Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi (1247 Views)

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by Afamed: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Obidient1:
I am wasting my Vote on PETER OBI yes
May Una confusion continue
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by Deborah98(f): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Kwankwanso would also reduce Apc votes in Kano and Northerwest.So it's balanced
If this being the case,the contention will be btw him, Atiku and Obi. Whoever must emerge as president must/should have up to 30% of votes cast from these region. Tinubu will be out of the equation.
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by Deborah98(f): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:
It's clear at this point Tinubu is the flag bearer of the APC and the only chance to stop Tinubu is Atiku if we are to be factual...I am a realist and to tell the truth Peter Obi in the race is just an advantage to Jagaban ..PO will act as a spoiler to PDP votes whether he likes it or not , my simulations show me Obi could wipe a massive 20 perecent off traditional PDP votes thereby handing a cheap victory to Tinubu...Nigerian youth I know they have told you Atiku is a thief but ask yourself, of all the major flagbearers only Atiku has never held a full executive position in his life , only him has never been a signatory to any govt account...Please let be wise or we can just be rest assured Tinubu is the next president
You are not far from the truth. Be it as it may it's better we waste our vote on obi than on Atiku and Tinubu. Be reminded that Kwankwanso is also in the race and this has a possibility of narrowing the chances of Tinubu becoming president to 40%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by Oziens: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Expire narratives, you guys are not creative at all.

PO is the next president. The earlier you and co-travellers realise this fact, the better.

Darkness prevails only when men of good conscience sit back and do nothing.

Get your PVC and spread the gospel of Peter Obi, if you mean well for your children and the future of this Country.

[quote author=SarkinYarki post=113598095]It's clear at this point Tinubu is the flag bearer of the APC and the only chance to stop Tinubu is Atiku if we are to be factual...I am a realist and to tell the truth Peter Obi in the race is just an advantage to Jagaban ..PO will act as a spoiler to PDP votes whether he likes it or not , my simulations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by AllBlack: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Artisticity1:
The best advice will be... Find something better to advertise... Maybe pampas

Or toothpick
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by Jokerman(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who cares on wasted votes??

I'm voting Peter Obi
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you intentionally dull or what? How can you be telling someone not to support Obi because of Atiku.

Is just a matter of time, you will ask Kwankwaso supporters not to vote for him but for Atiku because you don't want Tinubu to win.

The kin stupid people wey plenty for internet dey make me fear sef grin

EVEN YOUR LORD TINUBU CANNOT WIN LAGOS STATE CONVINCINGLY
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You don't have sense
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by AMGBoss(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
You and your family can go ahead and vote into power another Buhari 2.0.
SarkinYarki:
It's clear at this point Tinubu is the flag bearer of the APC and the only chance to stop Tinubu is Atiku if we are to be factual...I am a realist and to tell the truth Peter Obi in the race is just an advantage to Jagaban ..PO will act as a spoiler to PDP votes whether he likes it or not , my simulations show me Obi could wipe a massive 20 perecent off traditional PDP votes thereby handing a cheap victory to Tinubu...Nigerian youth I know they have told you Atiku is a thief but ask yourself, of all the major flagbearers only Atiku has never held a full executive position in his life , only him has never been a signatory to any govt account...Please let be wise or we can just be rest assured Tinubu is the next president
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by nedu666: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

So lgbos will be voting for others. While others are not willing to vote for lgbos. It is better to waste my vote on obi even though I know he won't win

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by SarkinYarki: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oziens:
Expire narratives, you guys are not creative at all.

PO is the next president. The earlier you and co-travellers realise this fact, the better.

Darkness prevails only when men of good conscience sit back and do nothing.

Get your PVC and spread the gospel of Peter Obi, if you mean well for your children and the future of this Country.

Stop this joke PO can't get 4 million votes
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by SarkinYarki: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
AMGBoss:
You and your family can go ahead and vote into power another Buhari 2.0.

Tinubu is worse than Buhari ..I and my family can't waste vote on rangeless Obi ..
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by Parachoko: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
EVEN YOUR LORD TINUBU CANNOT WIN LAGOS STATE CONVINCINGLY
Tinubu will win Lagos State with more than 2 million vote.
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by Opolopoopolonio: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
I knew it will come to this.

Piggiddiooootts will abandon Peter Obi and vote Atiku massively just to spite Yorubas.
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu will win Lagos State with more than 2 million vote.

OK
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by Artisticity1: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
AllBlack:

Or toothpick

grin grin grin
We no dey talk of the size of his hfnfjfkxhdks grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by slivertongue: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

He is a threat in the South. The northern votes knows where it is going to. Mind you no more 'SAK'.
Re: Nigerian Youth Don't Waste Your Vote On Peter Obi by TYCO77: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
SarkinYarki:

We want a new Nigeria if you want same join the band wagon. When you and I vote for Mr. Obi the narrative will surely change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Election:road To Aso Villa: Tinubu Holds The Ace, Atiku,obi... Trails / Bonny Island Has Electricity & Money Why Is It Not Like Eco Atlantic Intends ? / Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.