make Dem give north east, he even congratulated lawan on FB....only for the northerners to shut him up themselves by supporting fair play..to think he is from south east ooo... what's there in canvassing for a south easterner...you left your people only to be canvassing for somebody else from the North... can't you represent your own people for once...
I have never seen a mumu politician like that man just because of selfish interest ...
Too mumu
Very useless idiot...
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Spandau: 3:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Candycrushy:
Wahaluur

It's called wahala. Do you need to sound wasted?
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Spandau: 3:06am On Jun 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
Good for him. Let's see if his Jesus can give him the victory he doesn't deserve. These Christians are something else.

Asshole!
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Spandau: 3:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Adetowale:
His Church members will be highly disapoited in him.

It's disappointed, dude
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by HausaIboYoruba: 4:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Grandmmaster:

meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
who and who?
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Freedomsurellp: 5:57am On Jun 08, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
He is inconsequential.
As a pastor, he doesn't want to sound negative so that it will not affect his ministry
. Hmm ! shocked

Do you have Problems that is Spiritual.
Click and Read this .
https://www.nairaland.com/7166573/suicide-before-drink-sniper-hang

Contact via email
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by teebaxy(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
Good for him. Let's see if his Jesus can give him the victory he doesn't deserve. These Christians are something else.
You are stupid for mentioning Jesus here ... it's people like you that bombed owo church
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by Candycrushy(f): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Spandau:

It's called wahala. Do you need to sound wasted?
Do you need to sound demented old man
Bitter soul
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by ShaqFu: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Spandau:

Asshole!
teebaxy:
You are stupid for mentioning Jesus here ... it's people like you that bombed owo church
May God punish you and your entire lineage for being halfwits.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by phemmyfour: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
You are a terrible homo sapiens. Why are you attacking his faith. You ain't different from boko haram
Re: Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone by ShaqFu: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2022
phemmyfour:
You are a terrible homo sapiens. Why are you attacking his faith. You ain't different from boko haram
and you are a terrible homogeneous erectus. Why are you stupid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / Intrigues Over Senate Presidency: Ndume, Ekweremadu, Adamu Eye Saraki’s Seat / PDP Members Drag Adeleke To Court For Presenting Fake Certificate For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.