Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! - Phone/Internet Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! (36007 Views)

Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Tecno #07035633641 / Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, HTC #07035633641 / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 12:39am On Sep 14, 2011
@ abrahym -
Do you have E72 on ground now? How much last

E72 is still available @ 29k as it's on our price list - Thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by abrahym(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2011
Bozz can you swap that E72 with E63 plus?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 2:14am On Sep 15, 2011
@ Abrahym - We apologize for our late reply. Yes we can swap it, are you in lagos? Come to the shop with it for negotiation. Cheers.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2011
Puma Solar Powered Smartphone - Price - 45K

The Puma phone has a 2.8in touch-screen, and a large solar panel mounted on its back to recharge the battery when on the move. It also has a 3.2 megapixel camera, built-in mapping software, and internet access.
It runs a special operating system, developed by Puma in collaboration with Sagem, and offers a pedometer, stopwatch and GPS tracker, so users can see what route they have run or cycled. Users can also download additional applications and widgets from the Puma website, which the sportswear company says will enable it to "aggregate rich media content services in to a single intuitive interface and entertaining mobile user experience".
“The Puma Phone is unlike any other mobile phone on the market,” said Jochen Zeitz, chief executive of Puma. “We want to engage with our community in a way that is consistent with everything Puma stands for. Blending together the influences of sport, lifestyle and fashion, this phone reflects the joy, spontaneity and individuality that the Puma brand is known for.”
The device, which goes on sale in April, has been a surprise hit with industry analysts and technology experts at Mobile World Congress, the annual telecoms show. "I like the thought and attention to detail that has obviously gone in to the Puma phone," said Ben Wood, an analyst at CCS Insight.

Sample pix available now for description - Live image will be uploaded later today - Phone is new with all accessories, Thanks.

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by yomzee: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2011
@Bozz: Is the HTC Desire HD still availabe? How much is d last price
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2011
Live pix of the Puma solar smartphone.

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2011
@ Yomzee -
@Bozz: Is the HTC Desire HD still availabe? How much is d last price

Yes 4 pieces of HTC Desire HD still available - 3 going for 65k - 1 going for 63k - All clean and scratchfree. Thnx
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 2:06am On Sep 17, 2011
Latest arrival - Updated Price list to follow!

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by linkin8k(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2011
Bozz do u have a HTC desire s casing? just for the back of the phone
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2011
@ linking8k - We apologize for our late reply. Yes we've got some, not among this weeks arrival though but coming in next week. Comes as back/full casing with screen protector for HTC Desire S, HTC Desire HD, I-phone 4, Samsung Galaxy SII and BBrry 9800 Torch - All new and genuine UK quality. We will try to upload images here late tonight or early tommr morning. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by MSItachi: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
How much are u dropping d galaxy sII for me, I need it
I previously bought some  from u.
I await ur response
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
Images of Google Nexus by Samsung -

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ linkin8k -
Bozz do u have a HTC desire s casing? just for the back of the phone

@ MSItachi -
How much are u dropping d galaxy sII for me, I need it
I previously bought some  from u.
I await your response

Available images are below and prices are 4K flat - limited quantity.

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy SII i9000/i9100 Aluminium CD Protective Casing - Blackberry Torch 9800 Hard Protective Casing - BLACK
Includes 2 Free Screen Protectors & Cleaning Cloths - "KEEP CALM & CARRY ON" SILICONE CASE FOR HTC DESIRE HD.

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
New Stylish Silicone Air Series case cover iphone 4 4g - PINK LOVE HEARTS DIAMANTE BLING CASE FOR HTC DESIRE HD -RED HYDRO GEL CASE COVER FOR HTC DESIRE HD.

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2011
Blackberry Torch 9800 Hard Protective Casing - PINK
Includes 2 Free Screen Protectors & Cleaning Cloths

Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
Bozz, watz d cheapest android fone u have and how much is it?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 22, 2011
@Bozz How much can is the price of Samsung galaxy s2 and iphone 4.am planning on getting one of the phone.will appreciat your respond
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 22, 2011
@Bozz How much can is the price of Samsung galaxy s2 and iphone 4.am planning on getting one of the phone.will appreciat your respond.thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by MSItachi: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2011
I asked for the price of samsung galaxy SII pls update me with ur price
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
@bozz pls have been waiting for your anwser.cos i have samsung galaxy sl i9003 with me which i bought few weeks back and i have read thru previouse post and i understand you do swaping and am ready to swap my phone and some money for samsung galaxy Sll.pls respond
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by linkin8k(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
bozzz d casing for the desire s, is it a hard or soft casing?
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2011
@ goon -
Bozz, watz d cheapest android fone u have and how much is it?
Cheapest Androids in our stock now are HTC Smat, Magic and Hero - All going for 30K each. Thnks

@ Sidwell -
@Bozz  How much can is the price of Samsung galaxy s2 and iphone 4.am planning on getting one of the phone.will appreciat your respond

Samsung Galaxy SII - Out of Stock now, we hope to have some in 2 wks time and will be more accurate with price then - I Phone 4, 16GB, Nig Unlocked - 65K, UK/Factory Unlocked - 85K (Both less than a month old and without scratches) - Thnks

@ MSItachi -

I asked for the price of samsung galaxy SII pls update me with your price
We apologize, thought you were referring to the casing earlier - Samsung Galaxy SII - Out of Stock now, we hope to have some in 2 wks time and will be more accurate with price then. Thanks

@ Sidwell -
@bozz  pls have been waiting for your anwser.cos i have samsung galaxy sl i9003 with me which i bought few weeks back and i have read thru previouse post and i understand you do swaping and am ready to swap my phone and some money for samsung galaxy Sll.pls respond

Yes we swap - excluding Bberry's, Samsung Galaxy SII out of stock though - The following Samsungs are available - Google Nexus by Samsung - Samsung Anycall - Samsung Galaxy Mini - Samsung Wave. Cheers

@ linking8K -

bozzz d casing for the desire s, is it a hard or soft casing?

The HTC Desire S. casing is soft and rubberized, same for the iphone 4 casing. We may need to open a new thread on Access to enable us provide more description in future. Cheers

To the rest of our fans - Our office at 23 Olayeni street will be closed for more than a week from Mon 26th-09-11 as we will be conducting burial of our beloved mum. All inquiries via Nairaland will be responded to.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
@bozz Let me know once you have the Samsung galaxy SII.I want to swap my Samsung galaxy SL for it.this is my email address criticalpies@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2011
@bozz Let me know once you have the Samsung galaxy SII.I want to swap my Samsung galaxy SL for it.bought it two weeks ago.this is my email address criticalpies@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by leuelliot(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2011
DESIRE S Casing needed in phc two pieces in port harcourt would call you
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by zsch: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2011
sorry about your loss. would contact you when u get back.
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by MSItachi: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2011
oga sir i hav a small issue , but let me speak to martins 1st cry
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ Sidwell -
@bozz Let me know once you have the Samsung galaxy SII.I want to swap my Samsung galaxy SL for it.bought it two weeks ago.this is my email address criticalpies@yahoo.com.thanks
Ok, you will be informed, but keep checking our update.

@ leuelliot -
DESIRE S Casing needed in phc two pieces in port harcourt would call you
We look forward to your call. Cheers

@ zsch -
sorry about your loss. would contact you when u get back.
You are welcome, thanks a lot. See you soon.

@ MSItachi -
oga sir i hav a small issue , but let me speak to martins 1st
Ok, Give us a call. Cheers
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by whiskystan: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
sir please about ur used iphone 4 32gb do you have any for sell for 60k really need to get one
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Bozz: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ Whiskystan -
sir please about your used iphone 4 32gb do you have any for sell for 60k really need to get one

None available at that price, we can only do 16gb for 65K - Thnx
Re: Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2011
watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles / You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This / Phones Unlock Codes Calculation Via Imei -f R E E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.