Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing (48025 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Gospel2Day: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:
Hello guys good day hope y'all are doing great.

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.

Move on. You have lost that girl.
She has no respect for you anymore.
She probably has seen better, richer guys in her new place.
When a busty girl begins to upload braless pics, she has lost her sense of shame and decency.
She has been initiated and introduced into the world of corporate prostitution.
For your own good and peace of mind and longevity, let her go.
If she contracts deadly sexual infection there and you touch her, you may pick up your untimely death very easily.
In conclusion, give your life to Jesus.
Stop fornication
Don't give a mere human being - the girl in this case - the place of God in your life.
Have you been this worried in your life for displeasing God and disobeying your Creator with your premarital sex sinful living as you are disturbed by the attitude of your girlfriend?
Repent. Hell fire is real.
Run to Jesus.
Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Olumaeme: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
The problem with guys of nowadays is that they tend to either beg for control or try to forcefully control women.

Kpele dear
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by samgra22: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Comrade, stop been simp. Don't break up with that girl just turn her to side chick. Find your kind of person, women plenty so stop given yourself unnecessary headache.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by madridsta007(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Abfinest007:
U have made up ur mind so what're you seeking advice for

Not sure that he has made up his mind.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Hassanmaye(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

I won't mince words as i'll tell u what you need to know

Yes, your woman is an hookup girl, olosho, pr*stit*te, just pick whichever that suits you, so u know, she has someone bankrolling her currently more than you do. It's a big red flag if she wouldn't respect your decision and it clearly means she doesn't love or no longer in love with you. Now I'll tell you this for free. A woman fears and respects the man they truly love, as she wouldn't want to loose u. You don't force it as it comes naturally.

Now I'll leave you with this question to go and pounder on...

Can you go ahead with a woman that wouldn't take your words or rather respect you as man?

I believe you've gotten the answer. Now be a man and be logical. *drops_mic
Wow
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by TechbI0gger: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:
What you put up there as indecent is actually not indecent.

You should focus on the obvious facts,one of which is that she is getting no longer interested in you, and possibly she has got eyes for other guys.

My verdict;

Anything that will not bring you peace of mind,DISCARD IT!
God bless you.
You nailed it
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Kingsean(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.

hmmm this your girl is not ready for something serious. she is actually still playing around. she has other guys who are likely deceiving her. don't bother yourself about her case, just move on with your life and find someone who is more mature. don't wait for her cos when she sees that you're still waiting, she'll keep taking you for granted. I can assure you that you'll be fine. Ladies are usually like this. it's a cycle. Ladies usually love to hear lies at that stage. once they hear the truth from you, you become public enemy number one but once they cross into their late twenties, they begin to find good guys unfortunately a lot of them would still fall into the hands of bad ones. A lot of Ladies are their own problems. Go after ladies who are ready to settle down and not the ones that are still carried away by social media, friends and material things. your girl is still collecting gbola from Yahoo boys up and down. she's not yours. be a man and move on. if she truly loves and respects you, she would never keep doing those things. run away fast before the respect she has for you becomes zero. leave with your pride intact

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Gospel2Day: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:
What you put up there as indecent is actually not indecent.

You should focus on the obvious facts,one of which is that she is getting no longer interested in you, and possibly she has got eyes for other guys.

My verdict;

Anything that will not bring you peace of mind,DISCARD IT!

So you mean that a busty girl uploading a braless top that reveals her pointed nipples "is actually not indecent."?
So if you have a maid who is busty and wears braless top you will pat her on the back and leave her in the house alone with your husband while you travel?
You people are never serious or sincere.
You support evil and promote immorality.
Daughters of Eve have never stopped running errands for Satan since the beginning of time.
May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by marsup: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's your decision. Don't chew more than you can swallow.....
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by bigman001(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

My brother i understand how you feel when you say attached to her , fact is love is the best thing to experience and you will always pray things continue going fine with you both ( That's if she truly loves you genuinely and respects you opinions, and you have same feelings towards her too) but it is the saddest thing when you when you realize the trust and respect is gone. Truth is if you truly Love her then you have to let go. Dog wey go lost no go hear hunter whistle , a word is enough for someone who is wise enough to take the sacrifice. mind you It wont be easy oooooo .
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Eziokwubundu1: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Instead of you to settle your differences, you came here to complain. Now small boys are calling her names, you like am abi?

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Doctorgid: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
With all the problem wey dey Nigeria at the moment, na this one dey give you depression? Mod wey push your topic to front page self no well.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by PlanktonX: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
I don't know why you youths give yourself unnecessary pain and heartbreak over a relationship....

She is not your wife, and she is free to do whatsoever pleases her now..

BUT note this...

A lady that loves you and wish to be your wife one day will respect your feeling, and advice.

I don't know why you guys always want to enforce Love, You may say you love her, BUT does she love you?

See guys if you want to have peace, Love only who you marry and never marry who you love.
I still cant find where the Bible ask you to love your girlfriend, it says husbands love your wives.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Frankcasanova(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
She is in her hoe phase bruh! And women are emotionally and sexually insatiable. They are only loyal to their instiable emotions. Maybe you've not experienced it before with any other girl. She will get over it but unfortunately maybe not with you. If your heart cannot bear it, just move on. I experienced this kinda stuff with one of my Rivers state babe. But I was able to recover from it when I started having s*x with other sweet ladies in the campus. That's when I noticed that s*x and relationship is overrated. Then later on, I started seeing her just like any other lady that I normally enjoy s*x with and the good vibes that the relationship/friendship has gat to offer. Now I don't even have much feelings attached any longer and I have peace of mind unlike back then when she was the only girl that I enjoy s*x with. I just enjoy the b**bs and p*ssy as long as I can till ASUU do us apart. Right now I can tell you that she is the one doing all the calling because she knows am a cute guy with sweet straight d*ck, Infact am a spec...So I advise you that you start enjoying s*x with other sweet ladies to see whether you'll break that spell that she's casted on you...but remember to have a protected sex. HIV/AIDS is real

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by zakkxx: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Can u be a man for once? God has shown you the type of girl she is instead of you to run you are telling us nonsense! Run ooooo! This y is advise don’t fornicate with a lady! U see the result!! If u love her go and pay her doury and stop chasing her like a he goat! Wise up go and do something meaningful with your life!!!
Colephbreed:

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by GboyegaD(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Do you subscribe to sex before marriage? If yes, you can't be selective of the woke part you subscribe to. It's a total package.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Flappy222: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Couldn’t have said it better.
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

Yes, your woman is an hookup girl, olosho, pr*stit*te, just pick whichever that suits you, so u know, she has someone bankrolling her currently more than you do. It's a big red flag if she wouldn't respect your decision and it clearly means she doesn't love or no longer in love with you. Now I'll tell you this for free. A woman fears and respects the man they truly love, as she wouldn't want to loose u. You don't force it as it comes naturally.

Can you go ahead with a woman that wouldn't take your words or rather respect you as man?

I believe you've gotten the answer. Now be a man and be logical. *drops_mic
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by BRATISLAVA: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Aisaylongcome, this bleeding heart needs your advice. Am just speechless at this post. His really hurting.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Testimony1988(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Since she won't be submissive to you when you eventually marry her, it's better you let her be, move on, any lady that won't be submissive you now won't be submissive to you later.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by BRATISLAVA: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
GboyegaD:

Do you subscribe to sex before marriage? If yes, you can't be selective if the woke part you subscribe to. It's a total package.

You, sir, have said it all.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by BRATISLAVA: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Testimony1988:
Since she won't be submissive to you when you eventually marry her, it's better you let her be, move on, any lady that won't be submissive you now won't be submissive to you later.

Submission this, submission that.

Who will he be submissive to? Many of the men who use the S-word don't even know what it means.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Small1020: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
My brother, If you love her so much do all you can to make her your woman,when you try and try and try just know you tried then give up on her,have you seen her parents? Don't let it bother you too much I know it is difficult sometimes. Women would be women, don't call her always, just decided you won't call her for a day or two and see if she would call. And alSO DON'T PICK IMMEDIATELY SHE CALLS. LET HER MISS YOU SMALL AS YOU DEY MISS HER. WHEN YOU SEE HER CALL ,LET IT BE A MISS CALL. GOD BLESS.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Testimony1988(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Submission this, submission that.

Who will he be submissive to? Many of the men who use the S-word don't even know what it means.
I know what it means, read what he said and read her reply, you will understand what am saying.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Kingzeez10: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Uniquetani1:
See another male chauvinist
Why are you insecure?
Give yourself peace

I think that babe don dey eye another guy. If I were the one, I will restrict you from viewing my status cheesy. She no get sense

Na brave people dey do long distance relationship.
How much do you charge for ST?

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by ahnie: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
BigRocky:

I pity your husband
Married bitch

Ur daughter's would end up been prostitute and be dressing half naked with this your loose mindset and poor thought process.

@ bolded
Say a lunatic that won't hesitate throwing out his Son's wife for half of what she is telling another woman son to endure,fool.

If ur daughter start dressing half naked and clubbing like a prostitute,she will only be Bleep.ed and dumped like a prostitute,and probably run home back to you,this time to yank off ur ears for making her miserable in life with the kind of immortality you aid and abet.

You are not worthy to be called a mother bitch.

Same goes to your mum and sisters.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by alabo1: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Don't be a SIMP. Do the needful if she is not submissive. There cannot be two captains on a ship. My two cents. Peace
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Akramblitz(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Well done comrade.
However, you should've charged him for this wonderful piece of advice. I hope he makes judicial use of it.

I believe you've gotten the answer. Now be a man and be logical. *drops_mic [/quote]
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Osanoghodua1: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fornicator, break the relationship. Break it ooooh! I warned you, I did, I won't be there settle issues when bottle tear your head. I just told you.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by DorianD(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
frozen70:

Having loved her and showed her what love is, she has her own way of life and you may not be strong enough to stop her

Relationship has never been easy in all areas

I think she wants to be as free as a bird and explore then come back to you when she realizes that there is no one like you

I will suggest you stop getting worried about someone who is on a fast lane

She has friends who will either deceive her or make her

Just relax yourself and mind

Stop playing cheap because she does not need that for now

I am not saying you should ignore her but start responding the way she is treating you

Reduce your frequency of calling her let her live the life she has designed to live

Focus on yourself on how to build up your self to be strong to withstand the heart break that may come up or not

Be a man, take a break and watch the masquerade with its dancing steps

A time is coming when she will search for you then you can decide whether to continue or not

Just leave her until she gives you a call and when she does don't be desperate

Women like when men are all around them

Just be yourself that's why you are a man

Tomorrow will tell

Someone who can't be loyal to you can not be committed to a relationship

Who knows probably you are blocking others
Unbelievable wisdom coming from a woman shocked
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by placeofallure(f): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed, before you draw the curtain, have a chitchat with her about your intentions to leave. She may be remorseful and willing to change. If she's adamant, walk. When I dated someone younger than me, I was respectful how much more.... Something tells me you're older. If you'd be a true husband in your home in the future, you'd know from now. Two captains cannot stir one ship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.