Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Need A New Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A New Laptop (1013 Views)

New Laptop For Sale / NEW LAPTOP ARRIVALS. THREAD UPDATED!!!!! / Should I Go For This Brand New Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A New Laptop by OurTruth: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2022
For a lot of you that know me and have been following my work on this forum, you'd know that I've been committed to sharing information about serious and important topics that most of you aren't exposed to. I've shared a lot of information and I still haven't scratched the surface. I still have hundreds of more threads to create and many that I haven't finished.

All the information I've gathered over the last twelve years were stored on my laptop and duplicated on my external hard drive.

Yesterday evening, orange juice spilled on my computer and it fried the motherboard. I took it out today for repair and the cost of repair is almost the same as getting a new laptop

My budget now is $500 for a new laptop. Without a computer, I won't be able to access the information and deliver it like I always have done. I personally do not have the funds to get a new laptop.

I want to use this medium to ask for donations from people who have been following my work and who are interested in knowing the truth.

I've faced a lot of setbacks since I've been giving out this information. It's almost like things around me are working against me being able to share this information. But I will not stop. I'll continue to share the information and I plead with you guys to help me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Laptop by OurTruth: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2022
To make it easy for everyone to donate, regardless of location, I'll use a Bitcoin wallet address to receive donations.

Below is the Bitcoin wallet address.

bc1q4tz87lgjeyeckse59mvcxwgdv4ejv6pqreudar

Thank you in advance.
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
This thread would go nowhere... grin

Op... Too bad... I was enjoying your threads... Most didn't make sense to me but your dedication... I admired that...

I hope someone helps... grin

You had a few 'big boys' following you... Let's see how generous they are...

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Laptop by Hacks4dummies: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:

Op... Too bad... I was enjoying your threads... Most didn't make sense to me but your dedication... I admired that...

This all you had to say?
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
This all you had to say?
Oga donate...

Op had devout followers who would bash anyone who dared to question him or derail his threads...

Where are they? grin

Those idiots mistook him for a storyteller... Not worth giving a dime to...

They should help the op get a new computer... No more reptile threads...

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Laptop by Hacks4dummies: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Oga donate...

Op had devout followers who would bash anyone who dared to question him or derail his threads...

Where are they? grin

You're a horrible character. Btw I'm not a follower of his. How is your crush....has he asked for your digit yet?
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
You're a horrible character. Btw I'm not a follower of his. How is your crush....has he asked for your digit yet?
undecided

Let's not deraip this thread... Okay?

And no... He's not... We see eachother every day... So there's really no need...

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Laptop by Hacks4dummies: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
undecided

Let's not deraip this thread... Okay?

And no... He's not... We see eachother every day... So there's really no need...
ok lol.its Sarutobi ...btw.. I'm serving nairaland jail term.
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
ok lol.its Sarutobi ...btw.. I'm serving nairaland jail term.
Oh! grin

I'm sorry! Me too! 7 days...

Thank god we have alternate accounts, right? grin
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Hacks4dummies: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Oh! grin

I'm sorry! Me too! 7 days...

Thank god we have alternate accounts, right? grin
grin grin Lol. That's right.. grin mine would last a month. Not being able to quote is actually a pain in the behind yunno. I just couldn't hold it any longer.
Re: I Need A New Laptop by blaquebelle: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wow. Sorry about that. I really wish I had something tangible to donate now.

For clarification's sake, do you need to have bitcoin to donate to someone's bitcoin wallet?

I hope you get the amount you need. I appreciate the information you've been putting out. I'm kinda worried people will call you a scammer that only wanted donations in the first place. Also worried that after donations people will start to dictate what direction they want your research and information you share to go. People are funny that way, plus, your topics are controversial.

All the same, I hope things turn out well for you. This girl up, just SMH for you.
Re: I Need A New Laptop by OurTruth: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anyone that wants to email me should email at

Ourtruth24@gmail.com
Re: I Need A New Laptop by MaskSubzero: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
OurTruth:
To make it easy for everyone to donate, regardless of location, I'll use a Bitcoin wallet address to receive donations.

Below is the Bitcoin wallet address.

bc1q4tz87lgjeyeckse59mvcxwgdv4ejv6pqreudar

Thank you in advance.
which kind information?
is it those fictitious tales of aliens and reptiles kidnapping human beings, raping them and asking their families for ransoms?
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:

Lmfao I can relate(reptil human, tf...), and you're right , this thread won't go anywhere grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Laptop by MaskSubzero: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Oga donate...

Where are they? grin

na like this you dey start trolling, if Dem vex troll you and clone your account now you'll start crying depression and contemplating suicide.
you be idiot, be like you no go ever get sense till you die
Re: I Need A New Laptop by GuyFawkes7: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
So sorry about the spoilt laptop op
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
MaskSubzero:
na like this you dey start trolling, if Dem vex troll you and clone your account now you'll start crying depression and contemplating suicide.
you be idiot, be like you no go ever get sense till you die
undecided

Do you know me?

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
grin grin Lol. That's right.. grin mine would last a month. Not being able to quote is actually a pain in the behind yunno. I just couldn't hold it any longer.
You nearly once trolled me with this account! grin

Well... I'm glad you're online... And I know it's you! wink
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Hacks4dummies: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
You nearly once trolled me with this account! grin

Well... I'm glad you're online... And I know it's you! wink
grin trolling is fun yunno..lol...how's life treating you generally?
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
grin trolling is fun yunno..lol...how's life treating you generally?
Oh! Yes... My only purpose here... grin

I'm okay... And you? The cancer thing... I hope it's nothing... You haven't gone for a test... angry
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Hacks4dummies: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Oh! Yes... My only purpose here... grin

I'm okay... And you? The cancer thing... I hope it's nothing... You haven't gone for a test... angry
ion even know where to get the test done at a subsidized fee. You know how expensive it could be.

Although I got plans to go herbal with my health, currently doing research on that. Wish I could explain better to you.
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
ion even know where to get the test done at a subsidized fee. You know how expensive it could be.
NHIS? It could reduce the cost... Make it really affordable... Or you have a friend on it?
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:

Although I got plans to go herbal with my health, currently doing research on that. Wish I could explain better to you.
Omg! No herbals! Gosh...

Don't kill yourself... We only recently became friends again... And I like you... ALIVE!

You're not even sure...
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Hacks4dummies: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
NHIS? It could reduce the cost... Make it really affordable... Or you have a friend on it?
to be sincere....I just want to start treatment using food and herbs.. intermittent fasting too. No one know what I going through.. it's either they find it funny or they just don't care enough.
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Hacks4dummies: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Omg! No herbals! Gosh...

Don't kill yourself... We only recently became friends again... And I like you... ALIVE!

You're not even sure...
if not that we are in a shitty corntree would have gone straight to the public hospital... But those ones will keep posting and posting you.. I'm just tired.

You don't think one can cure himself with herbs ? I don't mean agbo oo
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
to be sincere....I just want to start treatment using food and herbs.. intermittent fasting too. No one know what I going through.. it's either they find it funny or they just don't care enough.
But I care... Okay?

Food and herbs... I don't think it would help...

But it's a good idea... Seeing as our options are limited...

Okay... Here's what we'll do...

Since yoy haven't gone for a test yet... We can't say for certain that it's cancer... And we're gonna be optimistic...

Write a list of your symptoms and we'll figure out the best herbs for you to take... Help relieve the pain and all that...

But we'll be very careful...

If you need my WhatsApp number... I'll give you...
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
if not that we are in a shitty corntree would have gone straight to the public hospital... But those ones will keep posting and posting you.. I'm just tired.

You don't think one can cure himself with herbs ? I don't mean agbo oo
I know, right?

And even recieving treatment... Cancer didn't kill my cousin... Chemo did...

We'll try dear... I promise
Re: I Need A New Laptop by Yinksy09(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
You can also purchase this Oraimo Hotspot for fast internet speed

Re: I Need A New Laptop by congo4ka: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
I will soon send some btc to your wallet OP
Re: I Need A New Laptop by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:41am On Jun 09, 2022
OurTruth:
Anyone that wants to email me should email at

Ourtruth24@gmail.com

No worry, one of your reptilians friend's go secure one better laptop for you... Aka extraterrestrial grin
Re: I Need A New Laptop by OurTruth: 3:51am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:
I will soon send some btc to your wallet OP

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please / Pentium 4 / Computer School In With In Surulere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.