Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Leads To Joint Pain? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Leads To Joint Pain? (1134 Views)

Ekiti Leads In Open Defecation In Nigeria / What Leads To Low Sperm Count / Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Leads To Joint Pain? by Keithe62: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2011
Just take a look into your lifestyle and daily routine. First of all, how healthy is your diet? You may love to dig into fried rice and spicy chicken or vegetable curry during every meal. Are you fond of fried bananas and other such items as snacks? Are you a person who has an armchair job that forces you to glare at your desktop for 8-9 hours a day? Finally, do you weigh more than 80 kg?

If your answers for all these questions are in the affirmative, then you stand a good chance to be affected by one of the very common ailments of the modern times – joint pain. Researchers in the medical sector has found that it is mostly the sedentary lifestyle, wrong exercises etc which lead to many diseases and the joint pain is considered one of such major lifestyle diseases.

``I was having a pain in the joints for months and finally when I consulted a doctor, he attributed it to the lack of exercises. Now I make it a point to regularly do the exercises prescribed by him,’’ says Nithanth, who works with an MNC in Thiruvananthapuram. `` I also take breaks in between my work and go to the refreshment room to do some basic stretching. All this helped me regain my health,’’ he adds.

If you are going for joint pain ayurvedic treatment too, the practitioners may suggest you to do some basic yoga exercises based on the seriousness of your ailment. It is only with proper care for your body, you can drive away the ailments like joint pain.
Re: What Leads To Joint Pain? by Fidelo726: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
I have been having this serious pain in my knee for over five years now but got aggrevated about three months ago.
But the funny thing is that it became worse after doing some jogging exercise and since then it has refuse to go.
I have been to the doctor but could not stop the pain. The pain came back immediately after the drugs finished.
I have tried the herbal remedy to no positive result. I am just living with it like one with a virus waiting for the worst to come.
Meanwhile I am a construction worker so, I move around regularly.
Re: What Leads To Joint Pain? by charlesroland: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2011
An injury to tendons can cause to joints pain. Other causes of joint pain is lack of vitamins, calcium in diet.  here is simple joint pain remedy. Mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a cup of water. Drink this mixture three times daily. This is one of the simplest cures for joint pains. I suggest to take diet with rich in vitamins for curing all bone problem
Re: What Leads To Joint Pain? by Docosward(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2011
Fidelo726:

I have been having this serious pain in my knee for over five years now but got aggrevated about three months ago.
But the funny thing is that it became worse after doing some jogging exercise and since then it has refuse to go.
I have been to the doctor but could not stop the pain. The pain came back immediately after the drugs finished.
I have tried the herbal remedy to no positive result. I am just living with it like one with a virus waiting for the worst to come.
Meanwhile I am a construction worker so, I move around regularly.
There is an effective herbal medicine for it send me a mail to jonathanosward@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Clear Your Pimples And Face Wrinkles Now Totally / The Hard Truth About Erectile Dysfunction / Barbell Power Cleans Maxman Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.