Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,746 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement (59652 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by donmik: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoslim26:
Heard Tinubu is leading with huge margin.
Apc can't do wayo for tifnubu �
Too many people have already stepped down for him for any wuruwuru to be done now.
I just dey watch the Christians for Nigeria with one eye.
Imagine Christians doing 16years of presidency how will that play with mumuric and their people undecided

You lack social sense
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by DeleTaller: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoslim26:
Too many people have already stepped down for him for any wuruwuru to be done now.
Imagine Christians doing 16years of presidency how will that play with mumuric and their people undecided

same way dem do magomago for Atiku abi?.... Tinubu is not a hard Muslim....u should remember his wife is a pastor in redeem Christian Church of God.

so there is no problem at all
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Dottormentor: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
What rubbish are you saying, opolo
Omoslim26:
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Minjim: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
You people could stop using the religious card .bTinubu's wife is a christian

WhizdomXX:
Interesting. Christains open your eyes.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by mindtricks: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hamziyah:
Were their eyes closed/glued before? If you're a true beleiver of christ, you'd know that God the most high gives and takes power.
True. He also can choose to punish His disobedient children with wicked leaders.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Amah70: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I have no issue with your preference BUT I firmly believe Tinubu would do better. The only thing he has in common with Buhari is the party. Buhari failed, it’s not debatable.

Even a motor park tout can’t do worse than what we have currently in the country

You wrote that Buhari failed. Why then did Tinubu and his APC in the SW demand to be rewarded with presenting a successor to President Buhari because Tinubu made Buhari President?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Agape123: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
OriOko88:

Awon daddy e Nile ni odale! Ogolugo undecided

Drink Sniper or hug transformer?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by donmik: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yukov:
Elo fo kan bale.. BAT 2023 confirmed
You are deceived!
You are disappointed already, not that you will be.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Krismas(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Anyways post=113597429][/quote] grin I knew Yaya Bello was going to lose grin wot I did not see in my crystal ball was failure for him in fling colors grin
So of all that crowd that follow Bello around, only 47 people believe in him?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Amah70:

If those Christians want a change for good, let them vote for Peter Obi.

Gbam.
I will not be part of anything I perceive unjust so.
Nija is a religious country and I dare se if the Christians tried to pull any string that strikes of doing 16years presidency,the Muslim community would by now have been threatening fire and thunder.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by SunMusk(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu 900 and counting
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by TempleHouse: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
I wish IBB is still active to annul the APC primary pole now for low political transparency, greed, corruption, and intimidation !!!
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by ezewealth(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
We all know the outcome, o foolish Nigerians, you can now move back to your trenches. I don't know who bewitched you.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by donmik: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
DeleTaller:

same way dem do magomago for Atiku abi?.... Tinubu is not a hard Muslim....u should remember his wife is a pastor in redeem Christian Church of God.

Na pastor we wan chop or na Muslim we wan use for security?
Speak like an enlightened folk
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by stanluiz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Where will Tinubu pick his vice from ? A northern Muslim or Christan ?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by gasparpisciotta: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoslim26:

You didn't answer the question undecided
Would the Muslim community have it if it were the other way round?

I am not a member of the community, you can direct your enquiries to MURIC HQ grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
There is no way a tinubu can defeat an atiku on election day
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Handsum64: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban 1,000 and still counting
Osinbajo who be your mate?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dottormentor:
What rubbish are you saying, opolo

If to se them never curse you to be eternally useless and unfortunate for this life and 600 years to come you no go enter my mention with insults undecided
So you no fit engage in a discussion without behaving like a bandit � grin
You be animal,I no dey engage animals undecided

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by baralatie(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
stanluiz:
Where will Tinubu pick his vice from ? A northern Muslim or Christan ?
Obviously it would be a northerner
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by ybn(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Minjim:

You people could stop using the religious card .bTinubu's wife is a christian

Remi Tinubu is an ordained pastor of the RCCG where Osinbajo is also pastoring
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Oluelite(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hmmmmmmmm........
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oluelite:
Hmmmmmmmm........
A big
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Dapo don enter problem
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by olusegxz: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
ybn:

Remi Tinubu is an ordained pastor of the RCCG where Osinbajo is also pastoring

Word
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
DeleTaller:

Ezigbo pastor ��
I stand with Peter Obi,it's is a big shame to Christians if they allow another 8years of fiendish Muslim rule.
I am not even looking at Tinubu's side
My major fear is Atifku ��
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Blessed4sure: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
If Tinubu wins the election, muslims will likely be in power for the next 16 years.

Cos power will shift to the North again, to a northern muslim, most likely.

Anyway, it's really not about religion, what we want is the competence. So far there's no "Islamisation agenda"

Omoslim26:
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by donmik: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
All I know is that Buhari lacks dream and focus.
After 7 years, he had no plan for the future of this nation.
We saw it from the beginning.
His friendship with Tinubu has been cowardice and deceit.
His cover of loyalty from Yemi has been unrewrded for.
He now has a flagbearer he never dreamt of.
Woe.....
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by joyd200: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu's supported candidates may loose elections but Tinubu's supported aspirants don't loose primaries. How do you expect him, the major landlord of APC to loose primaries. He'll win with largest margin ever.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Peachy14: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
As for me LP Obi all the way
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoslim26:

God bless you, infact you just spoke my mind. All this ATIKU AND TINUBU OF A THING WOULDN'T FAVOUR CHRISTIAN AT ALL.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
donmik:

You lack social sense

And you lack anything close to sense at all if you did you would have just gave your own opinion and move ahead,
Another bandit spotted,don't quote me again I no dey engage animals grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by ssoofftt(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let the best person win!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says / Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.