Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

God The Sadist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God The Sadist (394 Views)

God Is A Sadist / Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God The Sadist by SimplePlan34: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2022
God is a cosmic abuser — and we are all His victims.

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” 7
Isaiah 45:5-7

To experience pain requires no intelligence, no maturity, no wisdom, no slow working of the hormones in the moist midnight of our innards. We are always ripe for it. All life is ripe for it. Always. [...] Consider the ways in which we may gain pleasure. Consider. Consider the ways in which we may be given pain. The one is to the other as the moon is to the sun.”
Aldapuerta

The problem of Evil actually troubles only a few sensitive souls, a few skeptics, repelled by the way in which the believer comes to terms with it or spirits it away. Hence it is to these that theodicies are primarily addressed, attempts to humanize God, frantic acrobatics that collapse and compromise themselves on this ground, constantly belied as they are by experience. Try as they will to be persuasive, they fail
Ciroan

Since evil presides over all that is corruptible, in other words over all that is alive, it is absurd to try to prove it comprises less being than good does, or even that it contains none at all. Those who identify evil with nothingness suppose they are thereby saving their poor Good Lord. We save Him only if we have the courage to sever His cause from that of the Demiurge. Having refused to do so, Christianity inveterately sought to impose the inevidence of a merciful Creator: a hopeless enterprise which has exhausted Christianity and compromised the God it sought to preserve.”
Cioran
Re: God The Sadist by Thepolo999(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
That's the natural characteristics of all GOD'S.they simply don't give a F**K.
Re: God The Sadist by Dtruthspeaker: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
SimplePlan34:
God is a cosmic abuser — and we are all His victims.

Imagine rubbish! You and your brothers are the ones doing the abusing and one your own brother sneaks up behind you to make you a victim as you have done to others, yet you come to abuse God.

As wrongly abused God so shall you be abused without ceasing, all the days of your miserable life, wherever you are and wherever you go.

For till the end of the world no calls the Creator of dustbin, a sadist.

Everyone knows the value and good of a dustbin and that it is an indispensable need.

But a super moronic fool like you, did not think to know.

Everywhere you go, you shall be called a fool, even by children, until you kill yourself, fool!

1 Like

Re: God The Sadist by Dtruthspeaker: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thepolo999:
That's the natural characteristics of all GOD'S.they simply don't give a F**K.

Did you give a spoon to your neighbour? No!

You did not help your neighbour in need instead, you pushed him to the point of death, so now, he brings death to you too when the balance swings his way.

Not giving a fork, spoon or job is your character and not God Who Ordered, "Love thy neighbour, do not resist the course of the poor, help the stranger, SO THAT EVIL DOES NOT INCREASE IN THE LAND"

But you disobeyed them all and you did not listen to Him.

So, since you did not listen to Him, HE HAS EVERY RIGHT NEVER TO LISTEN TO YOU, AS YOU EAT THE FRUIT OF YOUR FARM.

1 Like

Re: God The Sadist by SimplePlan34: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Imagine rubbish! You and your brothers are the ones doing the abusing and one your own brother sneaks up behind you to make you a victim as you have done to others, yet you come to abuse God.

As wrongly abused God so shall you be abused without ceasing, all the days of your miserable life, wherever you are and wherever you go.

For till the end of the world no calls the Creator of dustbin, a sadist.

Everyone knows the value and good of a dustbin and that it is an indispensable need.

But a super moronic fool like you, did not think to know.

Everywhere you go, you shall be called a fool, even by children, until you kill yourself, fool!

The GOD that wants me to kill myself abi, the God that uses you to perpetuate evil. The God u are fighting for. The truth hurts period.
Re: God The Sadist by Thepolo999(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you give a spoon to your neighbour? No!

You did not help your neighbour in need instead, you pushed him to the point of death, so now, he brings death to you too when the balance swings his way.

Not giving a fork, spoon or job is your character and not God Who Ordered, "Love thy neighbour, do not resist the course of the poor, help the stranger, SO THAT EVIL DOES NOT INCREASE IN THE LAND"

But you disobeyed them all and you did not listen to Him.

So, since you did not listen to Him, HE HAS EVERY RIGHT NEVER TO LISTEN TO YOU, AS YOU EAT THE FRUIT OF YOUR FARM.
MEANING WHAT

1 Like

Re: God The Sadist by Dtruthspeaker: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thepolo999:
MEANING WHAT

Meaning, you can not pour broken glasses on your bed and lie on it and yet you expect to have a sweet and peaceful sleep.

1 Like

Re: God The Sadist by Dtruthspeaker: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
SimplePlan34:

The GOD that wants me to kill myself abi, the God that uses you to perpetuate evil. The God u are fighting for. The truth hurts period.

As others before you and in the news, your neighbours will tell us how stupid you were and how you killed yourself because you are a very very stupid person

1 Like

Re: God The Sadist by SimplePlan34: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As others before you and in the news, your neighbours will tell us how stupid you were and how you killed yourself because you are a very very stupid person

Wow but are u following Jesus u have anger issues fighting for God not really better than psychopath. Who uses religion to commit evil. In fact without religion there is no condemnation. Sucide is the ultimate Bleep u to an abusive God. It the victim ultimate weapon to the pain called life. One thing is certain u are in pain and it shows. From Ur utterances. Continue living in pain.

2 Likes

Re: God The Sadist by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
SimplePlan34:

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” 7
Isaiah 45:5-7

Most people do quote this verses without a deep thought so they often conclude the same way you did, but why not look at matters from another perspective? But this time intelligently!

God said "Light and Darkness i created" which of course when heard without a second thought you will conclude that He masterminded both good and evil deeds right?

But why not let's think this way?
Most evildoers do carryout their activities in the dark not during the day so who gave them such opportunity if not the one who created darkness?
It doesn't end there!
God is here telling his fearful but loyal and faithful servant that both light and darkness are His handiwork so we shouldn't fear the darkness when delivering His message because He has power over both light and darkness as He is the Creator.
For His message to be delivered without hindrance God will turn time that light supposed to work into the time for darkness {Exodus 10:22} and the time darkness supposed to reign into time for light! Joshua 10:13

We all know how destructive fire can be but in hands of the one who created all things fire as in the most intense could become air conditioner for His loyal servants! Daniel 3:14-25

So my friend the same person who Created light has changed it into darkness, darkness into light and Fire into air conditioner for His own servants to deliver his message successfully!

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: God The Sadist by SimplePlan34: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Most people do quote this verses without a deep thought so they often conclude the same way you did, but why not look at matters from another perspective? But this time intelligently!

God said "Light and Darkness i created" which of course when heard without a second thought you will conclude that He masterminded both good and evil deeds right?

But why not let's think this way?
Most evildoers do carryout their activities in the dark not during the day so who gave them such opportunity if not the one who created darkness?
It doesn't end there!
God is here telling his fearful but loyal and faithful servant that both light and darkness are His handiwork so we shouldn't fear the darkness when delivering His message because He has power over both light and darkness as He is the Creator.
For His message to be delivered without hindrance God will turn time that light supposed to work into the time for darkness {Exodus 10:22} and the time darkness supposed to reign into time for light! Joshua 10:13

We all know how destructive fire can be but in hands of the one who created all things fire as in the most intense could become air conditioner for His loyal servants! Daniel 3:14-25

So my friend the same person who Created light has changed it into darkness, darkness into light and Fire into air conditioner for His own servants to deliver his message successfully!

May you have PEACE! smiley

Fantastic at least u talk well what of the I make peace and create evil. If God is the principal (consciousness, energy source, being) means everything emanates from him, everything
Re: God The Sadist by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
SimplePlan34:

Fantastic at least u talk well what of the I make peace and create evil

It's all related if only we examine creation in itself!

How do you view water when it's peaceful and at times turbulent?

In the first century Jesus' disciples who were with him in the boat when the sea became turbulent will surely understand what you're quoting when Jesus said "hush" and the sea suddenly became peaceful again! Mark 4:35-41

What made it so simple?
Well Jesus was with God when He created all these things {John 1:1 compare to Proverbs 8:22-31} according to the Bible Jesus created everything through instructions from his father so he who created all these things has power over them all even though they are destructive! Exodus 14:21-28

So while the Israelites enjoyed the peaceful act of the red sea the Egyptians on the other hand experienced the evil of the sea.

Why? Because the Creator is on the side of the Israelites. No wonder David (the psalmist) could say:

Even though i walk through the valley of the shadows of death i will fear no evil because you (God) are with me! Psalms 23:4

Note the word EVIL yet David had no fear because he is under the constant watch of the one who Created both good and evil! smiley

1 Like

Re: God The Sadist by SimplePlan34: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's all related if only we examine creation in itself!

How do you view water when it's peaceful and at times turbulent?

In the first century Jesus' disciples who were with him in the boat when the sea became turbulent will surely understand what you're quoting when Jesus said "hush" and the sea suddenly became peaceful again! Mark 4:35-41

What made it so simple?
Well Jesus was with God when He created all these things {John 1:1 compare to Proverbs 8:22-31} according to the Bible Jesus created everything through instructions from his father so he who created all these things has power over them all even though they are destructive! Exodus 14:21-28

So while the Israelites enjoyed the peaceful act of the red sea the Egyptians on the other hand experienced the evil of the sea.

Why? Because the Creator is on the side of the Israelites. No wonder David (the psalmist) could say:

Even though i walk through the valley of the shadows of death i will fear no evil because you (God) are with me! Psalms 23:4

Note the word EVIL yet David had no fear because he is under the constant watch of the one who Created both good and evil! smiley

If the one who created good and evil protect some but not others then that's abuse of power
Re: God The Sadist by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please pardon me i've been busy.
So let's continue our discussion.

SimplePlan34:

If God is the principal (consciousness, energy source, being) means everything emanates from him, everything!
Surely everything comes from the Creator except evil thoughts. That's why He is referred to as "HOLY" {Habakkuk 1:13} meaning evil thoughts has no place in His heart.
But when it comes to the creatures He gave freewill (humans) most of them have misused the privilege {Genesis 6:5} unlike creatures that live on instinct humans may choose to be good or evil depending on how they feel.

SimplePlan34:

If the one who created good and evil protect some but not others then that's abuse of power
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's how some will view it but God is happy with faithful people who love Him that's why He protects them {2Chronicles 16:9} not because He just choose to, He only prove loyal to those who are loyal! Psalms 97:10 smiley
Re: God The Sadist by Kayouzka(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yahweh is evil, the evil god the world worship that is why this world is cold and evil
Re: God The Sadist by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12am On Jun 09, 2022
SimplePlan34:

.Who uses religion to commit evil. In fact without religion there is no condemnation...

Today seems to be Stupidity Day! The more you talk the more stupid you are.
https://www.nairaland.com/7169109/he-died-still-opening-eyes

https://www.nairaland.com/7169047/man-kills-pregnant-wife-stabs

https://www.nairaland.com/7168902/suspected-human-trafficker-allegedly-pushes

All these evils and more are from religion? Certainly you are both stupid and insane.

1 Like

Re: God The Sadist by Dtruthspeaker: 4:17am On Jun 09, 2022
Kayouzka:
Yahweh is evil, the evil god the world worship that is why this world is cold and evil

As you have falsely accused The Innocent, so shall you be falsely accused of evil, wherever you are, until your destruction.

1 Like

Re: God The Sadist by Dtruthspeaker: 4:32am On Jun 09, 2022
SimplePlan34:

Sucide is the ultimate Bleep u to an abusive God. It the victim ultimate weapon to the pain called life...

I know you are so poor that you can not even afford sniper, you can ask this guy for one of his unused sniper.

1 Like

Re: God The Sadist by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As you have falsely accused The Innocent, so shall you be falsely accused of evil, wherever you are, until your destruction.

Luke 23:34
Re: God The Sadist by Kayouzka(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are only hypnotised, may your awakening be quick from the deception that yahweh put you into.
Re: God The Sadist by Thepolo999(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Meaning, you can not pour broken glasses on your bed and lie on it and yet you expect to have a sweet and peaceful sleep.

wow.slap for yourself.mission accomplished.
Re: God The Sadist by Dtruthspeaker: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kayouzka:

You are only hypnotised, may your awakening be quick from the deception that yahweh put you into.

You plucked out your own eyes and yet complain that the world is dark How insane.

1 Like

Re: God The Sadist by Dtruthspeaker: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Luke 23:34

Not this type!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. / ....... / Help: Is Jesus The Creator Or What According To Colossians 1:15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.