Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Cancelled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancelled (583 Views)

African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers / Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo / Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancelled by SisterFire(f): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Cancelled
Re: Cancelled by Never4getU: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Before nko!

Who no know this before the race even started? His mate are not among in the race...i pity Osinbajo
Re: Cancelled by SisterFire(f): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Never4getU:
Before nko!

Who no know this before the race even started? His mate are not among in the race...i pity Osinbajo
...I love osinbanjo so much but I pray tinubu don't kill him
Re: Cancelled by CryptoClub2018: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Igbos will forever be third class citizens in Nigeria.
Anyone they support will definitely fail. It had always been a trend and this isn't an exception.
They will cry again when Jagaban wins 2023 election

3 Likes

Re: Cancelled by Never4getU: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Why would he?

He fumbled big time i must registered my disappointment going by his action respect to this primary. If Akpabio could withdrew from the race followed by notable people i least expected like Amosun, Borofice, Fayemi and the likes for a die-minutes reasons best known to them or to a reason alluded to by Fayemi when he said they would not be an ingrate, that statement speaks volume.

Did you heard the man who introduced Osinbajo to Tinubu in 1999 when the later was forming his cabinet? The man said he regretted his action citing his betrayal tendencies.

The question is what will be his fate now in the southwest? how will people of the region view him in public. A man who bite the hand that fed him.

SisterFire:
...I love osinbanjo so much but tinubu has to win ,

Tinubu shudnt harm him 4 me pls ,

1 Like

Re: Cancelled by SisterFire(f): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Never4getU:
Why would he?

He fumbled big time i must registered my disappointment going by his action respect to this primary. If Akpabio could withdrew from the race followed by notable people i least expected like Amosun, Borofice, Fayemi and the likes for a die-minutes reasons best known to them or to a reason alluded to by Fayemi when he said they would not be an ingrate, that statement speaks volume.

Did you heard the man who introduced Osinbajo to Tinubu in 1999 when the later was forming his cabinet? The man said he regretted his action citing his betrayal tendencies.

The question is what will be his fate now in the southwest? how will people of the region view him in public. A man who bite the hand that fed him.

...I pray u don't regret supporting my tinubu grin
Re: Cancelled by Whiteangel1234: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Igbos will forever be third class citizens in Nigeria.
Anyone they support will definitely fail. It had always been a trend and this isn't an exception.
They will cry again when Jagaban wins 2023 election

Yes the reason is simple , igbos only support good candidates but in Nigeria politics the good men don't win

The south west play a different kind of politics where you support base on your stomach so you look for who will likely win even if he is the shaky shaky daddy and support

Igbos type of politics only works in western world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled by Whiteangel1234: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
And this is only a Party delegate election of 2322 it's easy to compromise and manipulate those delegates

Election is a different ball game I'm curious how APC will rebrand and sell Tinubu Candidancy to other educated Nigerians
Re: Cancelled by SisterFire(f): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Share this
Re: Cancelled by PussyMiners: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Yes the reason is simple , igbos only support good candidates but in Nigeria politics the good men don't win

The south west play a different kind of politics where you support base on your stomach so you look for who will likely win even if he is the shaky shaky daddy and support

Osu idiot.
But you clowns parade the worst governors in Nigeria.
The joke is on you grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled by Alphagan(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Igbo type of politics that has produced moral relic like Orji Uzor Kalu, Ikpeazu the kerosene master, Okorocha the iberiberism Ambassador, Uzodinma the saboteur? Since our return to democracy, mention outstanding politicians your type of politics has produced.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Already Ruled That Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Jump Bail.. Ejimakor / How Did Tinubu Work At Mobil Without A Certificate / Exposed: How APC and PDP are threatening people and pinning it on Peter Obi fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.