Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) (42159 Views)

The Moment Wike Denied Suing Atiku Over PDP Presidential Primary (Video) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / 2023: Atiku Dances Victoriously After Winning PDP Presidential Primary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by murmee: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Abbeyme:
Eloquent. Erudite.

Iwo lo kan
I was actually shedding tears as I listened to the great Osinbajo. How can delegates collect money from unqualified candidates and ignore this wonderful God sent Osinbajo. Delegates should consider the future of Nigerian children and vote with wisdom!
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by murmee: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Badgers14:
But let's ask ourselves one question.

What have Osibanjo done in the last 7 years that would make someone vote for him to be the president the next 4 years?

The economy have gotten worse from where the country was in 2015 and Osibanjo wants another 4 years in office?

Note: I am not a Tinubu fan either.
Does the VP in Nigeria or any country in the world has the Power to do any significant thing?
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Quote of the night...

"You can't wish Nigeria well, and vote for someone you do not believe in". PYO2022

I rest my case.
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by medolab90(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2022
murmee:
I was actually shedding tears as I listened to the great Osinbajo. How can delegates collect money from unqualified candidates and ignore this wonderful God sent Osinbajo. Delegates should consider the future of Nigerian children and vote with wisdom!

Sadly that’s how things work here. Money over brain .

Even though PYO speech is all lies at least we know he is sound up there. Tired of seeing president of the biggest black nation reading speeches
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by casualobserver: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Mossadd:
Osinbajo is the most qualified candidate among those aspirants I pray he prevail tonight

We warned you all, treachery is not tolerated in yoruba land and Northerners understand that too even if many yorubas have forgotten their values.
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Unigrad: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Mynd44:
Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nburqjVaZY
The standing ovation was wow
Even the president and his wife stood to greet Osibanjo.
Osibanjo might win this primary election.
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Okobola146: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Star boy

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Okobola146: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2022

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by ChristoBam: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2022
loswhite:
The country entered doom with him as vice president...lol. He wants to continue the good works of his master Buhari, as he has thought him alot of things.
In a civilized country associating with Buhari is enough to make you lose the Election
It's a good thing people are a bit wiser now and they know the functions of a VP.

It's just like blaming the deputy governor of your state for bad governance or not paying salary.
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Slynation(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2022
loswhite:
Unfortunately Nigerians will not vote base on speaking English.
Issorite...As for me, I have accepted wholeheartedly in good faith whatever is coming, since I can do little or nothing to change the situation.
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Abi na..its only an insane Nigerian that hates this man..
StrongandMighty:
Here's a man of substance...

Anyone not supporting people like Osibanjo is an enemy of the country!
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2022
money121:
You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone you do not believe in.” - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN

When you less busy read that Again tongue
Ire ooo cool cool
enemy of progress, you can not succeed in life if you continue like this
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Why should money be used to determine who will be flagbearer of a party..corruption has really destroyed this country
Btw...on OSINBAJO ground i stand..
murmee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by ocelot2006(m): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Reinaldo:
I genuinely believe Tinubu supporters don't care about Nigeria.

With the Ghana-must-go bags shared, I doubt they even care about their own families.
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by johnsonpal: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
The short ice cream selling 'Pastor' would have been the perfect one if he had resigned from this evil government a year or two ago.
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Esama: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2022
More reason to say Nigeria education is in trouble with your assertion shame on you and your likes.A speech written is more valid than unwritten speech especially in public forum like that of APC convention.

Oral Communication is an informal one which is normally used in personal conversations, group talks, etc. Written Communication is formal communication, which is used in schools, colleges, business world, etc. Choosing between the two communication mode is a tough task because both are good at their places.
Slynation:
Among all aspirants today, It was only Tinubu that had his speech written for him on paper, so as to avoid another Vote for me because it's my turn...grin This will surely be an easy ride for Atiku/Obi
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by loswhite(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2022
ChristoBam:

It's a good thing people are a bit wiser now and they know the functions of a VP.

It's just like blaming the deputy governor of your state for bad governance or not paying salary.
The problem i have is same ppl that say you can't blame the Deputy President for anything Still Blame Tinubu that is not holding any political office for Lekki toll gate shooting.
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by oluteem: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2022
gaby:

The VP is my man but he's got his speech written too.

That's absolutely no crime, though.

I'm surprised that most Nogerians don't know what a teleprompter is or looks like...

Where was he reading?, teleprompter orator
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by oluteem: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Esama:
More reason to say Nigeria education is in trouble with your assertion shame on you and your likes.A speech written is more valid than unwritten speech especially in public forum like that of APC convention.

Oral Communication is an informal one which is normally used in personal conversations, group talks, etc. Written Communication is formal communication, which is used in schools, colleges, business world, etc. Choosing between the two communication mode is a tough task because both are good at their places.

Na them grin grin
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Wonderful speech, but the only thing I can agree with is that, the state of the country doesn't permit someone that is going to learn on the job.

He claimed Nigerian youths have established 6 unicorns in few years. I ask how did the FG help them achieve this?

How's the FG helping the people of Aba?

Nothing new here except his dream of launching all black astronauts to the space in the next two decades. Everything else is by the Grace of God.
undecided
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by oluteem: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2022
hope4nigeria:
enemy of progress, you can not succeed in life if you continue like this

U don't understand what he meant
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Esama: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Hehehe dont tell me otherwise cheesy
oluteem:

Na them grin grin
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Badgers14: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2022
murmee:
Does the VP in Nigeria or any country in the world has the Power to do any significant thing?

Should we abolish the VP position then if the occupant of the position cannot do any significant thing?
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by middlebelter(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2022
This man is very brilliant and articulate. I wish he can win but I doubt if they will give him a chance.
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by ejimatic: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Mynd44:
Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nburqjVaZY
Thank you Prof.We trusted yiu for 8 years.What did we get from you? Enjoy your resting time with PMB...Thank you for coming
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Slynation(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Esama:

must you defend anything and everything?? Poor you, that must be a very herculean task on your side because this is just the beginning...!! You go wail and defend tire
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Esama: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2022
I'm not condone stupidity I am only correcting your assumption you will soon be disgrace publicly.
Slynation:
must you defend anything and everything?? Poor you, that must be a very herculean task on your side because this is just the beginning...!! You go wail and defend tire
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Slynation(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Esama:
I'm not condone stupidity I am only correcting your assumption you will soon be disgrace publicly.
Disgraced Publicly based on what?? Please do not put me in the same category with those e-rats like yourself that are disturbing the peace of NL just to force a senile old dementia patient down our throats...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC / Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts / Buhari Receives Goodluck Jonathan In Aso Rock (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.