Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

So After All The Noise The APC Primaries Ended Up Being A Complete Walkover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So After All The Noise The APC Primaries Ended Up Being A Complete Walkover (643 Views)

Enugu LG Elections: Igbo-eze South And North Says It Will Be A Walkover For PDP / Enugu Archbishop Prays For Gov. Ugwuanyi, Says His Re-election's A Walkover.PICS / 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So After All The Noise The APC Primaries Ended Up Being A Complete Walkover by Ekpeitit(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
So after all the noise and intrigues Tinubu ended up smashing Amaechi and the traitor completely.
Tinubu is a master politician.
Re: So After All The Noise The APC Primaries Ended Up Being A Complete Walkover by Brexxit(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Amaechi is leading in key northern states with information reaching me right now.
Re: So After All The Noise The APC Primaries Ended Up Being A Complete Walkover by FoolaniHellman: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Brexxit:
Amaechi is leading in key northern states with information reaching me right now.

No be Key Northern states, nah Key holder!

Omo ASE Olori pelebe cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So After All The Noise The APC Primaries Ended Up Being A Complete Walkover by lawalosky(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2022
I am Presently at Eagle square, Tinubu is beating all contestants blue, black, green, white name it grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: So After All The Noise The APC Primaries Ended Up Being A Complete Walkover by Deborah98(f): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2022
It was expected though he isn't my preferred Candidate but the man is well experienced in politics than the rest. It will be messier for APC if they announce someone else judging from what happened yesterday till now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So After All The Noise The APC Primaries Ended Up Being A Complete Walkover by WATCHOVER(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu fought gallantly, he deserves to win the Primary, the running mate will determine the next Nigeria Captain.
Who become his Running mate will determine my next step.

Goodluck Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So After All The Noise The APC Primaries Ended Up Being A Complete Walkover by realstars: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2022
They used confusion to confuse the congrace full of confuced people seeking for power.
Re: So After All The Noise The APC Primaries Ended Up Being A Complete Walkover by Vulturereloaded: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2022
A walkover to the dustbin of history grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics / Tinubu Secretly Summits Name Of Running Mate To INEC / Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.