Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) (1012 Views)

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / "Leadership From Sudan", "Herdsmen From Mali"- Shehu Sani Slams APC / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Dailyhappenings: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2022
The founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide has in today's sermon condemn the killings of church members in St. Francis Church, Owo, Ondo State. He recalled that he warned Nigerians before the previous election about the APC government but they did not listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiY6dKhcuTw

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by EyetaVic: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2022
I pray make the citizens wise for their voting for next year elections
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by blackpanda: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Daddy Oyedepo should rest pls. He is not innocent. He should first return the 6billion jonathan gave him in 2014. I don't like hypocrisy. If you talk now they will start threatening curse undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Ayesolve: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2022
blackpanda:
Daddy Oyedepo should rest pls. He is not innocent. He should first return the 6billion jonathan gave him in 2014. I don't like hypocrisy. If you talk now they will start threatening curse undecided
Mr righteousness
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Easternmind(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2022
blackpanda:
Is 6 billion equal to waste of human lives? Like you chose to ignore,which is what this post is all about.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2022
blackpanda:
Touch not my anointed prophet.

Is one sentence several pastors have been using to defraud the public tongue

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Ayesolve: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Touch not my anointed prophet.

Is one sentence several pastors have been using to defraud the public tongue
At least the next people that bandits will kill you will be among them and your family members. Believe
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Davida33: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari is Nigeria worst president
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Ayesolve:

At least the next people that bandits will kill you will be among them and your family members. Believe
Sorry for your loss on the Ondo state massacre

Your mother and father shouldn't have been there in the first place tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Ayesolve: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I don't worry bro
The next bandits attack
You will be a victim
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by blackpanda: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Ayesolve:

Mr righteousness

I'm not a Daddy G.O, so rest!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Dailyhappenings: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2022
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by lacemose(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

No vex boss
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Dailyhappenings: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Davida33:
Buhari is Nigeria worst president

Tell that to Ikezuba
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
blackpanda:

Nah u Jonathan delivered it through?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by RepoMan007: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
blackpanda:
can you.play I've this? Or just the normal jihadists propaganda?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Angrily Slams APC Government And Reacts To Ondo Killings (video) by Lanretoye(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is not the first time,someone cannot be killing u with guns and you are there calling Jesus.who where those who were killed calling?.God will help u to win fights and not fight for u,let's leave these act of cowardice.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda / 6k Salary: Atiku's Supporter Defends Zulum (Pictures) / Can Someone Please Explain What Is Happening Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.