Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members (21299 Views)

Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Iceman2017(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Maybe he didn't understand the meaning of backward. He did that already.

That's why we are tired of both PDP and APC. We want to be OBI-DIENT in 2023 election.

We are for Labour party! We are Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by ProfAmaben(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2022
APC and PDP have dragged us back already

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by CalabarPikin: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Okay

They should allow APC to keep killing us instead abi..

I guess that mud would be far safer than d state we are rn

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Candycrushy(f): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2022
This 100 yrs old man
Rest in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Benmob: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2022
When he said that word, laugh and shake my head say diz man is really a comedian. Person were take Nigeria Faraway backward

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Mrkumareze(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2022
We pray for backward oh . If this APC leadership is forward, I reject it. Never in my entire life seen people suffering dis way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Okobola146: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Eleribu somebody. Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Bluebrain101: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Some might say that you are a robot but right now everyone needs data

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Tarela007(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
You can’t drag a country that is already backward..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by mumjee(f): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Clown....

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Spuggie: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
This man is obviously not oriented to time and place.
Nigeria was far better under PDP.
Most Nigerians can only wished you left the country the way you met it.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by abobote: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
When his second name is backward

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Dagrace01(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Nigeria needs to be draged back abeg. Dollar was 156, fuel 85, bread 200, a bag of 50kg rice 6000.
And how much were those things before PDP came in to power?
Abeg make una rest jare, both APC and PDP are birds of the same feathers.
Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Okobola146: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Iceman2017:
Maybe he don't understand the meaning of backward
you and this your made in aba English
Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
In APC era things are very expensive unlike PDP era

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by cornelman: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Well, I think Baba should shut up because he himself is the "backward" personified. Top to bottom man. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by flexyNome(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Abeg make we go back...alosho was 1ten sometimes if you beg self na free especially if any of them dey celebrate birthday �
Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by 2blessed01(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Did he say BACKWARDS
Where are we nw

2 Likes

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Redhot111(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Extremely foolish president. A never-do-well of a man that took the country back is talking nonsense here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Theoarhics: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2022
See this 70 year old man.... you are a mumu man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Clasmanj(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2022
In which aspects Mr president
Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Shawl001(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Things have to return to a place where its convenient for the village and urban people. I don't know if its forward or backward...just the place of total conveniences.
Thank you.
Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Theoarhics: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2022
That backwards is better than this forward disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by icepoint(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Let them drag the prices of commodities back to 2015 please.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by deavicky(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2022
My friend told me this man is sick I did not believe till now.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Bahamas95(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Maybe these people think they are dealing with children, even children know what's happening in Nigeria.......These people have failed in flying colours.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by MrCuteking(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2022
And we only asked for one point agenda from this mofo
"Take us back to where you took us from."

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by maximanuel: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Thunder fire Buhari and All APC members and Supporters.... St.upid Humans

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Trill2(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2022
You say wetin

How many hours of Electricity do you get per day?

Are you frustrated with the unstable Electricity and tired of Generator wahala?

Go Solar Today for as low as ₦75K.

DM on Whatsapp
Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by blowjohn(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Pls lets vote for any party other than apc and pdp
Re: Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members by Benmob: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
sorry embarassed cry undecided, na so u like backwardness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare / Adinoyi Ojo Onukaba Dies In Car Crash / Urhobo-pandef Wants New Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.