Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm (31229 Views)

U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Oches4me(m): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Damidave1124:
It seems this guy is high on something cheap.

Person wey no fit win Kogi without the usual tatatatata tatata tata

If it is easy why don't U contest Counselor and win.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by HRMK: 6:09am On Jun 08, 2022
EMPTY BOAST!UNA THINK PRESIDENCY NA FOR BOYS LIKE U? DIS ONE NOR BE MOIN MOIN!ATARI AJANAKU KINSE ERU OMODE!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Oches4me(m): 6:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Yankee101:
Mouth
Go pay workers their salaries and backlog of pensions
I work in state institution He paid salary 26-31, He never own me any salary, where are U getting U fake news from
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Oches4me(m): 6:14am On Jun 08, 2022
ViceGovernor:

He doesn't do weed but he definitely takes codeine cheesy that's why his brain is really slow
I remember when he fell from his jeep in Lokoja baba don drink coco that day no be small grin
I am 200 percent sure he was high when he gave that speech
U believed he high because U entire generation can never get to his position.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
What about Obi? Can you defeat Peter Obi
9:55am
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by peacettw: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2022
TimmyTen:
There something pushing this man but what it is I cannot tell

My thoughts exactly. His supreme confidence led me once to believe that he is being backed by Buhari.

Thanks to nairaland, i am reminded today that recreational drugs, particularly the cheap variety, can indeed equally promote delusions of grandeur.

There is no other plausible explanation.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Oches4me:
I work in state institution He paid salary 26-31, He never own me any salary, where are U getting U fake news from
before he was paying 30% he changed because of his presidential ambition.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Damidave1124(m): 6:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Oches4me:
If it is easy why don't U contest Counselor and win.
Because you work in state institution and he's paying your full salary doesn't mean he's doing well.

I'm from Kogi, I know the way he's treating local government workers and primary school teachers. Just put yourself in their shoes, if Yeye Bello pays you 25 or 30% of your salary, how would you feel?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by ViceGovernor: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Oches4me:
U believed he high because U entire generation can never get to his position.
My generation would go far higher than that crook as long as God is liveth wink
None of them would have to spread their legs like your mother before they can get food
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Eleponblue(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2022
PremiumTech:
THE BUREAU | POLITICS

By Madaki R.

While campaigning, Bello outlined his achievements in Kogi State. Among which was that he built the first chapel in Kogi government house.

He said he will solve all security challenges bedeviling Nigeria.

He went ahead to say that he will defeat Atiku of the PDP before 2pm in election day.

Details later.

https://thebureau.com.ng/2022/06/07/apc-primaries-i-will-defeat-atiku-before-2pm-yahaya-bello/
This guy reminds me of the time super eagles were dreaming of playing Brazil and booooom! Denmark beat dem wotowotorically... But come o! What is this guy high on sef?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by ibrosemberlon: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2022
This man can talk too much. A pure comedian.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by jonuel1(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2022
What a good dreamer he is grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Shaev7(m): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Who's this guy weed plug? Cos the thing is really affecting him
Real affecting him bro. I can relate from his statements this days.
He can't even win his state...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by sameks08(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Even those He was talking to knows the truth but they won't tell Him until His money slim small
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by fortune1894(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2022
GO N DEFEAT PERE BBN FIRST
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by ufotunang: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Defeat who..who will vote for you sef. ..Can you even win the APC primaries sef
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Theoroosevelt1: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2022
H
Teaser4:
As much as I no Dey like comment on naija politics, the only apc name that can defeat Atiku na Buhari, sadly he’s not on the ticket this time. Apc was built on and for Buhari, as e Dey comot aso rock, apc go return to being a regional party. Atiku wey almost gave bubu heart attack in 2019, he sabi say e no fit win then, but na preparation for 2023. You don’t need to come for my head, Nah the end of the road for apc be this… only if Obi have a solid platform, sadly he’ll only win on Twitter and will come distant 3rd when the real election is done. Average Hausa/Fulani man no go see Atiku Abubakar on the ticket and vote Bola Tinubu, give em money dem go collect and still vote their preferred candidate. Pdp wey give Atiku ticket sabi wetin dem Dey do, anything to return to aso is allowed. It’s called Politics.

Ps: I’ll ignore all mentions, whoever una vote no go affect me. Nah una problem be that

This comment deserves many likes and shares. This is the pure truth. People may not like Atiku, but as it stands now, he is the favourite to win the 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Theoroosevelt1: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
before he was paying 30% he changed because of his presidential ambition.

Don't mind him. Come to Kogi and look how teachers are wailing day and night.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Oches4me(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2022
ViceGovernor:

My generation would go far higher than that crook as long as God is liveth wink
None of them would have to spread their legs like your mother before they can get food
U are mentally deranged fool. The crook is better than ur miserable generation begger
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Oches4me(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Damidave1124:

Because you work in state institution and he's paying your full salary doesn't mean he's doing well.

I'm from Kogi, I know the way he's treating local government workers and primary school teachers. Just put yourself in their shoes, if Yeye Bello pays you 25 or 30% of your salary, how would you feel?
U would have specify the categories of people his pay percentage instead of generalising the issue, hence, I condemned the way he is handling local government welfare, but remember it all stated when their accepted percentage salary under Wada regime which state workers declined.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Wizmj4real(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Teaser4:
As much as I no Dey like comment on naija politics, the only apc name that can defeat Atiku na Buhari, sadly he’s not on the ticket this time. Apc was built on and for Buhari, as e Dey comot aso rock, apc go return to being a regional party. Atiku wey almost gave bubu heart attack in 2019, he sabi say e no fit win then, but na preparation for 2023. You don’t need to come for my head, Nah the end of the road for apc be this… only if Obi have a solid platform, sadly he’ll only win on Twitter and will come distant 3rd when the real election is done. Average Hausa/Fulani man no go see Atiku Abubakar on the ticket and vote Bola Tinubu, give em money dem go collect and still vote their preferred candidate. Pdp wey give Atiku ticket sabi wetin dem Dey do, anything to return to aso is allowed. It’s called Politics.

Ps: I’ll ignore all mentions, whoever una vote no go affect me. Nah una problem be that

Well observed and figured
I keep telling them same thing Obi can't get 20% vote across the full North

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Wizmj4real(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2022
IamWonderful:
Why Atiku, why not Peter OBItuary or is Pandora Peter Obi OBItuary contesting for Anambra local government chairman?

Omo take it easy
Hatred is oozing in your write up
Obi ain't Nigeria problem and we know he ain't got no chance but stop hating him
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by ViceGovernor: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Oches4me:
U are mentally deranged fool. The crook is better than ur miserable generation begger
As expected your reasoning faculty and choice of words is directly proportional to the LovePeddler that produced you tongue
I hope you are the only unfortunate child she brought to this world cause it would be a shame to have more of your type undecided

Have you eaten today? Don't worry mommy will soon be back from work.....you know the work where she spreads her legs and those mechanics drill her like the fvcking borehole that she is cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2022
TimmyTen:
Na village people my brother
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by haykes(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Yahaya yahaya e pain am
Person wey no fit defeat osinbajo for APC primary wan defeat Atiku
This vawulence dey sweet me die
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Ernesthugo(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2022
RESPECT YOURSELF BRO grin
IamWonderful:
Why Atiku, why not PeterOBItuary or is Pandora Peter Obi OBItuary contesting for Anambra local government chairman?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Ernesthugo(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2022
tongue HOW SWEET IS IT?
Ramsdale:
I wish I could insult you, but I can't . I respect your office. If you think you can defeat Atiku in any contest, then you must be high on Osogbo weed.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by mercyland93(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2022
[center][/center]
Even primary election vote never sure for u. You better go and line up again.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm by Lightorder: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
TimmyTen:
hope he was treated well. If not , I smell litigation. Small kerosene dey small big drum of pepper soup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians / Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program / FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.